BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may longer trust us with such classified information.
Russia IS an ally of ours against ISIS.
Since Trump just bombed Assad I'm pretty sure he's allied with ISIS.

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may no longer trust us with such classified information.

Yeah well, that's a price to paid. I realize you're looking for more outrage from people, especially since this does not rise to the level of criminal which would make it worthy of impeachment, but he did nothing a President isn't allowed to do.

It was incredibly stupid, but stupid isn't criminal in this case.

What is with these f*cking idiot Republicans?????
No matter what Agent Orange does, for them it's OK.

When intelligence sources gives the US classified material and Trump runs to Russia and shares it, that means Russia can learn who it came from, where spies are and how they gather information and where they are located.

The outcome is that other countries will STOP sharing classified material with the United States.

This is a f*cking disaster and Republicans are all "la dee dah". What is wrong with them? What is wrong with America to keep voting this disastrous party into power again and again. They are dangerous to the United States.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
this was the highest level of top Secret, and we got this information that h leaked from an ally source of which WE, THE USA, PROMISED we would not reveal it....

Our allies were not even told this super duper top secret info to protect the 1 source, yet Trump babbles it to the Russians? God help us!

Trump is not capable of handling this position of being our President.

Add a poll to this thread ...

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.

591a1c3d1600002000c5b5bb.jpeg

trumpkislyak.jpg

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Russian media was allowed in last week’s meeting, but American outlets were not.

President Donald Trump revealed “highly classified information” last week during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, The Washington Post reported Monday.

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that the information “jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The publication did not elaborate on what the president’s disclosure entailed due to the sensitive nature of the information.

A White House spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.

Read the Washington Post’s full report here.

Trump Reportedly Revealed Classified Info During Meeting With Russian Officials

Well, this doesn't sound good. I wonder what "highly classified information" Trump shared with the Russians? This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Look at this Lakota haaa haaaa

Ryan tweet on classified info resurfaces after bombshell Trump report

Paul Ryan

✔@SpeakerRyan

Individuals who are "extremely careless" with classified information should be denied further access to such info.

10:30 AM - 7 Jul 2016

• Video in link..
Ryan tweet on classified info resurfaces after bombshell Trump report

Story already debunked by member of NSC who was in the room.
Trump and the Russians. And the only source of info? The Russian propaganda arm. Americans were barred from the meeting.

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.
^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
this was the highest level of top Secret, and we got this information that h leaked from an ally source of which WE, THE USA, PROMISED we would not reveal it....

Our allies were not even told this super duper top secret info to protect the 1 source, yet Trump babbles it to the Russians? God help us!

Trump is not capable of handling this position of being our President.
The U.S. lies all the time. How is this new?

Can anyone think of any other reason for him to have the private meeting with the Russians AND their photog, while barring anyone else from the US?

Why else would he be sneaking around with the Russians IN THE WHITE HOUSE???

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

And this "source" is who?

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
According to "sources" is as reliable as me telling you I'll help you move tomorrow.

Sucker born every minute...

Last edited:

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

I told you my source - WaPo and TV news. That's also the sourse in the OP.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. And this isn't the first time he's done this shit.

The time is past for these partisan games, grampa. If that's all you've got, stfu.

Forum List

Back