Bravo Netanyahu On Meet The Press

Don't you mean Zieg Heil?

Each and his own moto.

aris2chat with 'haim', you with 'Zieg Heil', everyone's happy:D

Tx. Lip, just I thought: Aris is happy about the Fascist Phalange slaughter of civilians.

If I was going to be "happy", I could have danced the debka from the safety of my home. September, rats, cockroaches, the smells of garbage, gunfire, blood and salty air? All the bottles of lavender cologne couldn't mask the smells. Even on the best days it was hard to imagine the camps had been park land.

I find it interesting that Peeballs claims to know more than aris, somebody who lived and breathed the Lebanese civil war experience.

I'm not so curious, you don't slaughter women and children or un-armed civilians, what ever the reasoning...The Butcher, may he rot in Hell, Sharon was reprimanded for allowing the Lebanese Phalange do the killing...

Come on MJ, even a Krusty right wing Zionist like you wouldn't condone killing innocents would you?

Maybe you would?

Sharon did not agree to Hobeika's men entering the camps for a massacre but to round up the remaining fighters and take them to the sports stadium. 200 enter the camps of more than 20,000 palestinians, engage in battle mostly around the gaza hospital that was heavily fortified, final death toll 460 over two days. Of the 35 women and children, most were rigged to be killed by their own, doors even baby mattresses were wired.
Enough weapons and ammo for several battalions were found in the camps.
Sharon might not have understood the complexities within the country, but then the Phalanges did not know Hobeika was getting his orders from Hardane or his role in the assassination of Bashir.
You want to blame Sharon, but what of the thousands in those camps that were killed by Syria and the Amal? You want to blind yourself to the responsibility of the palestinians and the brutality they waged on Lebanon? Of the massacres they carried out?
What happened came after more than seven years of blood war that ripped the country to shreds and that saw Arafat and most of PLO sail away to Tunisia, the same that Hussein kick out of Jordan for their attempted coup.
Phalangist might have acted to remove a threat to their country been it was Syria that was pulling the strings.

A Fascist Phalanges friends' tale trying to justify the murder of innocents. Tell us Madame Phalange, if the 20,000 Palestinians had arms as you say, how did a mere 200 hundred Phalange manage a slaughter?

You are full of Cow Manure.

I don't have to lie.
SEARCH EXTENDED TO BEIRUT SUBURBS - NYTimes.com

Sharon did not agree to Hobeika's men entering the camps for a massacre but to round up the remaining fighters and take them to the sports stadium. 200 enter the camps of more than 20,000 palestinians, engage in battle mostly around the gaza hospital that was heavily fortified, final death toll 460 over two days. Of the 35 women and children, most were rigged to be killed by their own, doors even baby mattresses were wired.Enough weapons and ammo for several battalions were found in the camps.
Sharon might not have understood the complexities within the country, but then the Phalanges did not know Hobeika was getting his orders from Hardane or his role in the assassination of Bashir.
You want to blame Sharon, but what of the thousands in those camps that were killed by Syria and the Amal? You want to blind yourself to the responsibility of the palestinians and the brutality they waged on Lebanon? Of the massacres they carried out?
What happened came after more than seven years of blood war that ripped the country to shreds and that saw Arafat and most of PLO sail away to Tunisia, the same that Hussein kick out of Jordan for their attempted coup.
Phalangist might have acted to remove a threat to their country been it was Syria that was pulling the strings.

A Fascist Phalanges friends' tale trying to justify the murder of innocents. Tell us Madame Phalange, if the 20,000 Palestinians had arms as you say, how did a mere 200 hundred Phalange manage a slaughter?
You are full of Cow Manure.

I don't have to lie.
SEARCH EXTENDED TO BEIRUT SUBURBS - NYTimes.com

The NY slimes is not my read. Try Wikipedia, not biased like a Zionist AIPAC controlled news outlet. By the way your counting tells it all![/I]Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about to the 1982 massacre. For the 1985–88 events, see War of the Camps.

Sabra and Shatila massacre

Part of the Lebanese Civil War
Massacre of palestinians in shatila.jpg
Bodies of victims of the massacre in the Sabra and the Shatila refugee camp[1]

Date
16–18 September 1982

Target
Sabra and the Shatila refugee camp

Attack type
Massacre

Deaths
762 to 3,500[2] (number disputed)

Perpetrators
Kataeb Party militia under Elie Hobeika

[hide]
v ·
t ·
e

Lebanese Civil War

First phase 1975–1977
Bus massacre ·
Hotels ·
Black Saturday ·
Karantina ·
Damour ·
Tel al-Zaatar

Second phase 1977–1982

Hundred Days' War ·
1978 South Lebanon conflict ·
Ehden ·
Safra ·
Zahleh campaign

Third phase 1982–1983

1982 Lebanon War ·
Sabra and Shatila ·
U.S. Embassy ·
Barracks bombing ·
Mountain War

Fourth phase 1984–1990

U.S. embassy annex bombing ·
War of the Camps ·
1985 Beirut car bombing ·
Geagea-Hobeika Conflict ·
October 13 massacre

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sabra and Shatila massacre was the slaughter of between
762 and 3,500 civilians,​
mostly Palestinians and Lebanese Shiites, by the Kataeb Party, a Lebanese Christian militia, in the Sabra neighborhood and the adjacent Shatila refugee camp in Beirut, Lebanon from approximately 6:00 pm 16 September to 8:00 am 18 September 1982.[3]

