BREAKING: Leaked Documents Reveal Hunter Biden Was Involved in Trump Impeachment Over Ukraine

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The timing of these leaks sure are interesting. I read this morning that Hunter's lawyers quit in mass representing him. Now we have this.

From the article: "Hunter Biden’s lawyers leaked the entire case file related to the DOJ’s 5-year investigation and it’s a sight to behold.”

All DC is corrupt, it has become a demonic city. No wonder they hate Trump with a passion. He took them on as best as one man could.
How, specifically, did he do that?

I wouldn’t argue against the corruption in DC, but I’ll never understand how Donald Trump, of all people, gained the image of a crusading white knight.

The DNC, media, edu, and governance have been taken over.
The Marxist demented freaks own it all.
They actually WANT a dystopian existence.
A fatal flaw of Humanity

joe-biden-migrant-caravan-illegal-aliens-border-crisis-getty-640x480.jpg

The timing of these leaks sure are interesting. I read this morning that Hunter's lawyers quit in mass representing him. Now we have this.

From the article: "Hunter Biden’s lawyers leaked the entire case file related to the DOJ’s 5-year investigation and it’s a sight to behold.”

Trump was impeached for daring to push for daylight on Biden’s extortion of Ukraine, yes.

Not surprised to learn that Hunter would want this.

Have any of your breathless

“BREAKING:”

branches ever actually been true?

:dunno:

Oh I see, Trump illicitly held up aid to Ukraine and was extorting their president...because Hunter made him do it.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

~~~~~~

It's Gateway Pundit.
I will be the first to admit, some Gateway articles are based crap, just like some RawStory articles are.

However, just like some RawStory articles might be news aggregators for other places, the same is true for Gateway.

If I get another report of you derailing a thread, without you first bothering to look into the veracity of the facts? I will ding you for purposeful derailing. If you don't want to participate in a fruitful & productive conversation, just ignore the thread please.

In talks with prosecutors, Hunter Biden’s lawyers vowed to put the president on the stand​

A behind-the-scenes look at how a plea deal for the president’s son nearly came together before it fell apart.
". . . In the summer of 2019, according to one of the slides, Biden got sober and started working to make amends with the IRS. But he faced an unusual complication: He was at the center of Trump’s first impeachment. The slide deck cites an email one of Biden’s advisers sent him on Jan. 26, 2020, saying they would need several hours to go through questions and find documents as they tried to settle his tax bill.

“I have a meeting tomorrow with impeachment lawyers for the day,” Biden replied. “It will have to wait until Tuesday I’m afraid.”

I will be the first to admit, some Gateway articles are based crap, just like some RawStory articles are.

However, just like some RawStory articles might be news aggregators for other places, the same is true for Gateway.

If I get another report of you derailing a thread, without you first bothering to look into the veracity of the facts? I will ding you for purposeful derailing. If you don't want to participate in a fruitful & productive conversation, just ignore the thread please.

In talks with prosecutors, Hunter Biden’s lawyers vowed to put the president on the stand​

A behind-the-scenes look at how a plea deal for the president’s son nearly came together before it fell apart.
". . . In the summer of 2019, according to one of the slides, Biden got sober and started working to make amends with the IRS. But he faced an unusual complication: He was at the center of Trump’s first impeachment. The slide deck cites an email one of Biden’s advisers sent him on Jan. 26, 2020, saying they would need several hours to go through questions and find documents as they tried to settle his tax bill.

“I have a meeting tomorrow with impeachment lawyers for the day,” Biden replied. “It will have to wait until Tuesday I’m afraid.”

Who was Hunter's advisor?

Forum List

Back