Isnt it interesting that some of us saw Hyperinflation due to politics on the horizon nearly 2 years ago?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Look at how many people said I was wrong.

Was I?

How did I know? Am I a soothsayer? A wizard?

OR……do I understand basic economics?

Was I?

You sir are a devil man.

How else could you have known?

I mean, how did you anticipate Putin causing inflation by invading the Ukraine, especially when Putin invaded the Ukraine years prior without it causing inflation?

Here is another one.

THE CULT SWORE THE INFLATION WAS TRANSITORY.

Wrong.

Dont you cult fucks ever get tired of being wrong?

You sir are a devil man.

I mean, how did you anticipate Putin causing inflation by invading the Ukraine, especially when Putin invaded the Ukraine years prior without it causing inflation?

I predicted the Russia Ukraine war! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I called the PUTIN PRICE HIKE 2 years ago!

See how it is a cult.

You PROVE them wrong, and they wont change their brainwashed minds.

HOW ABOUT A FACT CHECK ON THESE THREADS?

Who was correct, who was wrong?

I predicted the Russia Ukraine war! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I called the PUTIN PRICE HIKE 2 years ago!
Stop with the crazy predictions. Next thing you know you will be predicting another invasion like.........i dunno..........China invading some radom country.............I dunno, like Taiwan.

Stop with the crazy predictions. Next thing you know you will be predicting another invasion like.........i dunno..........China invading some radom country.............I dunno, like Taiwan.

I predict a massive reinfection of nationwide TDS when Trump announces he is running for the 2024 election.

All kidding aside. Its pathetic how these cult fucks are so brainwashed.

2 years ago I said this would happen.

Just read those posts from the cult. THEY WERE SO WRONG…BUT THEY WONT CHANGE.

Its such a cult.

Was I?

Even a blind squirrel…

Here is another one.

Wrong.

Who could have predicted there were going to be supply side issues after covid, making demand greater than supply, that would cause inflation???

You sir are a devil man.

Wow -- are you THAT stupid? The MSM really has you enthralled, doesn't it?

How can profligate government spending that results in more money being printed that ends up being used to pay for the same goods result in anything BUT inflation?

Who could have predicted there were going to be supply side issues after covid, making demand greater than supply, that would cause inflation???

Thats not what caused it. It was the massive injection of trillions of dollars directly into the populace from trump and biden. Quick sugar high and then massive inflation. Thats what happens.

Thats not what caused it. It was the massive injection of trillions of dollars directly into the populace from trump and biden. Quick sugar high and then massive inflation. Thats what happens.
Because they tried to spend it....

when they were saving the money, or just paying bills with some and saving the rest, there was not an inflation problem.

The problem came, when they went to spend the money in the market place, and the market place was under supplied to meet their spending, their demand.

If the country had had no supply issues when the citizen went to spend their money, what do you think it would have looked like then?

Like one heck of a good economy??? With less inflation woes?

Here is another one.

Wrong.

It's like this, those taking up residence in Hotel California only see with one side of their brains.

Forum List

Back