BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

Why is Trump saluting the Power Rangers?

View attachment 474042

Pretty obvious you know nothing about the US Navy. The picture was taken on the Aircraft Carrier Gerald R. Ford. The colored shirts have a purpose...

What the color-coded uniforms of US aircraft carrier crewmen mean

170302-N-ZE240-0455.jpg

Same on the USS Harry Truman...

UKP53UNQINCLPFEC2AJU6QEGWY.jpg

Last edited:
I was just browsing the site and experienced an Error 522, most likely due to too much traffic.

LoL!!

The site looked simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the author, and the audience.
As simplistic as, say, generalizing about 75+ million adults? Like, that simplistic?

Obviously it is a propaganda outlet seeking to rewrite history. For example " President Trump ushered in a period of unprecedented economic growth," as if the recovery from the 2008 recession hadn't seen record numbers of positive and steady growth before Trump took over. He inherited an already booming economy.

But lying is what the Trumpybear does.

You know, looking at those images from JGalt, I notice that man, Carrier personnel sure are dumpy and chubby these days.

View attachment 474042

Pretty obvious you know nothing about the US Navy. The picture was taken on the Aircraft Carrier Gerald R. Ford. The colored shirts have a purpose...

170302-N-ZE240-0455.jpg

Cool! Never ever saw that before. Thanks for explaining!

Just a warning: You don't want to be the guy wearing the red shirt. He was the one who always got killed on Star Trek.

View attachment 474042

Wow!!!
Why would you disrespect our military like that?

Trump called our military suckers and losers, insulted Gold Star Families and mocked John McCain's service.. Have you forgotten?
Have you not seen your alzheimer's messiah calling the troops "STUPID BASTARDS." Try again hypocrite.

Salute the Marines, Joe. :laughing0301:

View attachment 474042

170302-N-ZE240-0455.jpg

Cool! Never ever saw that before. Thanks for explaining!

How in the Hell do you not know this?

I was just browsing the site and experienced an Error 522, most likely due to too much traffic.

LoL!!

The site looked simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the author, and the audience.
The white house looks simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the resident, and its idolers

Forum List

Back