Breaking: Maxine Waters Has Been Caught Putting Her Retirement Money In Russian Investment Accounts

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
There can't be any more collusion with Russia than this and it's documented with evidence. This shows how hypocritical the black impeachment screamer is. She has no room to talk about Trump colluding with Russia when she herself is doing it with her own retirement money.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/trump-russia-conspiracy-theorist-maxine-waters-retirement-money-tied-russian-investments/

Just another shining example of hypocritical elected politician. I loose count. Are there more Dems or Reps that have proven their hypocrisy now?

There can't be any more collusion with Russia than this and it's documented with evidence. This shows how hypocritical the black impeachment screamer is. She has no room to talk about Trump colluding with Russia when she herself is doing it with her own retirement money.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/trump-russia-conspiracy-theorist-maxine-waters-retirement-money-tied-russian-investments/

Just another shining example of hypocritical elected politician. I loose count. Are there more Dems or Reps that have proven their hypocrisy now?
I'm quite sure it will be equal billing.

But the resident rubes will scream...

At the top of their lungs...

From the soap box....

It's YOU!

And YOUR party!

But the rubes don't realize...

WE are not a party...

WE have no ideology...

And find them all lying, hypocritical, assholes...

Who should be tried and convicted.

They are both tied up and racing along at breakneck speeds

They are both tied up and racing along at breakneck speeds
...as they make the final stretch through the Clubhouse turn.

But the rubes don't realize...

WE are not a party...

WE have no ideology...

And find them all lying, hypocritical, assholes...

Who should be tried and convicted.
34.gif

Well at least she was not caught smoking crack with hookers

Forum List

Back