The massacre was presented as retaliation for the assassination of newly elected Lebanese president Bachir Gemayel, the leader of the Lebanese Kataeb Party. It was wrongly assumed that Palestinian militants had carried out the assassination. In June 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon with the intention of rooting out the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). By mid-1982, under the supervision of the Multinational Force the PLO withdrew from Lebanon following weeks of battles in West Beirut and shortly before the massacre took place. Various forces — Israeli, Christian Phalangists and possibly also the South Lebanon Army (SLA) — were in the vicinity of Sabra and Shatila at the time of the slaughter, taking advantage of the fact that the Multinational Force had removed barracks and mines that had encircled Beirut's Muslim neighborhoods and kept the Israelis at bay during the Beirut siege.[4] The Israeli advance over West Beirut in the wake of the PLO withdrawal, which enabled the Phalangist raid, was considered a violation of the ceasefire agreement between the various forces.[5] The Israel Defense Forces surrounded Sabra and Shatila and stationed troops at the exits of the area to prevent camp residents from leaving and, at the Phalangists' request,[6] fired illuminating flares at night.[7][8]

Amongst the actual killers were the "Young Men", a gang recruited by Elie Hobeika, the Lebanese Forces intelligence chief and liaison officer with Mossad, from men who had been expelled from the Lebanese Forces for insubordination or criminal activities.[9] The killings are widely believed to have taken place under Hobeika's direct orders. Hobeika's family and fiancée had been murdered by Palestinian militiamen, and their Lebanese allies, at the Damour massacre of 1976,[10][11] itself a response to a previous massacre of Palestinians and Lebanese Muslims at the hands of Christian militants.

Last edited:
460 was the official count. Mistakes of double to ten fold was not going to happen with so may of the world's eye watching. We tried to get name of most of the dead before they had to be buried. Those without names were photographed for later identification.
The mass burial was not to hide numbers but to prevent disease.
You have a mighty big chip on your shoulder considering you were not a witness to what took place.
I could probably find the names of at least a half dozen or more books. After filing my reports I left, I did not care to read about or relive what happened. It was years before I would talk about Lebanon at all. I filled my life with happy memories raising my family and keeping them safe instead.

Oh now I get it. The Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila were the indigenous people in Lebanon before the Phalagist invaders.

Just curious PBel, why were Palestinian terrorists in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in Lebanon to begin with? Were they there on a peace mission with the phalangists?

[/COLOR][/B]

You're correct, I choose not to associate with known Fascist followers like the Phalangists...

I'm not so curious, you don't slaughter women and children or un-armed civilians, what ever the reasoning...The Butcher, may he rot in Hell, Sharon was reprimanded for allowing the Lebanese Phalange do the killing...

Come on MJ, even a Krusty right wing Zionist like you wouldn't condone killing innocents would you?

Maybe you would?

Oh now I get it. The Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila were the indigenous people in Lebanon before the Phalagist invaders.

Just curious PBel, why were Palestinian terrorists in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in Lebanon to begin with? Were they there on a peace mission with the phalangists?

Maybe you would?

Not only are you Krusty, but sick and Krusty when you totally omit the fact that those Palestinian refugees were created by Israeli oppression...Sometimes I just can't believe the thought process of people like you who may have experienced a terrible loss to the German Holocaust and misspeak like a ZioNazi and offer similar solutions...

Last edited:
Tx. Lip, just I thought: Aris is happy about the Fascist Phalange slaughter of civilians.

I admit I wasn't following the converstation. But I had a chance at a genuis ,(Sp.)comeback, I couldn't possibly let it go:D:D

I like you Lip, but genius you're not...LOL

LOL. Sorry
embarrassed.png

Get serious PBel. All kinds of weapons were found being held by the Palestinian terrorists. And isn't it interesting how when around 300,000 Israeli's demonstrated in Israel to protest the Phalangists killing the Palestinians, not a single Arab country had any protest against it whatsoever?

Get serious PBel. All kinds of weapons were found being held by the Palestinian terrorists. And isn't it interesting how when around 300,000 Israeli's demonstrated in Israel to protest the Phalangists killing the Palestinians, not a single Arab country had any protest against it whatsoever?

Crocodile Tears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, selfless heroes like Yoni Netanyaho are rare today in Israel. He was a unique person, and his memory an everlasting tourch, a beacon, in Israel's history

He sacrificed his life to save dozens of Jews, and generations are still in debt to keep this country in his memory

It was indeed a different time Lipush. I remember '73 well. It changed me forever. I seldom even want to talk about it anymore. What will be, will be.

The times changed Bibi and Yoni too. 1976 changed Bibi again. When Yoni was taken away in this fight.

But then it's been our fighters and not our doves who made a peace with Egypt and Jordan.

indeed.

Bibi understands mercy is not given. Mercy is granted and mostly from a position of power and benevolence.

Peace is also not given. It is fought for and both Islamic Peace and Western Peace are involved in this fight.

HUH??? Why would I shed crocodile tears over terrorists getting massacred?

HUH??? Why would I shed crocodile tears over terrorists getting massacred?

This is what happens when you discuss with ideologues.

He's stuck in a litany of canned responses and it only comes out looking very foolish.

Forum List

Back