BREAKING: Barbra Streisand says she “can’t live in this country” if Donald Trump wins the presidency

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I know all of you have been waiting patiently, some impatiently to hear her plans. Some people build bomb shelters, Barbra will simply move to another country.

By the way, she's leaning towards 'England'. She says she likes it.

Barbra Streisand is once again making it clear that she won't tolerate another Donald Trump presidency. The actor, singer and vocal Democrat appeared on Monday’s episode of “The Late Show” to voice her sentiments and ongoing disapproval of the former president.

“I can’t live in this country if he becomes president,” Streisand told host Stephen Colbert. She added that if she had to choose somewhere to relocate to, she’d probably move to England because “I like England.”

Some people build bomb shelters, Barbra will simply move to another country.

Democrats say crap like that every four years. And the amazing thing is, they absolutely never do it.

Alec Baldwin promised to leave the US with his wife Kim Bassinger if President Bush was elected back in 2000.

Oh, and Babs also promised to leave the US back in 2000 if there was a Bush Presidency. Along with Ralph Nader, Lynn Redgrave, and Cher.

And guess what? Not a damned one of them did it. It just kinda shows to me how narcissistic they are in thinking that anybody would even care if they left. And that their promises mean absolutely nothing, as they literally make those claims every 4 years around election time, and not one of them has ever left the US.

I know all of you have been waiting patiently, some impatiently to hear her plans. Some people build bomb shelters, Barbra will simply move to another country.

By the way, she's leaning towards 'England'. She says she likes it.

Gosh. Think how much nicer the place will be when she leaves.

I will personally make sure she des not stay in Merry England longer than 24 hours if she seeks asylum here .
Whining unhappy bitch .

Celebrities Need to Stop Threatening to Leave America; No Other Country Wants Them Anyway​

Jul 6, 2022

Celebrities threatening to leave the United States if an election or issue doesn’t go the way they want it to has become commonplace over the past two decades. The first I remember personally was Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder announcing he would depart the country if George W. Bush was elected president in 2000 (a quick Google search reveals that Barbra Streisand said the same thing, but Eddie’s a bigger deal for me). British singer Seal threatened to leave the US if John McCain beat Barack Obama in 2008, but since he’s British he’d basically just be going home. Susan Sarandon said the same thing.

The promised exodus of our entertainment “heroes” reached a fever pitch in 2016 (for obvious reasons), with Whoopi Goldberg, Chelsea Handler, Snoop Dogg, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, and (again) Barbra Streisand being just a few who pledged to depart the country with all haste if Trump won (I guess Babs couldn’t find a house she liked in Toronto between 2000 and 2016). Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee went so far as to say he’d move back to Greece (where he was born) if Donald Trump was reelected in 2020, making Greeks as relieved as Democrats at Biden’s win.

To be honest, whenever celebrities say things like this it just makes me shake my head. They are so absolutely detached and clueless, as if anybody would give a damn if they all packed up and left. And where exactly are they going to go?

I might at least be moderately interested if any of them actually fulfilled their promise and actually did it. But their promises are apparently as empty as their heads.

I feel that way about either outcome of Trump vs Biden II.

Just the mere fact that we are stuck choosing between those two again shows the country is beyond repair

Forum List

Back