Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Things are changing. Seems that there are even judges that are growing tired of the lies of law enforcement. If our system can not be fair and honest it needs to fall apart
Too funny. Who signs warrants?

The one who signed the Taylor one does not seem happy to have been lied to.

Do you think she ever grants this officer another one?

This was a very bad idea.

The defence now has instant grounds for appeal should their clients be convicting sighting this as making it impossible to get a fair jury.

Grand Jury deliberations are secret for a reason, so as witnesses not fear to testify but also so innocent charged are not tainted in public.

This was a basic violation of US legal procedure.

Things are changing. Seems that there are even judges that are growing tired of the lies of law enforcement. If our system can not be fair and honest it needs to fall apart.

In terms of our judicial system, what system in your mind would be more "fair"....?

One where a person gets held accountable no matter their position in life and the prosecution side can not lie to get a conviction.

Did you provide any actual backup for your claim? Cuomo is fudging the numbers because he fucked up.

Actually, I've posted this several times..

Only 15% of Covid Deaths in NY have been in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living, compared to 42% for the country at large.

He didn't wear a mask when talking, how do you know he wasn't wearing a mask at other times?

Point was, he has repeatedly refused to wear a mask, even mocked Joe Biden for wearing a mask the day before he caught Covid and spread it to his wife and half the staff.

Nice attempt again at a weak link with no basis in fact. More dishonest posting from the most dishonest person on this board.

No weak link at all. Trump has encouraged racist, anti-government violence since the day he got in. Are you really surprised this is happening? I'm not.

It's quite simple, actually: Joey is a Stalinist. He dreams of having those he does not like (and their children) terrorized, physically attacked, and possibly murdered.

yet your side gets on here and justifies an innocent woman being murdered in her home.

Again, because he fudged the numbers.

He mocked Biden for wearing a mask when he was far away from anyone else.

That link is only in the empty heads of TDS cum buckets such as youself.

Did you provide any actual backup for your claim? Cuomo is fudging the numbers because he fucked up.

Only 15% of Covid Deaths in NY have been in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living, compared to 42% for the country at large.

By those standards (not saying that your numbers are correct or not) according to John's Hopkins the US has 7.7 million cases of Covid, with 213K deaths, that is 2.8%, So, if I were you I'd say that Trump has had ONLY 2.8% death rate as oppose to a 7.4% rate in the UK, and 10.3% rate in Mexico....It is a numbers game you are playing instead of the outrageous action of placing covid positive patients in nursing homes along side what Cuomo knew was the most vunerable population...

And the big thing is none of these numbers are accurate, because we don't know the true denominator, i.e. number of actual infections, because asymptomatic and mild symptom cases may not be tested.

The defence now has instant grounds for appeal should their clients be convicting sighting this as making it impossible to get a fair jury.

Grand Jury deliberations are secret for a reason, so as witnesses not fear to testify but also so innocent charged are not tainted in public.

Things are changing. Seems that there are even judges that are growing tired of the lies of law enforcement. If our system can not be fair and honest it needs to fall apart.

In terms of our judicial system, what system in your mind would be more "fair"....?

One where a person gets held accountable no matter their position in life and the prosecution side can not lie to get a conviction.

Are there not sanctions for the attorney's involved if they are proven later to have done shady things in order to win their respective cases? Of course there are.

But, if you want to talk about accountability, then you have to make that accross the board for everyone, including politicians like Hillary Clinton, and the cabal of criminals involved in her 2016 scheme to divert from her own email scandal....But, I am willing to bet that you don't want it to go that far...

So, why don't you just admit that you want political persecutions, instead of equal justice for all...

By those standards (not saying that your numbers are correct or not) according to John's Hopkins the US has 7.7 million cases of Covid, with 213K deaths, that is 2.8%, So, if I were you I'd say that Trump has had ONLY 2.8% death rate as oppose to a 7.4% rate in the UK, and 10.3% rate in Mexico....It is a numbers game you are playing instead of the outrageous action of placing covid positive patients in nursing homes along side what Cuomo knew was the most vunerable population...

