If you had to eat the same meal every day for 7 days, what would you choose?

Sausage and Peppers

1647949936253.jpeg

a Swedish smorgasbord or a Thanksgiving turkey day dinner with all the trimmings..

Roast lamb with redcurrant jelly, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, green beans and mashed potatoes.

If it didn't carry so many carbs and sodium (which is probably what makes it so enticing), pizza from any number of restaurants.

Not a realistic option unfortunately.

Roast lamb with redcurrant jelly, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, green beans and mashed potatoes.
During hurricane Charlie in 2004, the electricity was off for 8 days and I was forced to eat one of my favorite meats from the freezer( porterhouse Steak) for eight days. I was in heaven-steak on the grille for lunch and dinner. However, after 8 days, I was completely steaked out and sick of steak. Oh well, I did recover from that trauma.

Plain rice.

Because of the famous old Rice Diet in a spa in North Carolina in the '50s, I think it was. The idea was that people don't eat much if they have no variety and so they lose weight. Our focus on variety and good taste is our body's way of making us fat.

If it didn't carry so many carbs and sodium (which is probably what makes it so enticing), pizza from any number of restaurants.

Not a realistic option unfortunately.

LOL. I liked the school cafeteria frozen pizza so one time my mom bought a whole box of them. They came in boxes of 144 at a time. I ate those effing things all summer every day. Nobody else in the house would touch them. I didn't touch pizza again for two years afterwards.

Hungarian Goulash - Vienna Version - but 2-3 times more onions. With potatoes rice or noodles - and whatever kind of salad and/or vegetable.

Probably a good stir fry over rice. You can change it up each day to keep it different and interesting.

Forum List

Back