Boycott Twitter

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Twitter practices gross discrimination against people who use it. If they don't consider your message politically correct, they remove it and/or ban you. They have done it to President Trump already and done it to me. It's obvious that the law can do nothing about it, but we can. I'm asking you to avoid it. Please don't use Twitter. That's the only leverage we have left.

Twitter practices gross discrimination against people who use it. If they don't consider your message politically correct, they remove it and/or ban you. They have done it to President Trump already and done it to me. It's obvious that the law can do nothing about it, but we can. I'm asking you to avoid it. Please don't use Twitter. That's the only leverage we have left.
I already ignore Twitter and have since the beginning

Perhaps Trump should join this message board. Unlike Twitter, he can spread all the lies he wants here.

I have never used Twitter, Facebook or any other personal information vacuum.

I use Facebook ... the trick is to NOT type in any personal information ... they don't need your SSN, home address, CC numbers ... one just needs a throw away e-mail address and all Facebook services are available ...

"We promise not to sell all your personal information, and we mean it this time, not at all like the other 47 times we promised this exact same thing" --- Mark Zuckerberg --- April 2005 ...

I use Facebook ... the trick is to NOT type in any personal information ... they don't need your SSN, home address, CC numbers ... one just needs a throw away e-mail address and all Facebook services are available ...

"We promise not to sell all your personal information, and we mean it this time, not at all like the other 47 times we promised this exact same thing" --- Mark Zuckerberg --- April 2005 ...
Facebook tried to make me upload my actual ID..so I'm done!

Perhaps Trump should join this message board. Unlike Twitter, he can spread all the lies he wants here.

Unlike Twitter, he can spread all the lies he wants here.

Yup, he, Obama, Kamala, Biden, Kerry, the Clintons, and all other politicians, are welcome to join.

No discrimination here,

We accept liars from both parties.

But then, you know that.

I did. I supported Trump and spoke out against communism and I allowed them to ban my account, without having any say in the matter. Though I didn't swear, disrespect anyone, and I had many thousands of followers (even as they constantly bottled necked me) they used to the old "you're a bot" trick".

You can count me in because I never have used it and never will. I use Facebook and so far, haven't had too much of a problem when it comes to posting something political.

I got here because I used to be on Topix, but like Twitter (so I'm told) if they don't like you posting something anti-commie, they deleted it. Then I found a few years ago on USMB that Topix closed down. They went out of business, and that's the way it should be. No lawsuits, no new laws, no congressional hearings.

While I've had some issues on USMB with moderators and some of my topics getting the dreaded -- it's still the best around that I've seen. Plus it seems like there are new people joining this service all the time.

I don’t use Twitter. I come here to debate/discuss topics. Other than that I have no interest in reading other people’s opinions.

Forum List

Back