BREAKING ALERT: Hunter Biden Could Go To Jail Tomorrow

Hunter is in contempt, fact! He has no excuse to why he's neglected the order.
Like any other politician--he's got immunity. I'll believe it when I see it. Just look what Harris, Schumer, Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Tlaib, Omar and their ilk have gotten away with and they're not in jail. Hunter's frivolity won't even register. They got him this time. I want to see behind bars.

Another thing, being a former stripper needs to not be mentioned in every article. At least she earned her money honestly. How he’s treated this child says everything there is to say about his complete lack of character, responsibility, and what it means to be a man. Hopefully the judge sees this.

Like any other politician--he's got immunity. I'll believe it when I see it. Just look what Harris, Schumer, Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, Tlaib, Omar and their ilk have gotten away with and they're not in jail. Hunter's frivolity won't even register. They got him this time. I want to see behind bars.
None of those people broke the law, troll.

He's done pissed the judge off in Arkansas.

[Hunter Biden will appear in an Independence County, Ark. Courtroom on Monday for a contempt hearing that could see the First Son hauled off to county jail.

What Did Hunter Biden Do Wrong? Hunter Biden has not responded to any of the motions by an attorney for former Washington, D.C. stripper Lunden Roberts, and her attorney filed a motion for contempt.

“That all parties are to physically appear for all future court hearings in this matter. The parties will no longer have their appearances excused,” Judge Holly Meyer ruled earlier this month after Biden’s attorney Brent Langdon claimed that Hunter Biden had yet another laptop at a repair shop.

She imposed a gag order on discussion of the specifics of the case in March.

“Mr. Biden claims to be nothing more than a Yale-educated attorney/artist who is somewhat financially destitute and needs his child support adjusted,” Roberts attorney Clint Lancaster wrote in a 12-page discovery brief challenging Biden.

The brief continued: “However, for an artist living on meager means, Mr. Biden is living lavishly …He travels the world on the safest and most comfortable airplane in existence — Air Force One,” the attorney added … He also has some of the most expensive attorneys on planet Earth.”]

I guess we check back with this thread tomorrow.

Hunter Biden isn't a politician. DO try to keep up.

[Hunter Biden will appear in an Independence County, Ark. Courtroom on Monday for a contempt hearing that could see the First Son hauled off to county jail.

What Did Hunter Biden Do Wrong? Hunter Biden has not responded to any of the motions by an attorney for former Washington, D.C. stripper Lunden Roberts, and her attorney filed a motion for contempt.

“That all parties are to physically appear for all future court hearings in this matter. The parties will no longer have their appearances excused,” Judge Holly Meyer ruled earlier this month after Biden’s attorney Brent Langdon claimed that Hunter Biden had yet another laptop at a repair shop.

“Mr. Biden claims to be nothing more than a Yale-educated attorney/artist who is somewhat financially destitute and needs his child support adjusted,” Roberts attorney Clint Lancaster wrote in a 12-page discovery brief challenging Biden.

The brief continued: “However, for an artist living on meager means, Mr. Biden is living lavishly …He travels the world on the safest and most comfortable airplane in existence — Air Force One,” the attorney added … He also has some of the most expensive attorneys on planet Earth.”]

Yeah, and tomorrow American pigs could fly. lol. :)

Flying through the air, so graceful and free
Pigs go whoosh, they fly past trees, you see
It's quite a sight, these pinkies up high
Who could have thought that bacon flies
Lol. :)

Hunter needs to be put on a Southern Chain Gang if he's in contempt.

No bail, as he is likely to leave the country for Red China or his job in Ukraine at any time and leave the jurisdiction.

A tip for Mr. Biden- when you are in the showers, don't drop the soap. There is a possibility of Gay Rape at any time, particularly for alleged paedophiles.

Only because the Deep State is covering for him.

Today's the big day! Don't forget to paste the link to the live streaming of the jailing of Hunter Biden.
Everyone is waiting with anticipation do you think it'll be done by 5:00 p.m.? I want to set a reminder

Is Hunter Biden in jail yet?

He is above the law. Well, maybe not.

Hunter needs to be put on a Southern Chain Gang if he's in contempt.

No bail, as he is likely to leave the country for Red China or his job in Ukraine at any time and leave the jurisdiction.

A tip for Mr. Biden- when you are in the showers, don't drop the soap. There is a possibility of Gay Rape at any time, particularly for alleged paedophiles.
Every day, almost every thread.....we get a glimpse at MAGAt sexual fantasies. This time and this poster it's prison rape fantasies.

Every day, almost every thread.....we get a glimpse at MAGAt sexual fantasies. This time and this poster it's prison rape fantasies.

Actually, I'm giving advice to a noted liberal on how to avoid Gay Rape, I'm not "fantasizing " about it.

No one wants to see Hunter take it in the caboose, unless that's the way he swings of course.

Forum List

Back