Boycott Israel

RE: Boycott Israel
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: When we say Illegitimate, which is what Ms Noura Erakat is driving towards in your noted segment, something that is somehow "improper or outside the acceptable protocol." When we talk about Legitimacy, we are talking about "lawfulness." When she says that we are challenging Israel's legitimacy, she is in effect, challenging in an entirely different way from the rather innocent-sounding proposition she expresses.

I don't know if you watched this video or not. (probably not) If I can bring to your attention to the segments that start @ 114:30 and 122:00 then we can discuss.
(COMMENT)

Yes, of course, the Arab Palestinians want to change the narrative → turning it in their favor. In any argument, that is a legitimate strategy. But in every strategy to reshape the narrative, there is something the orator is trying to hide from view. And no matter how
eloquent and skilled public speaker (for which legal eagles are all about), you cannot hide the simple fact that the Arab Palestinians never once, in the last thirty years, tried to use the peaceful conflict resolution processes. Instead, their official policy has been reiterated over and over again:

◈ Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.​
◈ There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.​

They are hiding the fact that Hostile Arab Palestinians have a distinct history of criminal activity and pattern of deadly hostile behaviors that have perpetuated the conflict to the point that it might have hit its terminal velocity (irrecoverable). Not only are the Arab Palestinian advocates trying to sugarcoat the fact that the Arab Palestinians have been kidnappers and murders, suicide bombers, aircraft hijackers, pirates aboard MS Achille Lauro, indiscriminate rocket launchers, and those that set aloft incendiary devices; BUT in recent month, the Hostile Arab Palestinians have called upon Arab Palestinians to again start a campaign of bombings.

No matter how reasonable Ms Erakat sounds, the word of mouth out of the Arab Palestinians is a call for violence and the removal of all Jews from their area of control.

index.png

Most Respectfully,

R

RE: Boycott Israel
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: When we say Illegitimate, which is what Ms Noura Erakat is driving towards in your noted segment, something that is somehow "improper or outside the acceptable protocol." When we talk about Legitimacy, we are talking about "lawfulness." When she says that we are challenging Israel's legitimacy, she is in effect, challenging in an entirely different way from the rather innocent-sounding proposition she expresses.

I don't know if you watched this video or not. (probably not) If I can bring to your attention to the segments that start @ 114:30 and 122:00 then we can discuss.
(COMMENT)

Yes, of course, the Arab Palestinians want to change the narrative → turning it in their favor. In any argument, that is a legitimate strategy. But in every strategy to reshape the narrative, there is something the orator is trying to hide from view. And no matter how
eloquent and skilled public speaker (for which legal eagles are all about), you cannot hide the simple fact that the Arab Palestinians never once, in the last thirty years, tried to use the peaceful conflict resolution processes. Instead, their official policy has been reiterated over and over again:

◈ Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.​
◈ There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.​

They are hiding the fact that Hostile Arab Palestinians have a distinct history of criminal activity and pattern of deadly hostile behaviors that have perpetuated the conflict to the point that it might have hit its terminal velocity (irrecoverable). Not only are the Arab Palestinian advocates trying to sugarcoat the fact that the Arab Palestinians have been kidnappers and murders, suicide bombers, aircraft hijackers, pirates aboard MS Achille Lauro, indiscriminate rocket launchers, and those that set aloft incendiary devices; BUT in recent month, the Hostile Arab Palestinians have called upon Arab Palestinians to again start a campaign of bombings.

No matter how reasonable Ms Erakat sounds, the word of mouth out of the Arab Palestinians is a call for violence and the removal of all Jews from their area of control.

index.png

Most Respectfully,

R
You are a hoot, Rocco. Where do you get this shit?

Of the laceration of Israel there is no end. The most recent contributor to this favored pastime is Noura Erakat, a Rutgers University professor and human rights attorney. Her impeccable left-wing credentials include legal advocacy for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement and the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation.

Her new book, Justice For Some, is an attempt to implant her political bias within a scholarly framework of Israeli “colonial domination” based on “racial and ethnic discrimination” as the Jewish state becomes “a de jure apartheid regime.” Why go any further with a diatribe that embraces every current cliché about a malevolent Jewish state? Because it exposes, if inadvertently, the politicized distortions about Israel that currently pass for academic scholarship.

(full article online)

Noura Erakat is a very interesting and misunderstood person.

