Bravo Netanyahu On Meet The Press

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Is there ANYONE who disagrees with Netanyahu's words of wisdom on Meet The Press for the USA, Israel & the rest of our allies that when our enemies are fighting & killing each other, Do NOT take sides. Just do whatever possible to keep it that way? Middle East Muslim terrorists killing Middle East Muslim terrorists. Amen. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

Benjamin Netanyahu: Full interview on Meet the Press - NBC News

I love Bibi. :D

But the terrorists are coming for us....if you believe this wise woman, whom I also believe the way she thinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what anyone says or does the Middle East Muslim terrorists are coming after us. That is why Bibi is so right that we have an obligation to help keep them keep killing each other for as long as possible to at least reduce their leaders, numbers & capabilities.

But the terrorists are coming for us....if you believe this wise woman, whom I also believe the way she thinks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nm8aW7WOsc

No matter what anyone says or does the Middle East Muslim terrorists are coming after us. That is why Bibi is so right that we have an obligation to help keep them keep killing each other for as long as possible to at least reduce their leaders, numbers & capabilities.

get her to run for president. If nothing else she will get the other candidate to address the right issues and make them present solutions, not just blow hot air without actually saying anything.

Thanks for putting up that video. Very interesting advice offered, but I think I will pass on the armored bus tour through those two countries...:lol:

You might be interested in seeing this picture of the wise and handsome Bibi when he was a young soldier. He hasn't changed any.. :D

Buy your prayer rug now and beat the price increase that will come from mandatory demand. Hey, if you can be forced to buy insurance then the ISIS leadership in Washington certainly can force you to buy a prayer rug. And, for you ladies, the latest in burquas.

Hey, you'll get used to not being allowed to drive.

Thanks for putting up that video. Very interesting advice offered, but I think I will pass on the armored bus tour through those two countries...:lol:

You might be interested in seeing this picture of the wise and handsome Bibi when he was a young soldier. He hasn't changed any.. :D

I've know a few officers that looked better in their gear, but I'm sure that picture made the pin up wall in a few female lockers.

Is there ANYONE who disagrees with Netanyahu's words of wisdom on Meet The Press for the USA, Israel & the rest of our allies that when our enemies are fighting & killing each other, Do NOT take sides. Just do whatever possible to keep it that way? Middle East Muslim terrorists killing Middle East Muslim terrorists. Amen. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

MJ, MJ, I know you missed me, but you have no foresight...All of the ME is going to fall to the Jihadists, one by one on twenty years it will be done...

Why do you think the Saudis pay respect to Egypt to hold the fort? The Arab Spring is an expression of the people who are sick and tired of their poverty in life under the Tyrants...

Without a real peace ( which I think is too late) they will be knocking on Israel's door.

MJ, MJ, I know you missed me, but you have no foresight...All of the ME is going to fall to the Jihadists, one by one on twenty years it will be done...

Why do you think the Saudis pay respect to Egypt to hold the fort? The Arab Spring is an expression of the people who are sick and tired of their poverty in life under the Tyrants...

Without a real peace ( which I think is too late) they will be knocking on Israel's door.
Did you leave the part out where the Sunnis and the Shiites are going to start butchering each other by the hundreds of thousands- if not millions (as in the Iran / Iraq war) for decades? And the West will be right there watching the savages murder each other like animals, and reap the rewards, ie sell both sides weapons at ten times the market price in exchange for undervalued oil, just as in the Iran Iraq war.

Sounds like everything is going according to plan. Cheap gas prices coming to a station near you soon. :clap2:

I've know a few officers that looked better in their gear, but I'm sure that picture made the pin up wall in a few female lockers.
It was his brains they were after, I'm sure of it.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2sstzXukRQ]Young Benjamin Netanyahu (Debate on Israeli Borders) (Israel Live Com) - YouTube[/ame]

Did you leave the part out where the Sunnis and the Shiites are going to start butchering each other by the hundreds of thousands- if not millions (as in the Iran / Iraq war) for decades? And the West will be right there watching the savages murder each other like animals, and reap the rewards, ie sell both sides weapons at ten times the market price in exchange for undervalued oil, just as in the Iran Iraq war.

Sounds like everything is going according to plan. Cheap gas prices coming to a station near you soon. :clap2:

Europe went trough it shaking of the shackles of Feudalism...I agree the Shias and Sunnis will butcher each other, I bet on the Sunnis, their sheer numbers of a billion people...Either way, the writing is on the wall: a War of Attrition with Israel is very likely, don't you think?

