Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Warrants can NEVER be to GET evidence.
They have to ALREADY have all the evidence they need before they can justify a warrant.
The ONLY time a no-knock warrant is justifiable is when there is a hostage.
tell that to Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn.

The fact that they were in plain clothes, and therefore were impossible to identify as police officers meant that the homeowner has an absolute right to blow them away just like any other home invader.

Anyone who disagrees needs to have a Golden State Killer copycat break into their house and pretend to be a cop, before handcuffing them and having him cuckhold rape their significant other.

Such idiocy from the facist fringe! The absolutism of their racist hatred obscures all reason

False, she was never fired and no dead body showed up in her car.
She had quit a county job as an EMT, only to take a higher paying private EMT job, 4 years ago.
so you wrote her biography? wow, you knew her.

Just look it up.
It came from the LEO Weekly.

She was employed and had never been fired.

In war, it is legal to kill people who are no immediate threat, including civilians.
But police NEVER have that authority or justification.
Since they CAUSED all the danger by smashing down a door in the middle of the night, then they get absolutely NO right to claim self defense.
dude, what country do you live in? cause that ain't the USA. again, ask the three I provided to you.

The fact that they were in plain clothes, and therefore were impossible to identify as police officers meant that the homeowner has an absolute right to blow them away just like any other home invader.
indeed. they dropped the charges on him because of that. But the boyfriend fired drawing fire after he did that. that's no one's fault. Maybe the boyfriend should have had a note for the cops, I have a gun posted on the door. right? cause that's normal. right? you all are truly stupid fkers. can't make your goofy shit up.

Warrants can NEVER be to GET evidence.
They have to ALREADY have all the evidence they need before they can justify a warrant.
The ONLY time a no-knock warrant is justifiable is when there is a hostage.
tell that to Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn.

I am not sure, but I believe Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn were arrested BEFOERE there were any searches conducted, so then the searches were NOT done as a "fishing expedition", which is an illegal way to gain evidence. Before you can conduct a search warrant legally, you have to already have enough evidence to arrest.
There was ZERO evidence against Breonna, and she likely was totally innocent.

In war, it is legal to kill people who are no immediate threat, including civilians.
But police NEVER have that authority or justification.
Since they CAUSED all the danger by smashing down a door in the middle of the night, then they get absolutely NO right to claim self defense.
dude, what country do you live in? cause that ain't the USA. again, ask the three I provided to you.

I agree the police do have a habit of illegally busting down doors in the middle of the night.
But don't you agree they should stop doing that?
It is dangerous and illegal.

The police said she had a rifle and was shooting at them.
They lied.
There was no rifle and she was not shooting.
Therefore, they were guilty of murder for shoot an innocent by stander.
post that report. the grand jury heard the boyfriend shot first. no where did it say she shot a gun. but you go on making up shit so you feel better snowflake.

indeed. they dropped the charges on him because of that. But the boyfriend fired drawing fire after he did that. that's no one's fault. Maybe the boyfriend should have had a note for the cops, I have a gun posted on the door. right? cause that's normal. right? you all are truly stupid fkers. can't make your goofy shit up.

You may not blame the police for returning fire at the person holding the gun, but not Breonna, who was obviously unarmed. That is still illegal no matter how threatened the cops may have felt.
Which is why they SHOULD have knocked during daylight hours.
They caused all of the danger and risks.

I am not sure, but I believe Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn were arrested BEFOERE there were any searches conducted, so then the searches were NOT done as a "fishing expedition", which is an illegal way to gain evidence. Before you can conduct a search warrant legally, you have to already have enough evidence to arrest.
so they got evidence after the warrant, right? see dude, you can't make it up. so silly and stupid.

You may not blame the police for returning fire at the person holding the gun, but not Breonna, who was obviously unarmed. That is still illegal no matter how threatened the cops may have felt.
she ran out of her room into the gun fire. no one's fault. it's what the grand jury came back with. read the report. why do you feel the need to relitigate it now?

