Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Tessa Duvall
Louisville Courier Journal

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Former Police Chief Steve Conrad was told Breonna Taylor was armed with a rifle and had fired at officers before they shot her dead in her apartment, according to an investigative interview obtained by The Courier Journal.

None of that, he later discovered, was true.

Conrad was interviewed by Louisville Metro Police investigators March 18, five days after Taylor's death. The interview, first reported by WDRB, is part of the larger investigative file that The Courier Journal has filed suit to obtain.

City officials say they plan to make the file public after making necessary redactions.

In his interview, Conrad described the conflicting reports he received about what had happened just before 1 a.m. March 13 when his officers tried to search Taylor's apartment for drugs and cash.
nope. all make believe. read the grand jury report.

Again, grand jury reports are notoriously make believe.
The famous quote is that the prosecutor said he could get the grand jury to convict a ham sandwich if he wanted them to.
{...
New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
...}

So it is REALLY, REALLY wrong for you to keep referencing the grand jury.
They are NOT the truth.
There is NO cross examination or witnesses for the other side.

Wrong, Breonna was on the couch watching TV and was running away when shot and killed.
And it would not matter what she did.
She was unarmed and violated no law, so it was illegal to shoot her.
dude, the boyfriend said they were in bed sleeping. stop making shit up.

that's now two flat out lies. stop it, you look foolish.

Nope, Kenneth Walker was sleeping on the couch after watching TV.
They were not sleeping together.

You know what I am referring to.
sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

They did not. They did not knock or alert the person that they had a warrant.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

You tell them. She was black so obviously she was dealing drugs.

Nope. Her boy friend was. One can assume she was partaking in said drugs, where is the toxicology report? She basically killed her self.

If she would have had drugs in her system it would have been reported. But again, she is black, obviously she does drugs right?
How did she buy a new car with no job?

Who said she had no job? The same people who claimed she had been fired?
She was fired after a dead body showed up in her car lol say his name .. do you know it? I thought blm!??? Lol you frauds baba

False, she was never fired and no dead body showed up in her car.
She had quit a county job as an EMT, only to take a higher paying private EMT job, 4 years ago.

Heavy.com lol impressive. Not.
Left wing

If you believe the police did nothing wrong, then you should have nothing to worry about and it was not a threat.
If you believe it was a threat, then you actually do believe the police committed a crime.
why do you think I'm worried? the grand jury is over.

They are NOT the truth.
it's more wrong to continue to make shit up as you go.

sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

Nope. Her boy friend was. One can assume she was partaking in said drugs, where is the toxicology report? She basically killed her self.

If she would have had drugs in her system it would have been reported. But again, she is black, obviously she does drugs right?

She was fired after a dead body showed up in her car lol say his name .. do you know it? I thought blm!??? Lol you frauds baba

She had quit a county job as an EMT, only to take a higher paying private EMT job, 4 years ago.

Left wing

Left wing

Heavy. Lol.

What is Stormfront saying?

Left wing

Heavy. Lol.

What is Stormfront saying?

You have to let the racist stuff go. It just doesn't work anymore.

Tessa Duvall
Louisville Courier Journal

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Former Police Chief Steve Conrad was told Breonna Taylor was armed with a rifle and had fired at officers before they shot her dead in her apartment, according to an investigative interview obtained by The Courier Journal.

None of that, he later discovered, was true.

Conrad was interviewed by Louisville Metro Police investigators March 18, five days after Taylor's death. The interview, first reported by WDRB, is part of the larger investigative file that The Courier Journal has filed suit to obtain.

City officials say they plan to make the file public after making necessary redactions.

In his interview, Conrad described the conflicting reports he received about what had happened just before 1 a.m. March 13 when his officers tried to search Taylor's apartment for drugs and cash.
nope. all make believe. read the grand jury report.

Again, grand jury reports are notoriously make believe.
The famous quote is that the prosecutor said he could get the grand jury to convict a ham sandwich if he wanted them to.
{...
New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
...}

They are NOT the truth.

mmm, if its going your way a grand jury is infallible, if you don't like it they suck. Going to rip off a pence line here and say you are entitled to your opinion, you aren't entitled to your facts. why not just let the process work its self out and see what happens?

what's wrong with the story?

here's another paper

The documents also alleged that back in 2016, the body of Fernandez Bowman was found in a car rented by Breonna Taylor. When LMPD detectives arrived at Taylor's home to question her, Glover was there. Taylor told the detectives she did not know Bowman, that she had been dating Glover for several months and that she had let him drive the rental car. She also gave detectives her phone number, which was a number that Glover was still using as recently as February of this year, according to the documents.

corroborates the story. So, don't know what to tell you, but that post of yours was fking lame.

the 1st time i saw a picture of Breonna, i couldn't believe it. she had the face of an angel. how can someone do harm to her

she seems as smart as she is good looking, also!

If you believe the police did nothing wrong, then you should have nothing to worry about and it was not a threat.
If you believe it was a threat, then you actually do believe the police committed a crime.
why do you think I'm worried? the grand jury is over.

You said you reported a poster for wishing the same thing happens to you, to show you that what the police did was illegal, and could happen to anyone.
Which is why you should want them prosecuted.
They are a danger to be out on the street, armed.
They need to be locked up so they learn not to do any of the dozens of illegal things they did.

The grand jury is irrelevant.
The grand jury says whatever the prosecutor wants, and prosecutors notoriously favor anything the police want.

Forum List

Back