BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

53ovyw.jpg

It's happened! Donald Trump Launches Official Website. Check it out here

Mr. Trump started a blog. Good for him. :113:

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

So it's all even steven then, right, magafag?

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

You'll never succeed being a fucking cuck.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Livin' the American dream. You should be so lucky.

Perhaps I am that lucky. Either way, I give no fucks about your financial portfolio. Jerk your friends off with that nonsense.
Definitely a democrat--unhealthy interest in homosexual activities. Maybe you should go out and get laid, your frustration is showing.

Wow! His new site is getting more views than the Stumbling Joe ever dreamed of. Big reason why it's taking time for it to load up.
Stumbling Joe is POTUS.
Demented Trump lost to him.

What else matters?

"I finally got rid of that wart I had on my finger. I had to cut off my arm, but at least that nasty wart is gone....

What else matters?"

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Perhaps I am that lucky. Either way, I give no fucks about your financial portfolio. Jerk your friends off with that nonsense.
Definitely a democrat--unhealthy interest in homosexual activities. Maybe you should go out and get laid, your frustration is showing.

Ya know, there are some critters even worse than Democrats. He might have been a Bernie-supporter, or Jill Stein, or one of those other Marxist wack-jobs.

Trump can’t write

Then we'll talk.

Ya know, there are some critters even worse than Democrats. He might have been a Bernie-supporter, or Jill Stein, or one of those other Marxist wack-jobs.
Yeah, maybe you're right. He might be secretary of health and human services.

Trump can’t write

WOW!!
You sure hate homosexuals!!!!
Thats not very democrat of you.

Not a Democrat, fuck nugget.

Sorry...didnt mean to insult you commie.

Encouraging you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled c*nt seems counter productive.

Thanks. I think I'll steal that from you and add it to my post above.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

Because of course you will. The Qult45 steals shit from the more talented all the time. It's how you exist.

Trump can’t write

WOW!!

Encouraging you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled c*nt seems counter productive.

Because of course you will. The Qult45 steals shit from the more talented all the time. It's how you exist.

Thanks. I'll steal that too.

Keep 'em comin'

Trump can’t write

WOW!!

Triggered much--how about a nice pearl necklace.

Wow! His new site is getting more views than the Stumbling Joe ever dreamed of. Big reason why it's taking time for it to load up.
Stumbling Joe is POTUS.

What else matters?

"I finally got rid of that wart I had on my finger. I had to cut off my arm, but at least that nasty wart is gone....

What else matters?"
Sounds like the way you lot attempted to destroy ACA.

Trump can’t write

WOW!!

Triggered much--how about a nice pearl necklace.

Couldn't find a decent ZZ Top vid but I did find one as gay as Stumbling Stumbleweed...

Trump can’t write

Then we'll talk.

Aww shucks. I'm married. To a girl, at that! So yeah, I need to get laid perhaps. Swing and a miss, again, btw. I just love to use my term 'magafag', magafag. It triggers the shit out of you Qult45 fuck nuggets. I give no fucks about an individual's sexual orientation. There. I said it.

Stumbling Joe is POTUS.

What else matters?

What else matters?"

The ACA was designed to fail, from it's inception. How else were they supposed to get a single-payer health care plan instituted in this country?

And they would have succeeded, if Trump hadn't beaten Hillary.

True story.

Stumbling Joe is POTUS.

What else matters?

What else matters?"
Nope, just like you and your alzheimer's messiah have destroyed the security of the southern border.

Why is Trump saluting the Power Rangers?

View attachment 474042

Pretty obvious you know nothing about the US Navy. The picture was taken on the Aircraft Carrier Gerald R. Ford. The colored shirts have a purpose...

What the color-coded uniforms of US aircraft carrier crewmen mean

170302-N-ZE240-0455.jpg

Same on the USS Harry Truman...

UKP53UNQINCLPFEC2AJU6QEGWY.jpg
That is called respect. Biden and Kameltoe don't know the meaning of the word.

Ain't THAT the damned truth!!

Stumbling Joe is POTUS.

What else matters?

What else matters?"

The ACA was designed to fail, from it's inception. How else were they supposed to get a single-payer health care plan instituted in this country?

And they would have succeeded, if Trump hadn't beaten Hillary.

True story.

Where's your fucking source, dick licker?

I was just browsing the site and experienced an Error 522, most likely due to too much traffic.

LoL!!

The site looked simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the author, and the audience.

You're so smart AtlantaMarc. Who is the author?

New Topics

Forum List

Back