BREAKING: Leaked Documents Reveal Hunter Biden Was Involved in Trump Impeachment Over Ukraine

I will be the first to admit, some Gateway articles are based crap, just like some RawStory articles are.

However, just like some RawStory articles might be news aggregators for other places, the same is true for Gateway.

If I get another report of you derailing a thread, without you first bothering to look into the veracity of the facts? I will ding you for purposeful derailing. If you don't want to participate in a fruitful & productive conversation, just ignore the thread please.

Seriously?

The Gateway pundit is NOT an aggregator of News printed by other sources.....

It is ALWAYS an OPINION piece no matter what blip of truth it makes mention to from another source.

Aggregates reprint the article, written by another news source, the GWP does NOT do that, EVER! They opine. With twists and turns and a bunch of fake news inserted.

How is writing, The Gateway Pundit, derailing a thread?

There is no more UNTRUSTWORTHY SOURCE, in America than the GWP and INFOWARS. You obviously think otherwise, but your OPINION should not interfere with other opinions, should it?

When I was modding, most all INFOWARS and GWP articles used in an op in politics, got moved to conspiracy, by mods...... Really, they did.... That was back when the Nation distinguished and discerned, fact from fiction.... We are a long long long way from that now....I realize....:(

P.S. You did not put mod comments in red ink.

That is why I can respond on the thread, instead of in private mail to a Mod.

Last edited:
Seriously?

It is ALWAYS an OPINION piece no matter what blip of truth it makes mention to from another source.

Aggregates reprint the article, written by another news source, the GWP does NOT do that, EVER! They opine.

There is no more UNTRUSTWORTHY SOURCE, in America than the GWP and INFOWARS. You obviously think otherwise, but your OPINION should not interfere with other opinions, should it?

When I was modding, most all INFOWARS and GWP articles used in an op in politics, got moved to conspiracy, by mods...... Really, they did.... That was back when the Nation distinguished and discerned, fact from fiction.... We are a long long long way from that now....I realize....:(
As if YOUR OPINION is gospel truth.
:rolleyes:

Seriously?

Aggregates reprint the article, written by another news source, the GWP does NOT do that, EVER! They opine.

MisterBeale is literally too stupid to be a mod.

Seriously?

P.S. You did not put mod comments in red ink.

That is why I can respond on the thread, instead of in private mail to a Mod.
P.S. You did not put mod comments in red ink
He set himself up?

F'n awesome!

No, it might have been he was just in a rush, and missed the red ink by accident....?

He missed it, that is why I can respond in the thread....if it was in red, I would not have done so! :).
Thanks for the tip.

He moved one of my threads because he was miffed by my use of "mewling" to describe Donnie's recent performance. It was "disrespectful"...

What a piece of garbage.

Thanks for the tip.

He moved one of my threads because he was miffed by my use of "mewling" to describe Donnie's recent performance. It was "disrespectful"...

What a piece of garbage.
P.S. if he took mod action in red or mod action, and you are commenting in a thread, in the open, you could legitimately get dinged! Be careful!

That's what you assholes were claiming all throughout Trump's presidency....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!
Can't keep you fraudulent narrative together, eh horseshit?
:rolleyes:

Jared Kushner said that the reason they called the Russian embassy 140 times during the campaign was because they wanted a back channel to the Kremlin.

Trump's fawning over Putin did give the impression that Trump was devoted to Putin.

Only your fee-fees mean anything.
PROJECTION
The whole RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA narrative was and is a FUCKING LIE!!!!
You assholes dragged the country through YEARS of that BULLSHIT!!!!
Hillary's bought and. PAYED FOR Steele dossier was FAKE!!!!!!
But they used it to LIE to the FIAS court to ILLEGALLY SPY ON TRUMP!
No-one, NOBODY has been held accountable for that TRAVESTY!!!!
I'm done with you and you road apples! :dev3:

Forum List

Back