Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Bull....She needs fired and charged. Whoever was in charge of her training needs fired.

If not the people should burn things down.

It'd be a shane if people burnt your home or business over something like this huh?

You're a fckn asshole and part of the problem. Innocent people had nothing to do with this, fuckwit

The alternative is easy. Fire and charge her.
In most law enforcement departments, an officer discharging a firearm results in that officer being placed on temporary leave while the episode is investigated. SOP, even if no deaths or injuries occurred. Such is rarely a positive career event for the officer involved, could delay promotion or further advancement.

A person who does something like this should never be allowed to own a gun again.
In most cases the investigation determines it was a justified use.

Would be more helpful to all if you focused on the vast majority whom aren't supposed to legally own/possess a firearm but do. Such as the many felons and criminals the police deal with daily whom are illegally armed.

While you're at it, your solution to end crimes of violence is ... what ???

Address the main cause. Poverty.
Why is there poverty when there is a free Public School System for which I am paying?
The Democrats have spent 50 years creating a sub-society of welfare and slave labor.

And no, I'm not cheering on the Republicans.

I have zero interest in making things like this political.

Isn’t that convenient? The fact of the matter is politicians you support continuously promote false narratives that lead to violence
Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Bull....She needs fired and charged. Whoever was in charge of her training needs fired.

It'd be a shane if people burnt your home or business over something like this huh?

You're a fckn asshole and part of the problem. Innocent people had nothing to do with this, fuckwit

In most law enforcement departments, an officer discharging a firearm results in that officer being placed on temporary leave while the episode is investigated. SOP, even if no deaths or injuries occurred. Such is rarely a positive career event for the officer involved, could delay promotion or further advancement.

A person who does something like this should never be allowed to own a gun again.

Would be more helpful to all if you focused on the vast majority whom aren't supposed to legally own/possess a firearm but do. Such as the many felons and criminals the police deal with daily whom are illegally armed.

Why is there poverty when there is a free Public School System for which I am paying?
The Democrats have spent 50 years creating a sub-society of welfare and slave labor.

Isn’t that convenient? The fact of the matter is politicians you support continuously promote false narratives that lead to violence

Inane rambling. My candidates rarely win.

You’re on the left your politicians are shameless race baiters

I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. I support the electoral college.

What makes me left? That I don't spout hate towards others you see differently than yourself?

let’s get to the crux of the matter. Do u believe in the myth that is called systemic racism? You know the lies you and your cohorts Keep spreading that is the reason for rioting in this country?

Yes there is. That's the reason a law like banning air fresheners was passed in the first place. It gave the police a legal lame excuse to pull minorities over.
Banning air fresheners.never heard thada one.

Then you haven't actually paid attention to the actual story.
Sorry I didn't read all 15 pages of horse shit. I missed the air freshener part

Myself, I heard it was due to a bad tag.
Missing license plate and illegal tinted windows, of course suspect had a warrant and as usual was trying to run possibly injuring officers or others if he got control of vehicle.
Officer meant to pull taser and can be heard saying taser, taser, before firing fatal shot from firearm. Then heard saying "shit, I just shot him".

Regardless of police fucking up, anyone condoning the looting and rioting on this board is scum.

There has been nothing to note that he had a missing plate. Link please.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
Local news reported missing plate, this link says bad tabs.
Gannon said Wright was pulled over for expired tabs, and that’s when officers discovered there was a warrant out for his arrest for having a firearm without a permit.

Known for carrying a weapon illegally, the kid hardly qualifies as a "good baby who did nuthin".

You support making people register their guns?
Already have to when buying legally. First a permit to purchase, then a permit to carry. Duh.
Q: Do you need a permit to buy a gun from a licensed dealer in Minnesota?
Kory: "In Minnesota just for handguns, and what they call assault-style rifles, which would include the AR-15 variance and AK-type guns.

Effectively, a permit is registration.
Apparently our new martyr didn't feel that permit laws applied to him. Hence, the warrant. He proved that registration doesn't work on the lawless.
Say it again,
"My baby didn't do nuffin"

This is messed up.... nothing wrong with due process

Fox News: Daunte Wright shooting: Brooklyn Center city manager fired after call for due process for police officer.

