BREAKING: Pennsylvania Democrat Officials Mailed Out 255,000 Ballots Unverified Voters!

The thread is about election security and why it is needed. I just figured you knew that. The OP has nothing to do with any theories re Trump, but only that things are happening that give any thinking person pause as to how honest and/or accurate our elections are.

I think any honorable America would want a voter registration system and voting process in which ALL Americans regardless of political leanings could be confident that the vote was honest and accurately counted as much as is humanly possible to make it be.
I am for everything you said in that post. I am just not sure, the proposals in some states are about election security as much as limiting the voting with regulations written by people the party in power in those states, in order to have legitimate voters discouraged from having their vote.
Some want to cut out vote by mail. Nothing wrong with vote by mail if handled securely and with proper identification, and it is definitely possible, if the goal is to get the most participation and not just limit the vote.

Some want to cut down on the number of polling places, in order to have better observation. I think that leads to longer lines, effecting working people, and younger people (compare to me) that have responsibilities that limit the time they can stand in lines, possibly for hours. I certainly do not have those problem and early vote, in person, every election.

One state want to make it law, you cannot even give water to those standing in line for hours, as if people are so simple, their vote could be bought with a bottled water.

I have no problem with voter ID, as long as they accept any government issued ID and that should include current student ID from state government funded colleges and universities. They asked for my driver's license, I gave them my retired Army DOD ID card, not because I did not have it my driver's license with me, but just to make sure all Government issued picture IDs were or could be presented and accepted.
I am not as concerned with whose names are on the voting rosters, or should have been purged, as who can be properly identified at the polls when coming in to vote or on aan absentee ballot. Just because somebody is on the rolls, does not mean they can vote, especially if dead, as very few dead people carry ID with them, and very few voters actually go back to where they once lived to vote twice. It is just not a big statistical problem and we catch cheaters every mid term and national election now.

Illegal alien and voting by non-citizens in Federal elections does not scare me either. There Is No Place Where They Are Being Signed Up To Vote In Statistically Important Numbers as These Tend To Be Staffed By Highway Patrol That Test and Examine For Driver Licenses, so the looseness of Motor Voter signups is another red herring, to titillate the masses.

I am conservative, just not right wing reactionary conservative.

I am for everything you said in that post. I am just not sure, the proposals in some states are about election security as much as limiting the voting with regulations written by people the party in power in those states, in order to have legitimate voters discouraged from having their vote.
Some want to cut out vote by mail. Nothing wrong with vote by mail if handled securely and with proper identification, and it is definitely possible, if the goal is to get the most participation and not just limit the vote.

Some want to cut down on the number of polling places, in order to have better observation. I think that leads to longer lines, effecting working people, and younger people (compare to me) that have responsibilities that limit the time they can stand in lines, possibly for hours. I certainly do not have those problem and early vote, in person, every election.

One state want to make it law, you cannot even give water to those standing in line for hours, as if people are so simple, their vote could be bought with a bottled water.

I have no problem with voter ID, as long as they accept any government issued ID and that should include current student ID from state government funded colleges and universities. They asked for my driver's license, I gave them my retired Army DOD ID card, not because I did not have it my driver's license with me, but just to make sure all Government issued picture IDs were or could be presented and accepted.
I am not as concerned with whose names are on the voting rosters, or should have been purged, as who can be properly identified at the polls when coming in to vote or on aan absentee ballot. Just because somebody is on the rolls, does not mean they can vote, especially if dead, as very few dead people carry ID with them, and very few voters actually go back to where they once lived to vote twice. It is just not a big statistical problem and we catch cheaters every mid term and national election now.

Illegal alien and voting by non-citizens in Federal elections does not scare me either. There Is No Place Where They Are Being Signed Up To Vote In Statistically Important Numbers as These Tend To Be Staffed By Highway Patrol That Test and Examine For Driver Licenses, so the looseness of Motor Voter signups is another red herring, to titillate the masses.

Thank you. A well thought out and thoughtful argument. But I would argue some of the points as follows:

Except for NECESSARY absentee ballots, I oppose mail in ballots because of all the ways that can be screwed up or manipulated as illustrated in the OP and because the chain of custody is so much more difficult to maintain. Perhaps if the law says the absentee ballot must be picked up by the U.S. post office at your residence or you personally must mail your ballot in a U.S. post office, it would be a bit more secure. Ballot drop boxes should not be allowed ever because there is no chain of custody.

I think citizens who vote should take the initiative to apply for an absentee ballot and once they are issued that ballot, their name is checked on the roll so that they cannot vote in person. They can deliver their ballot to the polls but they must use that issued ballot.

Given that there are tens of millions of non citizens in the country at this time, tighter regulations are needed for voter registration. People should get themselves to the city or county clerk or ask for an official to come to them, provide certified photo ID, proof of citizenship if that isn't established via their Photo ID, proof of residency, proof of age to register.

And I want the voter rolls purged if a citizen does not vote in either the primary or general election (one or the other) in any given year. That is the ONLY way to have a reasonable grasp on the number of voters eligible to vote in any given precinct. (And that was how it was done for decades until the last several elections and there was never any problem with it. You just re-registered if you didn't make it to the polls in either the primary or general election. It was a powerful incentive for people to try to make it to the polls.)

Last edited:
Thank you. A well thought out and thoughtful argument. But I would argue some of the points as follows:

Except for NECESSARY absentee ballots, I oppose mail in ballots because of all the ways that can be screwed up or manipulated as illustrated in the OP and because the chain of custody is so much more difficult to maintain. Perhaps if the law says the absentee ballot must be picked up by the U.S. post office at your residence or you personally must mail your ballot in a U.S. post office, it would be a bit more secure. Ballot drop boxes should not be allowed ever because there is no chain of custody.

