Shoplifter leaves wallet behind while taking $300 in meats: Orange Police Blotter

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
According to the Orange Police Blotter, a shoplifter left behind a Michael Kors wallet while stealing $300 worth of meat from Whole Foods in Pinecrest, Ohio on February 24, 2024.

Police were still attempting to verify that she left her own wallet behind in the shopping cart at the Pinecrest Whole Foods. Police responded to Whole Foods in Pinecrest after a woman was seen filling a black bag with $293 in assorted meats, then leaving without paying at 7:24 p.m. Feb. 24.11 hours ago

Police responded to Whole Foods in Pinecrest after a woman was seen filling a black bag with $293 in assorted meats, then leaving without paying ...

According to Police Magazine, the shoplifter left behind his ID, which led authorities to know where he lives. A clerk chased the shoplifter after he left the store without paying for the meat, and the two struggled, causing the shoplifter to lose his wallet.

he or she?

not very bright either way leave evidence behined. this was in ohio. cleveland whole foods store. they must really love meat.

Running out of places to paste them all. IM2 Superbadbrutha. every minute of every day. I used to think not true….but with NOGO zones and hourly postings.

Leftwinger there are just as many whites committing crimes out there as well, why is it right wing racist like you, Horseshitting, Excalibur, Digital and the hundreds of other racist on this forum never post any of them?

Leftwinger there are just as many whites committing crimes out there as well, why is it right wing racist like you, Horseshitting, Excalibur, Digital and the hundreds of other racist on this forum never post any of them?

i only look at one site. Most often they post the most henious, senseless crimes. Almost everyday they have a big event. I will keep an eye out to watch for a white crime. Mostly its black or brown.//

I think maybe we need to devote the first classes of school, to teach honesty. We sure seem to have a shortage of that these days.

We also need to teach parents, it's their obligation to raise their children not to think the world owes them something.

I think we should seriously start arresting these parents. Parents need to be held accountable when it's clear they have done nothing except teach their children to become a burden on society.

When teens have committed a crime, we need to put the child in a program to be re-programmed, and the parents in jail.

Parents need to be held accountable

Seems like the Children should be pulled out early on? With all this BIG COSTLY GOVT at both STATE and FED level.....no one is making visits? Monitoring progress at GOVT school or in the house? Where is CPS? On Vacation in Aruba with the GA vote stuffers?

Slippery slope to suddenly come in and charge Mom with murder when a 14 year old gets mad and pushes an old lady at 7-11. Or drives a stolen car and kills somebody.//

Seems like the Children should be pulled out early on? With all this BIG COSTLY GOVT at both STATE and FED level.....no one is making visits? Monitoring progress at GOVT school or in the house? Where is CPS? On Vacation in Aruba with the GA vote stuffers?

Slippery slope to suddenly come in and charge Mom with murder when a 14 year old gets mad and pushes an old lady at 7-11. Or drives a stolen car and kills somebody.//
And, why doesn't everyones child display the type of behavior you've mentioned?

Children learn what they live ~ and by the examples that are set for them.

Parents should he held accountable for the illegal actions of their minor children...in my opinion.

Forum List

Back