BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

Why is Trump saluting the Power Rangers?

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!
Why would you disrespect our military like that?
Geez..Can’t Take a little joke.

Not regarding our Military no.
lol..so when Trump called our soldiers suckers and losers you were fine with that and you continued to support him. But a joke about power rangers gives you conniptions. You can’t make this up!
and when hit-lery sold weapons to shoot our troops ,,,i guess you're ok w/that, right?
When Putin put bounties on our troops, Trump did nothing. You were fine with that, right?

Dumb fucker. You fell for that hoax, didn't you. I bet you still think the Russian Pee Tapes were real too, don't you?

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated
Lol..it wasn’t a hoax, bovine brain.

It was a hoax, asslips. I just provided a link that destroyed your allegation and besides, Present Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States said it was a hoax.

I suppose you think you have access to more intel than he did. But you really don't, other than what was force-fed to you by your lying-ass commie media sources. Those which to this very day are still lying to you...

"Border crisis? There's no border crisis..."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

It's happened! Donald Trump Launches Official Website. Check it out here
You guys come across really sad and pitiful. You couldn’t handle losing the election so you lower yourselves to being excited about some stupid website lol.

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!

lol..so when Trump called our soldiers suckers and losers you were fine with that and you continued to support him. But a joke about power rangers gives you conniptions. You can’t make this up!
and when hit-lery sold weapons to shoot our troops ,,,i guess you're ok w/that, right?
When Putin put bounties on our troops, Trump did nothing. You were fine with that, right?

Dumb fucker. You fell for that hoax, didn't you. I bet you still think the Russian Pee Tapes were real too, don't you?

Prove it dick breath.
Lol. Google is your friend, Dunderhead,

Apparently, Google's not yours...

NYT Finds Themselves in a Blunder Over Their Botched Russia-Taliban Story

I just logged onto Trumps website

They are sponsored by a company that will help you find a Russian Mail Order Bride

Trump isn't going to run again.. He's just out to get as much money from his groupies as possible.
I do think trump will run again and this new site he has will keep these robots in their dumbed down state till then.

He'll be 78, 50 pounds heavier, divorced and crazier than ever.

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!

Prove it dick breath.
Lol. Google is your friend, Dunderhead,

Apparently, Google's not yours...

NYT Finds Themselves in a Blunder Over Their Botched Russia-Taliban Story
I was right. You called it a hoax, it was not a hoax. The link to Russia was uncorroborated. Investigations continue into the link to Russia.

Mr. Trump started a blog. Good for him. :113:

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

So it's all even steven then, right, magafag?
Nice try--LGBTQXYZ is all in your bag, moron. You been sucking their d***s for years.

Let's sum this fraud's latest effort up in a nutshell:

Grifters around him who use and con him have convinced him that he will pocket a lot of money from this. They have also likely convinced him that this will be the primary vehicle for his petty revenge against anyone who didn't bend the knee. Meanwhile, the grifters will do their best to keep the mentally ill orange slob in a box and then fleece his cult for political donations.

And that about sums it up.

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

WOW!!
You sure hate homosexuals!!!!
Thats not very democrat of you.

Trump can’t write

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

Forum List

Back