And the big thing is none of these numbers are accurate, because we don't know the true denominator, i.e. number of actual infections, because asymptomatic and mild symptom cases may not be tested.

That's exactly right Marty, not to mention that the link RW'er posts is from a highly biased source, (shocker I know)....

But the fact remains that the JH numbers I posted are raw data, and show that the US is doing better than 3/4 of the world in terms of percentage of death due to covid even with the skewed criteria in what is or is not a covid death.

The one who signed the Taylor one does not seem happy to have been lied to.

Do you think she ever grants this officer another one
What was the lie?

are you suggesting she didn’t know what she signed? No knock warrant?

Are there not sanctions for the attorney's involved if they are proven later to have done shady things in order to win their respective cases? Of course there are.

But, if you want to talk about accountability, then you have to make that accross the board for everyone, including politicians like Hillary Clinton, and the cabal of criminals involved in her 2016 scheme to divert from her own email scandal....But, I am willing to bet that you don't want it to go that far...

So, why don't you just admit that you want political persecutions, instead of equal justice for all...

Show me where the officer that lied has been held accountable.

Tessa Duvall
Louisville Courier Journal

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Former Police Chief Steve Conrad was told Breonna Taylor was armed with a rifle and had fired at officers before they shot her dead in her apartment, according to an investigative interview obtained by The Courier Journal.

None of that, he later discovered, was true.

Conrad was interviewed by Louisville Metro Police investigators March 18, five days after Taylor's death. The interview, first reported by WDRB, is part of the larger investigative file that The Courier Journal has filed suit to obtain.

City officials say they plan to make the file public after making necessary redactions.

In his interview, Conrad described the conflicting reports he received about what had happened just before 1 a.m. March 13 when his officers tried to search Taylor's apartment for drugs and cash.
nope. all make believe. read the grand jury report.

Again, grand jury reports are notoriously make believe.
The famous quote is that the prosecutor said he could get the grand jury to convict a ham sandwich if he wanted them to.
{...
New York State chief judge Sol Wachtler was famously quoted by Tom Wolfe in The Bonfire of the Vanities that "a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted."
...}

So it is REALLY, REALLY wrong for you to keep referencing the grand jury.
They are NOT the truth.
There is NO cross examination or witnesses for the other side.

mmm, if its going your way a grand jury is infallible, if you don't like it they suck. Going to rip off a pence line here and say you are entitled to your opinion, you aren't entitled to your facts. why not just let the process work its self out and see what happens?

The FACTS are that grand juries are usually wrong.
Grand juries are not impartial investigators.
They are called by the prosecutor when their case could get them sued, so they want to isolate themselves from the outcome.
Usually that is because their case is so weak.
But in this case, they wanted to deliberately throw the case, in secret.

You just aren't telling the truth and demonstrating you have zero understanding of the process. You are the one not telling the truth.

Actually, not even a good comparison... because it just means that they have less cases identified, not more deaths.

Point was, the guidence from the CDC is to return them to their homes... and that's what Cuomo did.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the wonderful For Profit Health Care that we have to minimize hospital stays, because they are costing money!!!

Uh, guy, check it out, these guys LOVED Trump.

Check out their compound. Confederate and Gadsen Flags, just like our resident right wing nutters.

Check out their compound. Confederate and Gadsen Flags, just like our resident right wing nutters.

opinion pieces, nothing more.

Show me where the officer that lied has been held accountable.

Say what now?

Actually, not even a good comparison... because it just means that they have less cases identified, not more deaths.

Point was, the guidence from the CDC is to return them to their homes... and that's what Cuomo did.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the wonderful For Profit Health Care that we have to minimize hospital stays, because they are costing money!!!

Bull shit, it’s not a comparison at all, it’s fact.

So wait a minute, she plotted to take out 3 million people because of a fake flu and thirteen guys got arrested for trying to stop that.

You just aren't telling the truth and demonstrating you have zero understanding of the process. You are the one not telling the truth
Actually, he is just ignoring our laws cause he hates the truth

Forum List

Back