Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

1618315430863.png

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Bull....She needs fired and charged. Whoever was in charge of her training needs fired.

If not the people should burn things down.

It'd be a shane if people burnt your home or business over something like this huh?

You're a fckn asshole and part of the problem. Innocent people had nothing to do with this, fuckwit

The alternative is easy. Fire and charge her.
In most law enforcement departments, an officer discharging a firearm results in that officer being placed on temporary leave while the episode is investigated. SOP, even if no deaths or injuries occurred. Such is rarely a positive career event for the officer involved, could delay promotion or further advancement.

A person who does something like this should never be allowed to own a gun again.
In most cases the investigation determines it was a justified use.

Would be more helpful to all if you focused on the vast majority whom aren't supposed to legally own/possess a firearm but do. Such as the many felons and criminals the police deal with daily whom are illegally armed.

While you're at it, your solution to end crimes of violence is ... what ???

Address the main cause. Poverty.
Why is there poverty when there is a free Public School System for which I am paying?
The Democrats have spent 50 years creating a sub-society of welfare and slave labor.

And no, I'm not cheering on the Republicans.

I have zero interest in making things like this political.

Isn’t that convenient? The fact of the matter is politicians you support continuously promote false narratives that lead to violence
Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Bull....She needs fired and charged. Whoever was in charge of her training needs fired.

It'd be a shane if people burnt your home or business over something like this huh?

You're a fckn asshole and part of the problem. Innocent people had nothing to do with this, fuckwit

In most law enforcement departments, an officer discharging a firearm results in that officer being placed on temporary leave while the episode is investigated. SOP, even if no deaths or injuries occurred. Such is rarely a positive career event for the officer involved, could delay promotion or further advancement.

A person who does something like this should never be allowed to own a gun again.

Would be more helpful to all if you focused on the vast majority whom aren't supposed to legally own/possess a firearm but do. Such as the many felons and criminals the police deal with daily whom are illegally armed.

Why is there poverty when there is a free Public School System for which I am paying?
The Democrats have spent 50 years creating a sub-society of welfare and slave labor.

Isn’t that convenient? The fact of the matter is politicians you support continuously promote false narratives that lead to violence

Inane rambling. My candidates rarely win.

You’re on the left your politicians are shameless race baiters

I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. I support the electoral college.

What makes me left? That I don't spout hate towards others you see differently than yourself?

let’s get to the crux of the matter. Do u believe in the myth that is called systemic racism? You know the lies you and your cohorts Keep spreading that is the reason for rioting in this country?

Yes there is. That's the reason a law like banning air fresheners was passed in the first place. It gave the police a legal lame excuse to pull minorities over.
Banning air fresheners.never heard thada one.

Then you haven't actually paid attention to the actual story.
Sorry I didn't read all 15 pages of horse shit. I missed the air freshener part

Myself, I heard it was due to a bad tag.
Missing license plate and illegal tinted windows, of course suspect had a warrant and as usual was trying to run possibly injuring officers or others if he got control of vehicle.
Officer meant to pull taser and can be heard saying taser, taser, before firing fatal shot from firearm. Then heard saying "shit, I just shot him".

Regardless of police fucking up, anyone condoning the looting and rioting on this board is scum.

There has been nothing to note that he had a missing plate. Link please.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
Local news reported missing plate, this link says bad tabs.
Gannon said Wright was pulled over for expired tabs, and that’s when officers discovered there was a warrant out for his arrest for having a firearm without a permit.

Known for carrying a weapon illegally, the kid hardly qualifies as a "good baby who did nuthin".

You support making people register their guns?
Already have to when buying legally. First a permit to purchase, then a permit to carry. Duh.
Q: Do you need a permit to buy a gun from a licensed dealer in Minnesota?
Kory: "In Minnesota just for handguns, and what they call assault-style rifles, which would include the AR-15 variance and AK-type guns.

Effectively, a permit is registration.
Apparently our new martyr didn't feel that permit laws applied to him. Hence, the warrant. He proved that registration doesn't work on the lawless.
Say it again,
"My baby didn't do nuffin"
Watch as Joe handles police brutality exactly as Don did, but the MSM won’t tell you.

I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. I support the electoral college.

What makes me left? That I don't spout hate towards others you see differently than yourself?

let’s get to the crux of the matter. Do u believe in the myth that is called systemic racism? You know the lies you and your cohorts Keep spreading that is the reason for rioting in this country?

Yes there is. That's the reason a law like banning air fresheners was passed in the first place. It gave the police a legal lame excuse to pull minorities over.

