Kelly Tshibaka has hired a number of advisers with ties to Trump to guide her Senate primary campaign against GOP incumbent Lisa Murkowski in Alaska

• Banned
"Mary Ann Pruitt, an Alaska-based political consultant who was a senior figure on Murkowski’s successful 2016 reelection campaign, has abandoned the senator and is working for Tshibaka."

"Other major Trump allies appear to be rallying around Tshibaka. Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted that he "just donated to @KellyForAlaska. I think more conservatives should as well!" Corey Lewandowski, another former Trump campaign manager, tweeted out a news story about Tshibaka's announcement"

• Banned
"Alaska has implemented a new ranked-choice voting system, with the top four finishers of an all-party August primary advancing to the general election."

Doesn't matter. Princess Leesa has got to go. Originally anointed by her daddy and having cheated for re-election (after losing the primary), she's proven what most Alaskans thought she was, the greatest RINO in history. Bee-atch needs to find a real job, perhaps flipping burgers?

I bet she works well with Trump after he wins in 2024.
Sounds like you are willing to guarantee a democrat win in 2024 with Joe Biden or any other Democrat, clueless or not. Nobody will forget trump tried to overthrow free elections.

Sounds like you are willing to guarantee a democrat win in 2024 with Joe Biden or any other Democrat, clueless or not. Nobody will forget trump tried to overthrow free elections.
Trump won in 2016 and he will rebound in 2024. His new political PAC is raking in the dough.

She's good looking and has a great rack. I wouldn't mind seeing more like her in DC as long as they think like President Trump.

Trump won in 2016 and he will rebound in 2024. His new political PAC is raking in the dough.
Just making him and a selected few money. You are wasting your time. You won't buy the election any more than you could overthrow the last election.

For his legal defense fund. None of that money will be spent on political stuff.

For his legal defense fund. None of that money will be spent on political stuff.
I expect mostly to be siphoned off like a personal piggy bank being filled by the sheep he can still shear. It's kind of a family thing, like the trump charities.

Forum List

Back