Breaking news: Biden crime family

Look at this video.

Even Biden's dog knows he's a disgusting piece of shit.

Dogs bite shit all the time.

FAKE NEWS!

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

The "laptop" is Trump/Russian propaganda believed only by SUCKKKERS.

Hunter sold it for drug money. What did you sell?

LIAR!

Look at this video.

FAKE NEWS!

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

Hunter sold it for drug money. What did you sell?

LIAR!

He said it himself in an interview. Do you watch the news? LOL

Look at this video.

FAKE NEWS!

that aint trump or the russians in those videos with the hookers...its good old doped up Hunter

Notice how the LYING scum Right take three words not even in sequence to build their LIE! This was their "quote," "“certainly ... could be” his”
Here is the whole quote, "There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me"
Quite a bit different from "certainly" ... "could be" his as fraudulently "quoted" by the FAKE NEWS Washington Examiner.

Notice how the LYING scum Right take three words not even in sequence to build their LIE! This was their "quote," "“certainly ... could be” his”
Here is the whole quote, "There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the — that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me"
Quite a bit different from "certainly" ... "could be" his as fraudulently "quoted" by the FAKE NEWS Washington Examiner.
You're in denial, Pooh Bear.

Image-1.jpg

Lolol.lie lie lie.

Forum List

Back