is lsrael an apartheid state?

is Israel an apartheid state?

• Total voters
I just quoted/cited one of those I've read.

It's not a "narrative" but an opinion I reached. l also wrote "I've read other similar pieces in the past and came to my conclusion."

I'm not going to trawl through a bunch of sites you cited. Quote relevant excerpts from those sites you want me to read. What I wrote doesn't mean I don't read other sites that disagree with my opinion, so it is an assumption.
So you refuse to read things that I cite because you want me to do the excerpting for you? And what you wrote was that you specifically were refusing to read something "Not going to read it, not interested" . If you want to say something else, then don't say that.

No State is obligated to treat non-citizens as though they are citizens. There is no apartheid in treating non-citizens as non-citizens. Arab Palestinians are citizens of Palestine. Israel has, so far, declined to apply its (rightful claim to) sovereignty over the Arabs in Gaza and the "West Bank". Should Israel apply sovereignty over all of the territory, by definition, all non-citizens would become citizens of Israel. Until that happens there can be no claim of apartheid in Gaza and the "West Bank".

Within sovereign Israel, any claim of apartheid would have to demonstrate a system of two sets of laws based on something other than citizenship/non-citizenship, particularly ethnicity. I know of no such laws.

Forum List

Back