BREAKING: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 255,000 Ballots Unverified Voters!

What?

You attacked a source as being biased, but failed to address the sources of the source.

It's pathetic.

You're out of your league. Go smoke a bowl and eat some Captain Crunch.
The source of the source.
Good Mumbo Jumbo, but is not proof of what the article says.

Because NBC et al are also biased in their reporting. They will ignore stories that harm their intended Democrat Party narrative. This has been proven true for decades.

So, the question should not be about who is NOT reporting it. You should ask yourself if the report is true.

So....is it? What makes you say it is not true, if that is your position?
Nonsense. They will tell that there is this allegation. And after investigating they will realize if it is true or not and will post if it is true or not.

I will wait.

Nonsense. They will tell that there is this allegation. And after investigating they will realize if it is true or not and will post if it is true or not.

I will wait.
Hold your breath. You have made NO ARGUMENTS. You have proved NOTHING false. You've basically tried to derail the thread and NOBODY is buying your bullshit.

Bu-bye

There are already plans to impeach Garland and Mayorkas for dereliction of duty... Schumer and Pelosi did us a big favor by financing MAGA candidates... Some say McConnell will have a battle to keep his position as senate leader due to all the senate MAGA candidates who look like they will win next week...
Maybe. But impeaching Garland and Mayorkas won't change a thing even if the Senate had enough votes to remove them which is highly unlikely. And the MSM would play it up as malicious partisan revenge so I hope they don't even try and that they focus on what they can do to actually help Americans.

Even if they were removed from office, Biden will be instructed to appoint people equally incompetent and/or corrupt and/or hyperpartisan. The DOJ will remain weaponized against conservatives/patriots, the border will remain open, and our election processes will remain broken so far as ensured integrity is concerned.

Last edited:
It was watched last time. Donny just lost.
Do you really believe that many people voted, White? Seriously? For Joe Biden? The dumbest man to sit in the Senate for the past forty years and the man who even Barack Obama said we shouldn't underestimate his ability to F things up? No way to prove it because things WEREN'T being watched but this time it's going to be harder to stuff ballot boxes!

Oh, and maybe you could get help from somebody in using Google?
No need. Google is not showing any of the AP, etc I mentioned.
You may want to ask them why? Or why those agencies are not posting about this amazing news which only shows Democrats for what they are.

Unless all of the unverified mailing ballots are being sent to Republicans?

I will wait.

Bye. :)

No need. Google is not showing any of the AP, etc I mentioned.
You may want to ask them why? Or why those agencies are not posting about this amazing news which only shows Democrats for what they are.

Unless all of the unverified mailing ballots are being sent to Republicans?

I will wait.

Bye. :)
Oh and here's yet another "oops" in Pennsylvania who has already advised they won't have election results on election night. (It took them what, two weeks?, to count ballots for their last special election.

(And when those voters will have two official ballots in hand, I wonder what will happen to the 'wrong' ones?)

Last edited:
Oh and here's yet another "oops" in Pennsylvania who has already advised they won't have election results on election night. (It took them what, two weeks?, to count ballots for their last special election.

All Republicans. I am now waiting for OAN and Newsmax to add to the list, as all others have joined per the Google link:

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 240,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters! …UPDATE: Now at 255,000 Unverified Voters!

And they wonder why there is concern among honorable citizens that an election could be stolen and both registrations and voting policies should be tightened enough to make that very difficult to do.

Just a few recent examples of why there is a problem:

240,000 unverified ballots sent out in Pennsylvania

30,000 ballots sent to noncitizens in Colorado

In New Mexico you can register to vote and vote on election day and no photo ID is required for either. What could possibly go wrong?

Have you read New Mexico's voter registration requirements?

Last edited:
Do you really believe that many people voted, White? Seriously? For Joe Biden? The dumbest man to sit in the Senate for the past forty years and the man who even Barack Obama said we shouldn't underestimate his ability to F things up? No way to prove it because things WEREN'T being watched but this time it's going to be harder to stuff ballot boxes!

Of course he does, left sheep believe anything their masters tell them to believe

All Republicans. I am now waiting for OAN and Newsmax to add to the list, as all others have joined per the Google link:

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 240,000 Ballots to Unverified Voters! …UPDATE: Now at 255,000 Unverified Voters!
Ah I knew you wouldn't wait. So predictable :)

Do you honestly expect a hyperpartisan MSM wholly in bed with the Democrat Party to report anything that makes Democrats look bad until they absolutely have to? At least Fox, OAN, Newsmax all report the good and bad of both parties. The leftist alphabet media does not report much if any negatives re the left and goes all out to emphasize the sins of the right. And of course the dedicated leftwing sites would never report on problems with elections if it in any way makes a Democrat look incompetent or dishonest.

But here's another link for the latest 'oops' in Pennsylvania I posted here. Do you want to say Newsweek is a rightwing or Republican source?

Last edited:
And they wonder why there is concern among honorable citizens that an election could be stolen and both registrations and voting policies should be tightened enough to make that very difficult to do.

Just a few recent examples of why there is a problem:

240,000 unverified ballots sent out in Pennsylvania

30,000 ballots sent to noncitizens in Colorado

In New Mexico you can register to vote and vote on election day and no photo ID is required for either. What could possibly go wrong?

Have you read New Mexico's voter registration requirements?
Yep. I've lived in New Mexico for a very long time now though I have lived in other states. I also have been a volunteer registering people to vote as well as a poll worker and poll watcher. That's how I know first hand that the law is pretty well ignored here when people are registered to vote. And I very much would like to correct that.

Forum List

Back