BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

Why is Trump saluting the Power Rangers?

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!
Why would you disrespect our military like that?

But, no issue when Trump does it?

A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn’t want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.
www.snopes.com › ap › 2020/09/03

ox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin confirmed with two former senior Trump administration officials that President Trump did not want wounded veterans at a military event, among other details reported in The Atlantic on Thursday.

Griffin tweeted Friday:

“Regarding Trump's July 4th military parade, during a planning session at the White House after seeing the Bastille Day parade in 2017, the President said regarding the inclusion of ‘wounded guys’ ‘that's not a good look’ ‘Americans don't like that,’ source confirms.”
mavenroundtable.io › theintellectualist › news

Donald Trump has officially launched a brand new website.

The new website, which is called 45office.com, states that Trump is “committed to preserving the magnificent legacy of the Trump Administration, while at the same time advancing the America First agenda. Through civic engagement and public activism, the Office of Donald J. Trump will strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future. Through this office, President Trump will remain a tireless champion for the hardworking men and women of our great country – and for their right to live in safety, dignity, prosperity, and peace.”

Below is what the websites “about” page states:

Donald J. Trump launched the most extraordinary political movement in history, dethroning political dynasties, defeating the Washington Establishment, and becoming the first true outsider elected as President of the United States. His inspiring, groundbreaking campaign proved pollsters, pundits, prognosticators, and the corporate media spectacularly wrong. He mobilized voters with massive rallies, reached America’s hearts and minds with his vision for national rejuvenation, and overcame virtually every entrenched power structure—political and financial—and achieved a decisive victory, winning states no Republican presidential candidate had won in decades.

The forgotten men and women of America were forgotten no more because we finally had a President who put America First.

Through his pro-American policies on trade, taxes, energy, regulation, immigration, and healthcare, President Trump ushered in a period of unprecedented economic growth, job creation, soaring wages, and booming incomes. Median household income reached its highest level ever recorded. Middle-class family income increased more than five times from the previous administration. Unemployment reached its lowest rate in half a century. African-American, Hispanic-American, and Asian-American unemployment reached their lowest levels ever recorded. And more Americans were employed than ever before.

Continued

People actually believe that crap?

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, the commie demonRATS will do their best to keep the mentally ill , dementia laden, communist piece of shit-xiden-- in the basement, and then fleece AMERICA for political donations.

Dawn of the Dead---starring:
beijing xiden
cum-inme harris
barrag-o

It's happened! Donald Trump Launches Official Website. Check it out here

Mr. Trump started a blog. Good for him. :113:

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

So it's all even steven then, right, magafag?

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

You'll never succeed being a fucking cuck.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Livin' the American dream. You should be so lucky.

Perhaps I am that lucky. Either way, I give no fucks about your financial portfolio. Jerk your friends off with that nonsense.
Definitely a democrat--unhealthy interest in homosexual activities. Maybe you should go out and get laid, your frustration is showing.

Aww shucks. I'm married. To a girl, at that! So yeah, I need to get laid perhaps. Swing and a miss, again, btw. I just love to use my term 'magafag', magafag. It triggers the shit out of you Qult45 fuck nuggets. I give no fucks about an individual's sexual orientation. There. I said it.
enjoy YOUR TRUMP orgasm---shit stain, commie demonRAT lover

Wow! His new site is getting more views than the Stumbling Joe ever dreamed of. Big reason why it's taking time for it to load up.
Stumbling Joe is POTUS.
Demented Trump lost to him.

What else matters?

"I finally got rid of that wart I had on my finger. I had to cut off my arm, but at least that nasty wart is gone....

What else matters?"
Sounds like the way you lot attempted to destroy ACA.
its a worthless, big expense for AMERICANS...you being a retarded demonRAT, would not understand. it should be destroyed, along with the communist(anti-AMERICA) demonRAT party

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

Not near even, cockbreath. Not until that old commie pedo Biden falls down the stairs and breaks his scrawny.

Then we'll talk.

You'll never succeed being a fucking cuck.

Oh I'm very successful, fuckstick. Nice three bedroom, two bath, 2-car garage house on 100 acres with a spring-fed creek running through my property. 65 miles either way from a large city, deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels... Gun range in my own back yard, no neighbors within a thousand yards, all paid for.

Livin' the American dream. You should be so lucky.

Perhaps I am that lucky. Either way, I give no fucks about your financial portfolio. Jerk your friends off with that nonsense.
Definitely a democrat--unhealthy interest in homosexual activities. Maybe you should go out and get laid, your frustration is showing.

Aww shucks. I'm married. To a girl, at that! So yeah, I need to get laid perhaps. Swing and a miss, again, btw. I just love to use my term 'magafag', magafag. It triggers the shit out of you Qult45 fuck nuggets. I give no fucks about an individual's sexual orientation. There. I said it.
enjoy YOUR TRUMP orgasm---shit stain, commie demonRAT lover

You sure are pitiful.

Thanks for informing us.

The next four years will be very difficult.

Many bad people now think that they have a friend in the new Democratic administration.

And they are right.

I hope that the Donald will be as civil as possible and avoid any incendiary comments.

I hope that he will just report the drift toward authoritarianism that will be occurring during the next four years.

The new website, which is called 45office.com, states that Trump is “committed to preserving the magnificent legacy of the Trump Administration....

:oops:

Its pretty hilarious that he's trying to distance himself from the business side of the organization. Follow the money.

Not much of a site. A couple pages of nausea inducing propaganda Sunni man could have written. Read it once and you're done.

No free speech comments section. I'm sure once someone contacts them via email, they will be deluged with requests to contribute to his PAC.
jealousy will get you no where

Why is Trump saluting the Power Rangers?

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!
Why would you disrespect our military like that?
Geez..Can’t Take a little joke.

Not regarding our Military no.
lol..so when Trump called our soldiers suckers and losers you were fine with that and you continued to support him. But a joke about power rangers gives you conniptions. You can’t make this up!
and when hit-lery sold weapons to shoot our troops ,,,i guess you're ok w/that, right?
When Putin put bounties on our troops, Trump did nothing. You were fine with that, right?
your deflection is noted.
Your post was incoherent.

Your deflection is noted as to my post.
is that all your fucked up brain does? parrot? go ahead---deny it

are the mods gonna delete this 1 too? biased dip shits (not all, most)

I was just browsing the site and experienced an Error 522, most likely due to too much traffic.

LoL!!

The site looked simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the author, and the audience.
......." looked simplistic"-----pretty much like the propaganda that you spew

Trump can’t write

WOW!!
You sure hate homosexuals!!!!
Thats not very democrat of you.

Not a Democrat, fuck nugget.

Sorry...didnt mean to insult you commie.

Encouraging you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled c*nt seems counter productive.

Thanks. I think I'll steal that from you and add it to my post above.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

Because of course you will. The Qult45 steals shit from the more talented all the time. It's how you exist.

From the party that cant meme and stole the term fake news.:auiqs.jpg:

I was just browsing the site and experienced an Error 522, most likely due to too much traffic.

LoL!!

The site looked simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the author, and the audience.

Compared to Obama's 90 million dollar healthcare website that could have been built for 200 grand and failed for months Trumps site is smooth. Boy, obama sure was a failure at everything he did.

Forum List

Back