Grenell Makes Shocking Announcement

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Richard Grenell is about the closest thing the United States has to James Bond. The greatest part is that he’s not a fictional character but a real life patriot. Not only did he serve as U.S. Ambassador to Germany, he put on a second hat as acting Director of National Intelligence, where he acted like he had quite a bit of intelligence. The shocking announcement he made at the Republican Convention Wednesday night is the kind that makes E.F. Hutton listen.

Richard Grenell didn’t pull any punches and used every moment of his time on stage to promote Donald Trump because what he already knows about the Democrats makes him sick to his stomach. “I saw the Democrats’ entire case for Russian collusion and what I saw made me sick to my stomach. The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign and silenced the many brave intelligence officials who spoke up against it.”

Not only that, Grenell informs, Deep State Democrats in Barack Obama’s Federal Bureau of Instigation and Department of Injustice “presented bogus information as facts. They lied to judges. Then they classified anything that undermined their case.” That’s just for starters. “After Donald Trump won the election, when they should have continued the American tradition of helping the president-elect transition into the White House, they tried instead to undercut him even more.”

Joe Biden personally “asked intelligence officials to uncover the hidden information on President Trump’s incoming national security advisor three weeks before the Inauguration.” As Grenell snipes, “that’s the Democrats. Between surveillance, classifications, leaks, and puppet candidates, they never want the American people to know who’s actually calling the shots.” Then there’s President Donald Trump.

BJ's Pull quote:

Richard Grenell is firmly convinced that the decision on who to vote for as president isn’t even close to a hard choice. With President Donald Trump, he declares, “you always know exactly who is in charge because the answer is you. You’re in charge. Not lobbyists. Not special interests. Not warmongers, or China sympathizers, or globalization fanatics.”

Grenell is a political hack. His purpose as DNI was to turn the US intelligence agencies into a political propaganda organ to elect Trump, not provide information to maintain safety and security if Americans.

He’s fulfilling that purpose here. Just look at how the party faithful lap it up.

“President Trump rightly calls his foreign policy ‘America First.’ Simply the belief that politicians should focus on the equality and dignity of every American, and that this duty is fulfilled by promoting the safety and wealth of the American people above all else.” Grenell didn’t stop there. “During the Presidential primary debates four years ago, one outsider stood alone and said in public what most Americans thought in private.”

Obama was a political hack. His purpose as outgoing Resident was to turn the US intelligence agencies into a political propaganda organ to damage Trump, not provide information to maintain safety and security for Americans.
A little off-topic, but Obama politicized NASA, even! Wtf?!
He weaponized all the government agencies.
He couldn't get "National Police", so he tried to turn DHS and all the bureaus into it.

Obama was a political hack. His purpose as outgoing Resident was to turn the US intelligence agencies into a political propaganda organ to damage Trump, not provide information to maintain safety and security for Americans.
Ha! Obama’s intelligence agencies were criticized for that reason after they put out intelligence indicating Russia was behind DNC hacks and election interference. Four years later and numerous intelligence reports from Republicans verifying that result and the Trump faithful still can’t bring themselves to admit they were wrong.

Ha! Obama’s intelligence agencies were criticized for that reason after they put out intelligence indicating Russia was behind DNC hacks and election interference. Four years later and numerous intelligence reports from Republicans verifying that result and the Trump faithful still can’t bring themselves to admit they were wrong.
Who was running the show then, Bubba? Here's your sign. :)
:huh1:

Who was running the show then, Bubba? Here's your sign. :)
:huh1:
Adults were running the show.

A little off-topic, but Obama politicized NASA, even! Wtf?!
He weaponized all the government agencies.
He couldn't get "National Police", so he tried to turn DHS and all the bureaus into it.

Yeah
I was just fixing Coleytrolls mistake.

Ha! Obama’s intelligence agencies were criticized for that reason after they put out intelligence indicating Russia was behind DNC hacks and election interference because those things were not true.
Four years later and numerous intelligence reports from Republicans and Democrats verifying that result and the Dem faithful still can’t bring themselves to admit they were wrong

Ha! Obama’s intelligence agencies were criticized for that reason after they put out intelligence indicating Russia was behind DNC hacks and election interference because those things were not true.
Four years later and numerous intelligence reports from Republicans and Democrats verifying that result and the Dem faithful still can’t bring themselves to admit they were wrong
Fascinating. Show me the bipartisan intelligence report showing that Russia wasn’t behind the DNC attack.