I think citizens who vote should take the initiative to apply for an absentee ballot and once they are issued that ballot, their name is checked on the roll so that they cannot vote in person. They can deliver their ballot to the polls but they must use that issued ballot.

Given that there are tens of millions of non citizens in the country at this time, tighter regulations are needed for voter registration. People should get themselves to the city or county clerk or ask for an official to come to them, provide certified photo ID, proof of residency, proof of age to register.

And I want the voter rolls purged if a citizen does not vote in either the primary or general election in any given year. That is the ONLY way to have a reasonable grasp on the number of voters eligible to vote in any given precinct. (And that was how it was done for decades until the last several elections and there was never any problem with it. You just re-registered if you didn't make it to the polls in either the primary or general election. It was a powerful incentive for people to try to make it to the polls.)
I am not against vote by mail. It can be secure, but like you:
"I think citizens who vote should take the initiative to apply for an absentee ballot and once they are issued that ballot, their name is checked on the roll so that they cannot vote in person. They can deliver their ballot to the polls but they must use that issued ballot"

Sending them out not asked for is BS. I too think, that if requested, you must vote on that ballot and be turned away at the polls, basically meaning you should request at least 30 days in advance and that ballot be returned sometime during the early voting period. I also see no need to wait for election day for that ballot to be counted, though there should be security, that the vote is not public or known to any party involved prior to close of polls on in person election day. There is absolutely no reason not to count that vote on the day it comes in. I early vote. Mine is tabulated and counted when I do it, but no early vote results released.

This is a very interesting chart. Check this out. This is from the PA SecOfState:

Look at the number of registered voters.

Between 1996 and 2000, the number of registered voters jumped by almost a million.

From 1960 to 1996, it remained stable at around 6 million

After 2000 it remains stable at around 8 million.

Hmm..... What's wrong with this picture?

Let's go back in history and find out what happened here.

And let's check a few other states too.

I am not against vote by mail. It can be secure, but like you:
"I think citizens who vote should take the initiative to apply for an absentee ballot and once they are issued that ballot, their name is checked on the roll so that they cannot vote in person. They can deliver their ballot to the polls but they must use that issued ballot"

Sending them out not asked for is BS. I too think, that if requested, you must vote on that ballot and be turned away at the polls, basically meaning you should request at least 30 days in advance and that ballot be returned sometime during the early voting period. I also see no need to wait for election day for that ballot to be counted, though there should be security, that the vote is not public or known to any party involved prior to close of polls on in person election day. There is absolutely no reason not to count that vote on the day it comes in. I early vote. Mine is tabulated and counted when I do it, but no early vote results released.
We're pretty close to being on the same page. Certainly close enough a little negotiation would probably work out a policy we both would be happy with. :)

I don't know if you saw my thread on a proposed policy for election reform. It got a bit of interesting discussion. I do think this particular issue will remain on or near the surface for many Americans until we can all agree on policy that will restore confidence in the electoral process.

he Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue. Wikipedia
Owner: Jim Hoft
Date launched: 2004
Feedback

Hm. Very interesting.

I'm checking into Wisconsin. Another swing state.

There, the fraction of young voters age 18-24 is 8%.

Which is insufficient to account for a 15% jump in registrations.

However Wisconsin seems to have a different problem. - grin - :p

Seems there are lots and lots of voters who are well over 100 years old.

Like, 100,000 of them !

lol

So like, how can someone who's been on the voter rolls for 100 years be considered "verified"?

That makes no sense at all

There's another interesting thing called National Change of Address, that automatically re-registers you when you move

So all you'd have to do to cheat, is send a change of address form to the post office

There are already plans to impeach Garland and Mayorkas for dereliction of duty... Schumer and Pelosi did us a big favor by financing MAGA candidates... Some say McConnell will have a battle to keep his position as senate leader due to all the senate MAGA candidates who look like they will win next week...
McConnell doesn’t want a majority where he can’t control things. I could see him being challenged for the gavel should Republicans take the Senate (and it’s looking more and more like that will be the case). Cruz would be the obvious choice as a challenger. Not sure how many others would throw their names out there.

Thats terrific.
Okay..and what is happening on the ground about it?

What's happening? Nothing, besides warning motorists to be aware of the problem.

1666913327231.png

People need to start suing these states that are enabling voter fraud.
It is a Voting Rights violation.
Mark levin and SCOTUS members Clarence Thomas and especially
Samuel Alito seriously wanted their Supreme Court take-up
what Pennsylvania pulled in early autumn.Where Pennsylvania's
State Supreme court { Democrat majority } usurped and knocked down
Pennsylvania's State Legislature { Majority Republican } pending rules
for the 2020 National Election.The State Supreme Court reversed key
rules and restrictions for the 2020 election.No thanks to John
Roberts { Chief Justice } for refusing Sam Alitos's key requests that
SCOTUS needs to address this dire Election concern.And it meant
Immediately.Before Election day.Roberts flat out denied that request even
though Alito gave a powerful written explanation as to why Pennsylvanias
State Supreme court decided in late September { Sept. 30th } in a
4-3 decision to ALLOW ballots arriving up to 3 days AFTER Election day
be counted.That is why it took till a Friday for Biden to be declared the
winner.Because of the shenanigans Pennsylvania's Governor { Tom Wolf }
and Secretary of State { Kathy Boockvar } and their State Supreme court
pulled.

WRONG! in the Extreme.And Trump was correct in the Extreme.
By simply reminding our Electorate about the 2004 :
Commission on Federal Election Reform.
Headed up by Jimmy Carter and James Baker.
Which warned about the potential for Voter fraud with
mail-in and absentee ballots and using outright partisans for
Election verifications and counting.Use of paper ballots if feasible
and mandating Voter ID's.

Forum List

Back