BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

It's happened! Donald Trump Launches Official Website. Check it out here

Mr. Trump started a blog. Good for him. :113:

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

So it's all even steven then, right, magafag?
Why is Trump saluting the Power Rangers?

View attachment 474042
You wouldn't understand if I explained it to you. Fucking commie bastard.
I don’t need a lecture from a traitorous seditious scum ball like yourself. And don’t lecture anyone on honor considering you support a corrupt and compromised slimeball that called our military suckers and losers. Fuck off Traitorous slime.
Where did you serve, Commie. You are a stupid fuck that has no respect for the troops that are responsible for ensuring the freedoms that you so abuse and are so eager to remove. Hit the bricks, you're a pos.
Don‘t lecture me you fucking authoritarian asswipe. Seditionist creeps like yourself hate this nation. Fuck off, loser.
We don't hate the nation. Just you and your kind.

How sad that you hate your fellow Americans over a dumb slob like TRump.

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!
Why would you disrespect our military like that?
Geez..Can’t Take a little joke.

Not regarding our Military no.
lol..so when Trump called our soldiers suckers and losers you were fine with that and you continued to support him. But a joke about power rangers gives you conniptions. You can’t make this up!
and when hit-lery sold weapons to shoot our troops ,,,i guess you're ok w/that, right?
When Putin put bounties on our troops, Trump did nothing. You were fine with that, right?

Dumb fucker. You fell for that hoax, didn't you. I bet you still think the Russian Pee Tapes were real too, don't you?

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated
Lol..it wasn’t a hoax, bovine brain.

Prove it dick breath.
Lol. Google is your friend, Dunderhead,

Apparently, Google's not yours...

NYT Finds Themselves in a Blunder Over Their Botched Russia-Taliban Story
I was right. You called it a hoax, it was not a hoax. The link to Russia was uncorroborated. Investigations continue into the link to Russia.

Right. When a leftard is losing an argument, he always goes to the cock-gobbling liberal Wikipedia for support.

They're the Alex Jones of the liberal world.

View attachment 474042

Pretty obvious you know nothing about the US Navy. The picture was taken on the Aircraft Carrier Gerald R. Ford. The colored shirts have a purpose...

What the color-coded uniforms of US aircraft carrier crewmen mean

170302-N-ZE240-0455.jpg

Same on the USS Harry Truman...

UKP53UNQINCLPFEC2AJU6QEGWY.jpg
Cool! Never ever saw that before. Thanks for explaining!

How in the Hell do you not know this?
Don't hang out with sailors.

And dont give a shit about the men and women who protect your dumbass either.

Oldlady doesnt know alcohol is flammable so I dont expect much from her.
But she teaches our children which is scary as hell.

Trump can’t write

Now, now. No need for literacy required to start a blog. Mr. Trump couldn't open a can of Goya beans by himself.
I'm sure Steven Miller took many pills before that much obesiant gushiness came frothing forth. And I had just eaten, too. Ugh.

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

View attachment 474042
I don’t need a lecture from a traitorous seditious scum ball like yourself. And don’t lecture anyone on honor considering you support a corrupt and compromised slimeball that called our military suckers and losers. Fuck off Traitorous slime.
Where did you serve, Commie. You are a stupid fuck that has no respect for the troops that are responsible for ensuring the freedoms that you so abuse and are so eager to remove. Hit the bricks, you're a pos.
Don‘t lecture me you fucking authoritarian asswipe. Seditionist creeps like yourself hate this nation. Fuck off, loser.

What business is it of yours, Ms. "Alabama"? You don't even live in this country, so butt out.

Trump can’t write

Nice try--LGBTQXYZ is all in your bag, moron. You been sucking their d***s for years.

Lol. Triggered. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump can’t write

View attachment 474042

What business is it of yours, Ms. "Alabama"? You don't even live in this country, so butt out.

I live in Atlanta, you moron.

Trump can’t write

WOW!!
You sure hate homosexuals!!!!
Thats not very democrat of you.

Not a Democrat, fuck nugget.

Trump can’t write

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

You'll never succeed being a fucking cuck.

Trump can’t write

View attachment 474042

I live in Atlanta, you moron.

Not with a name like that. Surada is either a Spanish word for a strong wind, or a town and a Notified Area Council in Ganjam district in the Indian state of Odisha.

How soon will Biden start another war?

Trump can’t write

WOW!!

Sorry...didnt mean to insult you commie.

Trump can’t write

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Livin' the American dream. You should be so lucky. I would encourage you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled kunt. That seems so seems counter productive.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!
Why would you disrespect our military like that?
Geez..Can’t Take a little joke.

Not regarding our Military no.
lol..so when Trump called our soldiers suckers and losers you were fine with that and you continued to support him. But a joke about power rangers gives you conniptions. You can’t make this up!
and when hit-lery sold weapons to shoot our troops ,,,i guess you're ok w/that, right?
When Putin put bounties on our troops, Trump did nothing. You were fine with that, right?

Dumb fucker. You fell for that hoax, didn't you. I bet you still think the Russian Pee Tapes were real too, don't you?

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated
Lol..it wasn’t a hoax, bovine brain.

Prove it dick breath.
Lol. Google is your friend, Dunderhead,

Apparently, Google's not yours...

NYT Finds Themselves in a Blunder Over Their Botched Russia-Taliban Story
I was right. You called it a hoax, it was not a hoax. The link to Russia was uncorroborated. Investigations continue into the link to Russia.

Wikipedia is not a source you arrogant fuck. Anyone can put anything they want on that site. Stupid fuckin commie troll.

Trump can’t write

Then we'll talk.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Livin' the American dream. You should be so lucky.

Perhaps I am that lucky. Either way, I give no fucks about your financial portfolio. Jerk your friends off with that nonsense.

Trump can’t write

WOW!!

Sorry...didnt mean to insult you commie.

Encouraging you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled c*nt seems counter productive.

Thanks. I think I'll steal that from you and add it to my post above.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

Trump can’t write

Nice try--LGBTQXYZ is all in your bag, moron. You been sucking their d***s for years.

Lol. Triggered. :auiqs.jpg:
Don't flatter yourself, moron, not even close. Suck another one, pearl necklaces flatter you.

Forum List

Back