BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
No problem. He had no intent.

The standard was set with Crooked Hillary. She compromised classified material but is not in jail because the government said she had no no intent. That is the new standard thanks to Crooked Hillary.

And this "source" is who?

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
So that actual reading of the link shit doesn't apply to you.

As I posted, I had already read it on WaPo.
Then it turned out that was the link in the OP.

You people are just plain stupid.

What do you TRAITORS think trump was bragging about after his secret meeting with the Russians? What? Say it. What was he bragging about?

blech.

I have come to despise you RWNJ traitors. You'll lie and lie and lie rather than side with your own country.
I think I see your confusion. In your quest to not make us like the USA, you think people that are for it are the problem. That's quite the conundrum you have going here. You can only be patriotic as long as you don't want to be an American.

"President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

One day after dismissing Comey, Trump welcomed Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak — a key figure in earlier Russia controversies — into the Oval Office. It was during that meeting, officials said, that Trump went off script and began describing details of an Islamic State terrorist threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft.

But officials expressed concern about Trump’s handling of sensitive information as well as his grasp of the potential consequences. Exposure of an intelligence stream that has provided critical insight into the Islamic State, they said, could hinder the United States’ and its allies’ ability to detect future threats."

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Every president shared classified information with foreign governments. Bill Clinton not only shared classified information with North Korea but he shared freaking nuclear technology. Bill Clinton sold or gave ICBM technology to China that allowed them to jump decades in rocket research. God only knows what Barry Hussein shared with Iran before he showered a billion dollars in cash. The short answer is that the President gets to determine what is classified information and the ironic thing is that the only crime that is alleged so far is the outing of Americans to the media by democrat operatives.
Because Trump is a slime you f*ckers have to lie about everyone else? Why? What's wrong with your kind?

[
So name the whistleblowers? Who were these officials?
Benghazi
101-10133-4J4M500Z.jpg

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may longer trust us with such classified information.
Russia IS an ally of ours against ISIS.
Since Trump just bombed Assad I'm pretty sure he's allied with ISIS.
Trump bombed an empty airfield that was up and running a couple of hours later.

Oooo, what a statement!

I didn't look at the link. Read it on WaPo and its on TV news. I'm sure you can find it everyplace EXCEPT the usual RWNJ pro-Russia sites like Britebart, Gateway Pundit, etc.
WaPo huh? And I suppose the TV station was MSNBC. Figgers. Like a combination of National Enquirer and Saturday Night Live. Had me worried there for a second.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
this was the highest level of top Secret, and we got this information that h leaked from an ally source of which WE, THE USA, PROMISED we would not reveal it....

Our allies were not even told this super duper top secret info to protect the 1 source, yet Trump babbles it to the Russians? God help us!

Trump is not capable of handling this position of being our President.
The U.S. lies all the time. How is this new?
huh????
You're upset that Trump allegedly broke some promise. The U.S. government lies all the time. They break promises, engage in illegal activities, hurt people, kill people, start wars for no other reason than to expand their own power. Trump's just a symptom of this.
Perhaps you would be happier living in Russia. Seriously, look into moving there. I think they would welcome your kind.

WaPo huh? And I suppose the TV station was MSNBC. Figgers. Like a combination of National Enquirer and Saturday Night Live. Had me worried there for a second.
It's on every channel on tv now. It will be above the fold on every major paper tomorrow

It happened, Trump's State Dept has already officially responded

It happened, Trump's State Dept has already officially responded
They denied it lol

Why lie?

Jesus

Other Trump Leaks

Trump Aide Leaked Defense Secretary’s Phone Number
May 15, 2017

Rachel Manteuffel: “A story about President Trump’s bodyguard Keith Schiller… was accompanied by a photograph of the two of them walking on White House grounds. The bodyguard was holding a stack of papers, and, according to the caller, on the outside of those papers was a yellow sticky note that said ‘Jim, Mad Dog, Mattis’ and had a phone number.”

“This of course sounds impossible. Way more care than that is taken around the president, right? The Secret Service is good at secrecy, generally. So I thanked the guy for the call and dubiously pulled up the photo in question. With the monitor turned 90 degrees and the photo blown up, indeed, I could make out a number and what might be “Jim, Mad Dog, Mattis,” if you have better eyesight than mine even when I squint.”

“I called. I got the voice mail. It was him.”

Forum List

Back