BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Yes, it is past time for these partisan games....so deal with it that Trump won and is now POTUS. Period. All the crying in the world is not going to change that.

Unnamed sources high up the food chain have just confirmed that the effeminate pansy and closet homosexual Obama, sucked off a 6 year old boy in a men's toilet!! Can you believe that? He's a fucking pedophile faggot asshole!!

It's probably true, unnamed sources said so.......

:rofl:

And this "source" is who?

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
According to "sources" is reliable as me telling you I'll help you move tomorrow.

Sucker born every minute...

And yet you voted for him.

He BRAGGED about it after the secret meeting and now we know why.

WTF is wrong with you RWNJs nowadays? Why are you so happy that he's openly colluding with Russians? Hell, the first time we saw him do it, he was on a stage, with a mic in his hand. And you SUCKERS didn't care them either.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
this was the highest level of top Secret, and we got this information that h leaked from an ally source of which WE, THE USA, PROMISED we would not reveal it....

Our allies were not even told this super duper top secret info to protect the 1 source, yet Trump babbles it to the Russians? God help us!

Trump is not capable of handling this position of being our President.
The U.S. lies all the time. How is this new?
huh????

Add a poll to this thread ...

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.
^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

I told you my source - WaPo and TV news. That's also the sourse in the OP.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. And this isn't the first time he's done this shit.

The time is past for these partisan games, grampa. If that's all you've got, stfu.
Wapo is not a source dumbass. They are reporting what "sources" have said.

So what is the source?

If Trump actually did what is reported he needs to be held to account. Period.
But the way the media has been for the last decade I'm gonna need some proof before believing anything they report.

Regardless letting Russian media in the Oval office, and not letting American media in kind of tells the story doesn't it.

Everything this dumbass does--blows back on himself---:dig:

18c414cc16d22dbf00b5c647327d6fd1.jpg

When you elect a clown, you can count on the circus showing up.

Yeah the left wing media is crap

It's the right wing media that comes up with Obama's birth certificate and talks about Trump's imaginary "successes". And yet it's the left who is lying. Go figure.

WOW

Fucking RWNJ traitors.

What happened to you people? How did you come to hate your own country THIS MUCH?

Unnamed sources high up the food chain have just confirmed that the effeminate pansy and closet homosexual Obama, sucked off a 6 year old boy in a men's toilet!! Can you believe that? He's a fucking pedophile faggot asshole!!

It's probably true, unnamed sources said so.......

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
According to "sources" is reliable as me telling you I'll help you move tomorrow.

WTF is wrong with you RWNJs nowadays? Why are you so happy that he's openly colluding with Russians? Hell, the first time we saw him do it, he was on a stage, with a mic in his hand. And you SUCKERS didn't care them either.
And I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP.

I've told you dumbfucks that since before & after the election. You've got your head so far up your own ass that you have to be told REPEATEDLY

We'll see.
Extreme on the right:
Voter suppression
Kill the gays
Anti woman's rights
anti science
Hate blacks
ban Muslims
Let him die
Lots of guns
Alt right
Authoritarianism

Extreme on the left:
Healthcare
Education
Voting rights
Equal pay for equal work
Daycare
Science

I would rather be extreme left than extreme right.

And I DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP.

I've told you dumbfucks that since before & after the election. You've got your head so far up your own ass that you have to be told REPEATEDLY

Nobody believes you.
Why should they?
As you said 4 posts ago,

"According to "sources" is reliable as me telling you I'll help you move tomorrow.
Sucker born every minute…"

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Everything is just fine. Trump did what he felt necessary in order to make America great again. What he did was commendable. The Washington Post is just being desperate for ratings.

Forum List

Back