Apparently they now believe in lynching in Minneapolis.

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?
What astounds me is the armchair quarterbacking I see from some of you...

The moment he decided to drive off, he was resisting arrest, and not knowing the mentality of the assailant, he now had a 2000lb weapon. He made himself a danger to everyone else on that roadway when he chose to flee.

You can't possibly know what's involved with being a police officer in the heat of a scary moment like that.

So stop acting like you know what you would have done in her place. Odds are you never will. Spare us all your prevaricated judgments.
I think I said twice, I don't know!!

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?
What astounds me is the armchair quarterbacking I see from some of you...

The moment he decided to drive off, he was resisting arrest, and not knowing the mentality of the assailant, he now had a 2000lb weapon. He made himself a danger to everyone else on that roadway when he chose to flee.

You can't possibly know what's involved with being a police officer in the heat of a scary moment like that.

So stop acting like you know what you would have done in her place. Odds are you never will. Spare us all your prevaricated judgments.
This is I what I said. So shut the fuck up.

I don't know, I'm not a cop. Maybe jumped in my car and chased him?

I'm questioning, not criticizing. I haven't heard the whole story. I already answered this question. Since evading arrest is something that happens every day, ask the police, Mac, what to do.
You don't know the whole story, yet here you are in this thread leaping to conclusions. (No, there's a difference in asking sincere questions and asking questions to garner a desired response. )

Is there a current report on what's going on???? Looks like the sun has set and the blood suckers awake to feast on plasma tvs

Watch here:

Or listen to the Minn/St. Paul PD dispatch here:

Minneapolis / St. Paul Police Dispatch Live Audio Feed

Quiet so far.

God I hope it stays that way. Fox said the crowds are growing since they were supposed to leave and every one has a window smasher.I dunno

All quiet in Minneapolis. Brooklyn Center has a serious protest at the police headquarters. Massive LE, lots of teargas, etc. A Dollar tree was looted. Seems to be contained, but plenty of rock throwing, rubber bullets, etc.

Inane rambling. My candidates rarely win.

You’re on the left your politicians are shameless race baiters

I am pro-life. I fully support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget. I support the electoral college.

What makes me left? That I don't spout hate towards others you see differently than yourself?

let’s get to the crux of the matter. Do u believe in the myth that is called systemic racism? You know the lies you and your cohorts Keep spreading that is the reason for rioting in this country?

Yes there is. That's the reason a law like banning air fresheners was passed in the first place. It gave the police a legal lame excuse to pull minorities over.
Banning air fresheners.never heard thada one.

Then you haven't actually paid attention to the actual story.
Sorry I didn't read all 15 pages of horse shit. I missed the air freshener part

Myself, I heard it was due to a bad tag.
Missing license plate and illegal tinted windows, of course suspect had a warrant and as usual was trying to run possibly injuring officers or others if he got control of vehicle.
Officer meant to pull taser and can be heard saying taser, taser, before firing fatal shot from firearm. Then heard saying "shit, I just shot him".

Regardless of police fucking up, anyone condoning the looting and rioting on this board is scum.

There has been nothing to note that he had a missing plate. Link please.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
Local news reported missing plate, this link says bad tabs.
Gannon said Wright was pulled over for expired tabs, and that’s when officers discovered there was a warrant out for his arrest for having a firearm without a permit.

Known for carrying a weapon illegally, the kid hardly qualifies as a "good baby who did nuthin".
Bet the punk has a multi-Felony record.
Don't mean to be a grammar queen. But you need to use the past tense about this one.
As long as he stays dead ,I don't care.

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.
Sometimes they find an excuse, any excuse, to pull you over because you seem suspect

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.
Sometimes they find an excuse, any excuse, to pull you over because you seem suspect

Which is something no one should support. It's the very thing this country is NOT supposed to be about.

Seriously, y'all are ****ed up people. A kid is dead. He will never experience life...a family...having children...
Thank God this idiot wont reproduce. But him mom says, "he was a good boy"
I’m sure there were moments where he was a good boy.
I heard the same about Hitler.
1618315033138.png

Forum List

Back