Last edited:

Europe went trough it shacking of the shackles of Feudalism...I agree the Shias and Sunnis will butcher each other, I bet on the Sunnis, their sheer numbers of a billion people...Either way, the writing is on the wall: a War of Attrition with Israel is very likely, don't you think?
The Sunni Shiite conflict will have to end before they turn their sights on Israel. That means the Sunnis have to conquer Iran, and eliminate all Shiite strongholds in many Sunni nations. That will take decades and cost millions of lives. By the time it's over they will be drained of resources, infrastructure and the will to even consider fucking with a power like the Israelis, who will be ten times stronger than they are today.

Like I said, all the actors are in place now. They've been doing it for 1400 years since the beginning of Islam and it will continue for another 1400 years. Grab your popcorn and sit back and watch the savages massacre each other while the civilized world reaps the benefits of divide and conquer.

Europe went trough it shacking of the shackles of Feudalism...I agree the Shias and Sunnis will butcher each other, I bet on the Sunnis, their sheer numbers of a billion people...Either way, the writing is on the wall: a War of Attrition with Israel is very likely, don't you think?
The Sunni Shiite conflict will have to end before they turn their sights on Israel. That means the Sunnis have to conquer Iran, and eliminate all Shiite strongholds in many Sunni nations. That will take decades and cost millions of lives. By the time it's over they will be drained of resources, infrastructure and the will to even consider fucking with a power like the Israelis, who will be ten times stronger than they are today.

Like I said, all the actors are in place now. They've been doing it for 1400 years since the beginning of Islam and it will continue for another 1400 years. Grab your popcorn and sit back and watch the savages massacre each other while the civilized world reaps the benefits of divide and conquer.

The Saudis bought and paid for Pakistan's 120 nukes...Sure Israel's 80 nuke's are a deterrent, I think that it will be a slow grinding process, but who knows? With Religion in the mix, they may destroy each other, all the Politics and Dynamics are there. Israel may have to use her nukes, if she does she too will be nuked...The hate is certainly there.

The Saudis bought and paid for Pakistan's 120 nukes...Sure Israel's 80 nuke's are a deterrent, I think that it will be a slow grinding process, but who knows? With Religion in the mix, they may destroy each other, all the Politics and Dynamics are there. Israel may have to use her nukes, if she does she too will be nuked...The hate is certainly there.

80 nukes? More like almost 400.
What you don't get is that no matter how savvy the Arab animals are, Jews are much more savvy.
The Moslems will wipe each other to the bone before they penetrate Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

This woman should definitely run for president. She's amazing.

Why not? She's got a lot of experience losing elections.

She ran a republican against Sen. Hillary Clinton for NY, a heavy democratic state, in 2006. One election against an incumbent. That is a lot of experience loosing in your opinion?

What you don't get is that no matter how savvy the Arab animals are, Jews are much more savvy.
The Moslems will wipe each other to the bone before they penetrate Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

I'll bet on my number taken out a news story today, on the nukes counts... The Jihadists already control parts of Syria and Iraq and recently controlled Egypt, now contained by the Military Coup, but the Jihadists are still there and growing ME wide.

By the way ISIS took over a border crossing today in the Jordan/Iraqi border...I wouldn't get too snug just yet...The Horde is just over the border, I think I am losing my hopes for an Israeli/Palestinian peace...This conflict hastened the Arab Spring, its not just anti-Israel its anti-West, and as Iraq proved, we can't win on the ground, technology can't keep boots on the ground, in hostile populations.

I'll bet on my number taken out a news story today, on the nukes counts... The Jihadists already control parts of Syria and Iraq and recently controlled Egypt, now contained by the Military Coup, but the Jihadists are still there and growing ME wide.

By the way ISIS took over a border crossing today in the Jordan/Iraqi border...I wouldn't get too snug just yet...The Horde is just over the border, I think I am losing my hopes for an Israeli/Palestinian peace...This conflict hastened the Arab Spring, its not just anti-Israel its anti-West, and as Iraq proved, we can't win on the ground, technology can't keep boots on the ground, in hostile populations.

Personally, I'm waiting for the final war.

The Arab Spring is a blessing to all of civilized humanity. Now well over 110,000 dead in just Syria alone. Them boys sure do know how to party. The rest of the Arab countries need to work harder for bragging rights as to who will be the winner in the end.

Forum List

Back