Noura Erakat on her new book Justice for Some

Misunderstood in what way?

She's a niece of a Palestinian oligarch sitting in the govt,
sent her to the US to enjoy all the luxury a yearly
UNRWA budget can allow a princess.

OK, but they have vastly different philosophies. You should check her out before rendering judgment.

Judgement?
I'm just pointing to facts.

Watched her several times preaching to the choir.
No wonder she evades any opportunity of a serious debate.

Well this is just the kind of lack self awareness that I was pointing to.

1. She says that the mythology of the land was meant to erase them,
but there was no Arab Palestinians 2000 years ago, those are not mentioned anywhere.
What is interesting, is that the same mythology is as well a part of the culture of her people.

2. She says BDS is effective not because of economic results, but in the ability to drive large numbers of people that opens a space to de-ligitimize Israel. But then she reveals BDS has no constructive plan, and that it's essentially meant to detract from questions about the culture of suicide bombing.

3. This one I liked most - she says can imagine "Jews belonging to the land, and be there".
which already reveals the real attitude that initiated the conflict. And continues with: "but not as masters", which is ironic since this is exactly what Arabs demand, over the entire middle east. Not a good explanation why her denial of self determination for Jews, is not pure racism.

But I wouldn't expect a different rhetoric form a clan princess, who's ancestors' main subject of occupation under the Caliphate rule was racket of pilgrims on the roads.

This is what I'm referring to - total lack of self awareness.
She doesn't get it that Jews have a fresh memory of the Muslim feudal rule.
And this is exactly whom the BDS is feeding - the oligarch clans that today capitalize on the suffering of all involved, to keep that bourgeois status these families received from the sultanate of the Ottoman Caliphate.

What point did you want to discuss?

Last edited:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Jerusalem said Wednesday it has seen a huge increase in the number of Iranians asking Israel for help as that country suffers from the brutal regime and the ravages of the coronavirus pandemic.

“Thousands of people are asking to come to Israel for medical assistance or to emigrate,” Yiftah Curiel, head of Digital Diplomacy at the Foreign Ministry, told the Jerusalem Post.

“There are lots of Iranians in Iran and in the diaspora who support Israel, reject the regime and want to see a different future between the two countries,” Curiel said.

(full article online)

Palestinian activist: Anti-Israel BDS is "bulls***"

Igal Hecht of TheRebel.Media presents part 2 of his interview with Palestinian human rights advocate, Bassem Eid, where the focus is on the anti-semitic BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement.

Eid sets the record straight about the use of the word "apartheid" to describe Israel saying that those who make this claim are essentially anti-semitic.

He also explains why BDS actually only hurts the Palestinians they claim to care about.
You don't want to miss this very illuminating discussion.

Of the laceration of Israel there is no end. The most recent contributor to this favored pastime is Noura Erakat, a Rutgers University professor and human rights attorney. Her impeccable left-wing credentials include legal advocacy for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement and the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation.

Her new book, Justice For Some, is an attempt to implant her political bias within a scholarly framework of Israeli “colonial domination” based on “racial and ethnic discrimination” as the Jewish state becomes “a de jure apartheid regime.” Why go any further with a diatribe that embraces every current cliché about a malevolent Jewish state? Because it exposes, if inadvertently, the politicized distortions about Israel that currently pass for academic scholarship.

(full article online)

Noura Erakat is a very interesting and misunderstood person.

Noura Erakat on her new book Justice for Some

Misunderstood in what way?

She's a niece of a Palestinian oligarch sitting in the govt,
sent her to the US to enjoy all the luxury a yearly
UNRWA budget can allow a princess.

OK, but they have vastly different philosophies. You should check her out before rendering judgment.

Judgement?
I'm just pointing to facts.

Watched her several times preaching to the choir.
No wonder she evades any opportunity of a serious debate.

Well this is just the kind of lack self awareness that I was pointing to.

1. She says that the mythology of the land was meant to erase them,
but there was no Arab Palestinians 2000 years ago, those are not mentioned anywhere.
What is interesting, is that the same mythology is as well a part of the culture of her people.

2. She says BDS is effective not because of economic results, but in the ability to drive large numbers of people that opens a space to de-ligitimize Israel. But then she reveals BDS has no constructive plan, and that it's essentially meant to detract from questions about the culture of suicide bombing.

