Breakfast Meats?

I've never really thought of chicken as a breakfast meat.

Although there's chicken & waffles...
I've seen a chicken biscuit on the McDonald's menu and one time, I got a steak biscuit at Bo-Jangles and so I guess that steak can be a breakfast meat too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of meat is tenderloin? I've seen a tenderloin biscuit on a menu too, but I can't remember what place had it.

I've seen a chicken biscuit on the McDonald's menu and one time, I got a steak biscuit at Bo-Jangles and so I guess that steak can be a breakfast meat too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of meat is tenderloin? I've seen a tenderloin biscuit on a menu too, but I can't remember what place had it.
If beef, it's where filet mignon comes from
Pork,deer, it's the backstrap tenderloin roast
Gator, it's the part you feed the cats

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what kind of meat is tenderloin?

A beef tenderloin has three basic cuts: the butt, the center and the tail. The center cut is where you'd get your filet mignon, as well as cuts for Chateaubriand and Beef Wellington. Pork tenderloin is cut from the same general area on a pig. A chicken tenderloin is distinct from, but lying alongside, the inner breast of the chicken closest to the bone. One chicken has two tenderloins...

There is an "artisan" (goddamn I hate that word) butcher shop in town.
So do I...
The gravy is pretty good.
Pretty good gravy is unacceptable... Gravy has to be excellent...
As a believer in Heaven, I'm betting that there'll be food there!
If that is where I end up, and there is no food, I'm leaving...
I cant believe someone hasnt brought up fried chicken and waffles.
I can... It's not natural...
Found some, but just couldn't do it...

View attachment 617724
No guts, no glory...
C'mon man
Corn beef hash with a sunny side flipped upside down on top
Thats my special breakfast... Fresh made Corned beef...
1647645216693.png

I saved the best for last. MY sausage gravy because the shit you've eaten is garbage.
Excuse me... I believe you are drinking your bathwater you freaking primate... My Sausage gravy is top of the line, Da kine...
I learned from a woman who died a few years back at age 103.
He may have learned from her too.
I took that woman to the Prom and taught her things she will never forget, then the next morning I taught her how to make Sausage Gravy...

So do I...

No guts, no glory...

View attachment 617942

Excuse me... I believe you are drinking your bathwater you freaking primate... My Sausage gravy is top of the line, Da kine...

I took that woman to the Prom and taught her things she will never forget, then the next morning I taught her how to make Sausage Gravy...
Well sonny. If you knew what you were doing that would be an old high polished skillet from Wagner and not that lil piece of shit from Lodge-Walmart.
It looks like it's correctly maintained so I'll give you 1 point :eusa_shhh: ;) :stir:

Well sonny. If you knew what you were doing that would be an old high polished skillet from Wagner and not that lil piece of shit from Lodge-Walmart.
It looks like it's correctly maintained so I'll give you 1 point :eusa_shhh: ;) :stir:
Look back at the response... I was responding to a gentlemen that was referring gravy that comes in a #3 tin can... And that is not my skillet dunderhead, a stock photo... All my skillets are classified and you don't have the clearance to see them...

Biscuits and gravy is a very divisive dish
So do I...

No guts, no glory...

View attachment 617942

Biscuits and gravy is a very divisive dish. I love it, despite the fact that i can't eat for two days after eating it. My gf hates it. Go figure.

When it come to biscuits and gravy, I'm afraid my palette's not all that refined. Libby's canned gravy and some Pillsbury biscuits do the trick for me. On occasion I'll even add some extra sausage and/or bacon to the gravy...

Forum List

Back