Missing license plate and illegal tinted windows, of course suspect had a warrant and as usual was trying to run possibly injuring officers or others if he got control of vehicle.
Officer meant to pull taser and can be heard saying taser, taser, before firing fatal shot from firearm. Then heard saying "shit, I just shot him".

Regardless of police fucking up, anyone condoning the looting and rioting on this board is scum.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
Gannon said Wright was pulled over for expired tabs, and that’s when officers discovered there was a warrant out for his arrest for having a firearm without a permit.

Known for carrying a weapon illegally, the kid hardly qualifies as a "good baby who did nuthin".

Already have to when buying legally. First a permit to purchase, then a permit to carry. Duh.
Kory: "In Minnesota just for handguns, and what they call assault-style rifles, which would include the AR-15 variance and AK-type guns.

Apparently our new martyr didn't feel that permit laws applied to him. Hence, the warrant. He proved that registration doesn't work on the lawless.
Say it again,
Watch as Joe handles police brutality exactly as Don did, but the MSM won’t tell you.

Except that Joe Biden himself could fly over and personally dump napalm on the rioters, and the media would be praising him for how brave he was to stand up to angry mobs and protect the small businesses.

Thomas Jefferson.

Say it again,

Except that Joe Biden himself could fly over and personally dump napalm on the rioters, and the media would be praising him for how brave he was to stand up to angry mobs and protect the small businesses.

Which is why we are still having them.

This is messed up.... nothing wrong with due process

Fox News: Daunte Wright shooting: Brooklyn Center city manager fired after call for due process for police officer.
Due process is for libturds only. All others guilty upon accusation and rumor and lies

Another model citizen taken from us:
Fn9iAZXp.jpeg
Video...

Dude had such a bright future. Look how he can multi-task and rap, wave a gun, and smoke weed at the same time. That's some real talent.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. He may have saved some innocent lives by taking this valedictorian. He may greatly improved the life of Mr. Wright's child. He may have saved Mr. Wright from a self-inflicted future life of self-created misery and suffering.

Regardless, seems like a net gain to society to me.

At least with that blunt in his fingers he was observing the rule of firearms safety #3: "Keep your finger off the trigger until the sights are on the target."

He could have been fine, upstanding NRA material, if he hadn't been a fuckin' doper and a criminal.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 479334

More gun control would solve these feral animals from doing this.BAWWWHAHA

You libturds are so GD dumb...lolol

Thomas Jefferson.

Say it again,
Mah baby boy dint do nuffin'. Funny how all these "Baby Boys" all have multiple felony records. And their mamas are all on welfare.

Growing up without a father is the status quo for blacks in this country.

It's shame these kids grow up without either at times. No one that they can look up to. And have confidence in themselves. Be some mentor and always there for them - no matter what.
Even though, I have issues with my parents, I try to make the best of what I can. I am far from being a perfect son. But I don't go out late at night and loot the neighborhood, just because I disagree with the things that are going on.
But this will continue as do Life does.... and it's going to be a sad future for the kids that aren't even born yet.

Thomas Jefferson.

Say it again,
Mah baby boy dint do nuffin'. Funny how all these "Baby Boys" all have multiple felony records. And their mamas are all on welfare.
Anything less than Murder One simply won’t do.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
Thank God this idiot wont reproduce. But him mom says, "he was a good boy"
He has a son who will grow up without a father.

Yeah.....right. Like this pos would have been a father had he lived? Amazing. :(
Oldlady believes that Asians and Jews should be discriminated against in order to advance the interests of Blacks.

She is utterly racist in order to be viewed as non racist. All she is capable of seeing is skin color and knows that she must defend any and all behavior in which black people engage.

This stupid identity politics is killing this country of ours.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
Thank God this idiot wont reproduce. But him mom says, "he was a good boy"
He has a son who will grow up without a father.
Poor kid will miss all those beatings.

Yes. His son will miss the beatings, the neglect, the lack of any love or guidance. His son's real father will be the street or gangs, just like daddy. If you fail at raising your own children you are a pos. This asshole is responsible for the choices he made that cost him his life, destroyed a young black female cops life, and leaves a son with nothing.

Fuck him. :(

Thomas Jefferson.

Say it again,

Which is why we are still having them.
Exactly right. It’s almost as if the elite wants rioting.

I’ve long thought had Don come out strongly against police brutality immediately after the Floyd murder, he cruises to re-election. Thing is Don just isn’t very smart, just like Joe.

Forum List

Back