You won’t because it doesn’t exist.

Grennell just confirmed what we already knew. But now we know it was an intentional attempted Coup D'etat.
Yes, yes, yes. And we are always just two weeks away from it all being uncovered with dozens of indictments!

While there were other incriminating allegations Grennell made, this one should definitely mean Indictments:

“I saw the Democrats’ entire case for Russian collusion and what I saw made me sick to my stomach. The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign and silenced the many brave intelligence officials who spoke up against it.”

Fascinating. Show me the bipartisan intelligence report showing that Russia wasn’t behind the DNC attack.

Fascinating, yes.

Crowdstrike President Shawn Henry ( under oath)
-No concrete evidence that Russian hackers stole emails -
Henry personally led the remediation and forensics analysis

Grennell just confirmed what we already knew. But now we know it was an intentional attempted Coup D'etat.

We have known that for a while -
If President Trump was the wannabe dictator that Obama actually was, everybody in that administration would be under lock and key.
Fortunately or unfortunately, President Trump, unlike Obama, does give a damn about The Country and The Constitution.

I truly hope that the vile filth that perpetrated these despicable acts against our President are held accountable. But I doubt it. These slimy swamp-things are slippery.

I'll do the only two things I can- vote for DJT and candidates that support him; send money to places like Judicial Watch so we can expose these scumbags.

I truly hope that the vile filth that perpetrated these despicable acts against our President are held accountable. But I doubt it. These slimy swamp-things are slippery.

I'll do the only two things I can- vote for DJT and candidates that support him; send money to places like Judicial Watch so we can expose these scumbags.

Judicial Watch has been really effective.

Richard Grenell is about the closest thing the United States has to James Bond. The greatest part is that he’s not a fictional character but a real life patriot. Not only did he serve as U.S. Ambassador to Germany, he put on a second hat as acting Director of National Intelligence, where he acted like he had quite a bit of intelligence. The shocking announcement he made at the Republican Convention Wednesday night is the kind that makes E.F. Hutton listen.

Richard Grenell didn’t pull any punches and used every moment of his time on stage to promote Donald Trump because what he already knows about the Democrats makes him sick to his stomach. “I saw the Democrats’ entire case for Russian collusion and what I saw made me sick to my stomach. The Obama-Biden administration secretly launched a surveillance operation on the Trump campaign and silenced the many brave intelligence officials who spoke up against it.”

Not only that, Grenell informs, Deep State Democrats in Barack Obama’s Federal Bureau of Instigation and Department of Injustice “presented bogus information as facts. They lied to judges. Then they classified anything that undermined their case.” That’s just for starters. “After Donald Trump won the election, when they should have continued the American tradition of helping the president-elect transition into the White House, they tried instead to undercut him even more.”

Joe Biden personally “asked intelligence officials to uncover the hidden information on President Trump’s incoming national security advisor three weeks before the Inauguration.” As Grenell snipes, “that’s the Democrats. Between surveillance, classifications, leaks, and puppet candidates, they never want the American people to know who’s actually calling the shots.” Then there’s President Donald Trump.

BJ's Pull quote:

Richard Grenell is firmly convinced that the decision on who to vote for as president isn’t even close to a hard choice. With President Donald Trump, he declares, “you always know exactly who is in charge because the answer is you. You’re in charge. Not lobbyists. Not special interests. Not warmongers, or China sympathizers, or globalization fanatics.”

Richard Grenell is a Repubican with no experience at running one large government agency, much less the 17 which now report to him. What he says or thinks is irrelevant, as it is with all Trump appointees. They'll say what they're told to say or they're out of work.

BJ's Pull quote:

Richard Grenell is a Repubican with no experience at running one large government agency, much less the 17 which now report to him. What he says or thinks is irrelevant, as it is with all Trump appointees. They'll say what they're told to say or they're out of work.
beings youre not an american how would you know that???

show some respect,,,

Forum List

Back