The police said she had a rifle and was shooting at them.
They lied.
There was no rifle and she was not shooting.
Therefore, they were guilty of murder for shoot an innocent by stander.
post that report. the grand jury heard the boyfriend shot first. no where did it say she shot a gun. but you go on making up shit so you feel better snowflake.

Wrong.
Police claimed Breonna has a rifle when she did not.
{...
Police told former chief that Breonna Taylor had a rifle and fired at officers. She didn't
Tessa Duvall
Louisville Courier Journal

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Former Police Chief Steve Conrad was told Breonna Taylor was armed with a rifle and had fired at officers before they shot her dead in her apartment, according to an investigative interview obtained by The Courier Journal.

None of that, he later discovered, was true.

Conrad was interviewed by Louisville Metro Police investigators March 18, five days after Taylor's death. The interview, first reported by WDRB, is part of the larger investigative file that The Courier Journal has filed suit to obtain.

City officials say they plan to make the file public after making necessary redactions.

In his interview, Conrad described the conflicting reports he received about what had happened just before 1 a.m. March 13 when his officers tried to search Taylor's apartment for drugs and cash.
...}

so they got evidence after the warrant, right? see dude, you can't make it up. so silly and stupid.

No, there was absolutely no evidence before OR after the warrant, shooting, etc.
There is to this day, no evidence of any wrong doing by Breonna or Walker.

You know what I am referring to.
sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

They did not. They did not knock or alert the person that they had a warrant.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

You tell them. She was black so obviously she was dealing drugs.

Nope. Her boy friend was. One can assume she was partaking in said drugs, where is the toxicology report? She basically killed her self.

If she would have had drugs in her system it would have been reported. But again, she is black, obviously she does drugs right?
How did she buy a new car with no job?

Who said she had no job? The same people who claimed she had been fired?
She was fired after a dead body showed up in her car lol say his name .. do you know it? I thought blm!??? Lol you frauds baba

She had quit a county job as an EMT, only to take a higher paying private EMT job, 4 years ago.

she ran out of her room into the gun fire. no one's fault. it's what the grand jury came back with. read the report. why do you feel the need to relitigate it now?

Wrong, Breonna was on the couch watching TV and was running away when shot and killed.
And it would not matter what she did.
She was unarmed and violated no law, so it was illegal to shoot her.

The grand jury report is NOT evidence.
There was no cross examination in a grand jury.
It is just the trumped up story by the prosecutor's office, which is always aligned with the police.
It is not at all what really happened.

Tessa Duvall
Louisville Courier Journal

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Former Police Chief Steve Conrad was told Breonna Taylor was armed with a rifle and had fired at officers before they shot her dead in her apartment, according to an investigative interview obtained by The Courier Journal.

None of that, he later discovered, was true.

Conrad was interviewed by Louisville Metro Police investigators March 18, five days after Taylor's death. The interview, first reported by WDRB, is part of the larger investigative file that The Courier Journal has filed suit to obtain.

City officials say they plan to make the file public after making necessary redactions.

In his interview, Conrad described the conflicting reports he received about what had happened just before 1 a.m. March 13 when his officers tried to search Taylor's apartment for drugs and cash.
nope. all make believe. read the grand jury report.

Wrong, Breonna was on the couch watching TV and was running away when shot and killed.
And it would not matter what she did.
She was unarmed and violated no law, so it was illegal to shoot her.
dude, the boyfriend said they were in bed sleeping. stop making shit up.

that's now two flat out lies. stop it, you look foolish.

You know what I am referring to.
sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

They did not. They did not knock or alert the person that they had a warrant.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

You tell them. She was black so obviously she was dealing drugs.

Nope. Her boy friend was. One can assume she was partaking in said drugs, where is the toxicology report? She basically killed her self.

If she would have had drugs in her system it would have been reported. But again, she is black, obviously she does drugs right?
How did she buy a new car with no job?

Who said she had no job? The same people who claimed she had been fired?
She was fired after a dead body showed up in her car lol say his name .. do you know it? I thought blm!??? Lol you frauds baba

Heavy.com lol impressive. Not.

Forum List

Back