3. This one I liked most - she says can imagine "Jews belonging to the land, and be there".
which already reveals the real attitude that initiated the conflict. And continues with: "but not as masters", which is ironic since this is exactly what Arabs demand, over the entire middle east. Not a good explanation why her denial of self determination for Jews, is not pure racism.

But I wouldn't expect a different rhetoric form a clan princess, who's ancestors' main subject of occupation under the Caliphate rule was racket of pilgrims on the roads.

This is what I'm referring to - total lack of self awareness.
She doesn't get it that Jews have a fresh memory of the Muslim feudal rule.
And this is exactly whom the BDS is feeding - the oligarch clans that today capitalize on the suffering of all involved, to keep that bourgeois status these families received from the sultanate of the Ottoman Caliphate.

Yes. Why are you so misinformed? You have a very biased opinion of Noura Erakat and Palestinians in general. You just don't know them.

Last edited:
Can’t actually boycott Israel.

Wall Street Journal: “Israel Where Technology Keeps Booming”

“Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay...” says an eBay executive...”The best-kept secret is we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams.”

“There are more innovative ideas coming from Israel than from Silicon Valley.”

9B66CDA6-E7B8-49BE-A2D4-DC0B8E1E54AD.jpeg

Yes. Why are you so misinformed? You have a very biased opinion of Noura Erakat and Palestinians in general. You just don't know them.

I'm not misinformed, I live with them, speak their language, know them closer you ever will.
Hey, by some of you BDS-hole's definitions I'm even considered a Palestinian myself.

So you had no actual point to discuss the previous time about your video,
and just randomly dump them around to evade inconvenient facts?

Last edited:

So you had no actual point to discuss the previous time?

I'm not misinformed, I know them much better than anyone on this forum.
Hey, by some of BDS-hole's definitions I'm even considered a Palestinian myself.

Do you yourself even watch these videos,
or just dump them around randomly to evade inconvenient facts?

After 58,000 posts over the course of 11+ years, nobody else has figured out he’s a troll?

Law bars ‘any cooperation’ with Zionists, including ‘hardware and software.’ So no computers, internet or cellphones; exports stalled; healthcare hobbled; and no BMW for Khamenei

(full article online)

Today: The largest part of this program details some of the successes of Shurat Hadin, their extraordinary work as discussed in their annual conference attended by former Commonwealth Prime Ministers, former US Senators, Israeli Ministers, world renowned international lawyers and military leaders with several extracts from the speeches.

(ful article online)

Each year, the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) are given permission to hold a radical Islamist event calling for the destruction of Israel as they wave their flags through the streets of London. They play a game in which they wave their extremism in our faces and laugh at the foolishness of those that permit them to recruit on our streets.

It is a pro-Hezbollah, radical Islamist event, that until the terrorist organisation was proscribed in the UK, would regularly see the flag of Hezbollah proudly on display.

Al Quds 2020 was different because it was online. There were no police to monitor their words. Instead the IHRC were allowed to invite whomever they liked and freely speak their mind. Before any British Government official ever gives these terrorist supporters another chance to walk through London – they should be forced to watch this event.

The IHRC video you have to see

According to his introduction, Mohammad Al Asi has been banned from the UK because of his extremism. During his speech Al Asi spoke about the fact that most Jews would need to be ethnically cleansed after the resistance successfully destroys Israel. Bringing back shadows of the Holocaust, Al Asi mentioned the need to ‘separate’ the Jews into groups – those that might be allowed to stay, and those that would need to be forced (violently) to withdraw (face expulsion). Just as he began to talk about ‘dezionising elites’, he ran out of time:

(full article online)

Of course, the IDF doesn’t execute unarmed Palestinians against walls. That was something Nazis did to Jews. You can see previous similar BDS actions, the street theatre of “Israelis” shouting in German (and English, for the cameras) at “Palestinians” while forcing them on their knees before being executed, pure antisemitism. and Holocaust inversion.

On the streets of what used to be Nazi-occupied Vienna, today.

(full article online)

Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC) on Tuesday called on a Toronto-area mosque to publicly denounce antisemitic remarks broadcasted on its property over the weekend.

A man using a loudspeaker at the Jaffari Center, a Shia mosque in Thornhill, recited the Islamic call to prayer and instructed followers to boycott “all the Zionist businesses,” claiming that it is “illegal” and “forbidden” for Muslims to do business with “Zionists.”

(full article online)

Forum List

Back