Why my EV works for me

Prolly inevitable
I saw this town Northville near me tore down their horse racing track and that property is going to be shops, condos, businesses, everything you could need within walking distance.

I think we need to transform malls into communities. Plenty of parking. Put doctors, food, gym, small businesses in the mall and build condos around it. And have busses that take people who don’t live there to and from.

I saw this town Northville near me tore down their horse racing track and that property is going to be shops, condos, businesses, everything you could need within walking distance.

I think we need to transform malls into communities. Plenty of parking. Put doctors, food, gym, small businesses in the mall and build condos around it. And have busses that take people who don’t live there to and from.
I like it!

Geez....that's terrible
I was riding on the coast in Fort Lauderdale. This religious cult sucked me in, got me talking and got me to join hands, close my eyes and pray. Her prayer went on so long I was sure someone was going to steal my bike. And they would open their eyes and play innocent.

Let’s just say after 10 seconds I started praying with one eye open. Lol

I was riding on the coast in Fort Lauderdale. This religious cult sucked me in, got me talking and got me to join hands, close my eyes and pray. Her prayer went on so long I was sure someone was going to steal my bike. And they would open their eyes and play innocent.

Let’s just say after 10 seconds I started praying with one eye open. Lol
Hahahaha..... That's a great catch phrase!! ... " Praying with one eye open"...... Lololol

I have owned a 2020 leaf for 3 years now. In that time I have put about 25k miles on it. I work 2 miles from my house and shop locally. When I need to travel....I don't use the EV. Too unpredictable. It is nice to be able to park the Rogue ( another Nissan) for most of the week and simply run around town in the battery buggy. My circumstances are unique however.

Jo
/---/ The Libtard push for 100% EV is just plain dumb. There is no one-size fits all. EVs and ICE each have a place. It's great that one of each works for you. I may consider a hybrid for my next upgrade but not until my Volvo is out of warranty in early 2026. I only buy certified pre owned to avoid the instant depreciation on new cars.

You have 83 rail trails. Over 400 miles of trails. 70 current projects.

All over America they are ripping up old railroad tracks and paving them. Connecting communities. But no mopeds, motorcycles. Just bikes. They better not ban my bike!

You have 83 rail trails. Over 400 miles of trails. 70 current projects.

All over America they are ripping up old railroad tracks and paving them. Connecting communities. But no mopeds, motorcycles. Just bikes. They better not ban my bike!
I'll bet it's cutting into corporate profits....insurance companies are probably pissed....EV makers too. Why spend 40k on transportation when you can spend 3k and have little to no overhead? Most likely where the pressure is coming from.

Why my EV(s) work for me:

My Tesla Model 3 LR is fast, comfortable, efficient, and reasonably nice to look at. It's range for daily driving is 250 miles, and I'm told that if I charge it to 100% capacity for a trip, it at least indicated 315 miles - although Elon tells us to do this rarely. In concept it is an M3 that costs less to operate then a Prius.

My Electric Bike (Himiway "Cruiser") is an 85 pound beast with 4" knobby tires that flattens the hills of Western Pennsylvania, allowing this 74-year-old rider to go literally anywhere I choose with no concern for the terrain. It provides me with a workout that is at least as good as I used to get with my conventional MB.

Very please with both of them.

I'll bet it's cutting into corporate profits....insurance companies are probably pissed....EV makers too. Why spend 40k on transportation when you can spend 3k and have little to no overhead? Most likely where the pressure is coming from.
Each city is responsible for the trail running through their city. My trail dead ends in a town called south Lyon. There are trails beyond that but they aren’t connected yet.

From my house I can ride to my brothers house. By car mostly expressway it’s 1/2 hour. So it’s too far and much to go there and back. But I could! So could my buddy who doesn’t peddle. He’s all throttle. And his battery lasts longer than mine? It’s the Marc Cuban bike? Elektra I think? It’s a great ebike. I just have a starter bike. Bought it right before covid. I mean like the last one. They went up to $2000. I bought mine for $1500. Paid $500 for the second battery and I get 500 charges out of each. If I rode 20 times a year that’s 20 years.

Each city is responsible for the trail running through their city. My trail dead ends in a town called south Lyon. There are trails beyond that but they aren’t connected yet.

From my house I can ride to my brothers house. By car mostly expressway it’s 1/2 hour. So it’s too far and much to go there and back. But I could! So could my buddy who doesn’t peddle. He’s all throttle. And his battery lasts longer than mine? It’s the Marc Cuban bike? Elektra I think? It’s a great ebike. I just have a starter bike. Bought it right before covid. I mean like the last one. They went up to $2000. I bought mine for $1500. Paid $500 for the second battery and I get 500 charges out of each. If I rode 20 times a year that’s 20 years.
I'm definitely going to consider getting one.

I have owned a 2020 leaf for 3 years now. In that time I have put about 25k miles on it. I work 2 miles from my house and shop locally. When I need to travel....I don't use the EV. Too unpredictable. It is nice to be able to park the Rogue ( another Nissan) for most of the week and simply run around town in the battery buggy. My circumstances are unique however.

Jo

personal choice is great. The criminals in charge are demanding 100% EV by 2030-2035 in many States? Driving up cost of fuel 2X-3X w/o any ryhme or reason. That is not personal choice. That is forced activity like under a tyrannical regime. Then they control the charge available.

I'm definitely going to consider getting one.
When we ride we all agree we feel like kids again. Get a couple of friends to get them or your wife.

My favorite ride is one I can do starting from home. Ride all the way to a metro park, then around the park and back home.

Most people on regular bikes drive their bikes to the metro park in their cars then ride around it once. We ride the new rail trail down to it, around it then back home. It’s not even a long day. Steady 20 mph and it’s easy peddling. Fuck a regular bike.

personal choice is great. The criminals in charge are demanding 100% EV by 2030-2035 in many States? Driving up cost of fuel 2X-3X w/o any ryhme or reason. That is not personal choice. That is forced activity like under a tyrannical regime. Then they control the charge available.
If there’s a cleaner better way

If there’s a cleaner better way

Free Market with profit motive would produce it. There is not much cleaner about EV. Thats propganda BS. EV is not good enough for 250 million drivers with multiple cars, kids, women in 8”pumps over the weather extremes.

why pay ~2X without any real savings? Maybe 10 yrs out you break even? Kiss off commee pukes. No free energy or free lunch exists at theis time.

Free Market with profit motive would produce it. There is not much cleaner about EV. Thats propganda BS. EV is not good enough for 250 million drivers with multiple cars, kids, women in 8”pumps over the weather extremes.

why pay ~2X without any real savings? Maybe 10 yrs out you break even? Kiss off commee pukes. No free energy or free lunch exists at theis time.
Let me give you an example. Instead of a moped or motorcycle, I ride an ebike. It’s better for everyone. You want to ride a moped? Too bad. We don’t make them anymore. Get a ebike bitch

Forum List

Back