France, Austria, Germany, have made BDS illegal

Should BDS be made illegal

• Total voters
Our govt are trying to ban it. Its part of an authoritarian crack down in the UK.
We shouldnt buy anything from an apartheid state. It encourages evil.
I never bought a south african wine until whitey gave up. Fuck em.
Can´t you see the hypocrisy that is going on? People claim Israel is an apartheid state but what the heck is the Hamas rule? Why nobody of the anti-Israel wrath-people takes into consideration that Gaza is run by a criminal terrorist gang that imposes the most ISIS-like rules on the population, only lifting their harsh rules for western people as long as they fund their rule of terror and oppression?

Netanyahu and Sharon are rw warmongering racist scumbags, and incompetent idiots who produce nothing but terrorists etc etc who hate Israel and America....

Right.

Hamas are warmongering racist scumbags, and incompetent idiots who produce nothing but terrorists etc etc who hate Israel and America....

Right.

You cannot say that both are right. They say the opposite.

Looks like you are right too.

Israel is no apartheid state. It exists not any apartheid law in Israel and also Arabs and Muslims are totally normal citizens of Israel who have absolutelly the same rights as every other Israeli.

Israel is very much an apartheid state. Palestinians are in camps. Israel controls access to jobs, medical care and education. Unemployment among Palestinians is ver high because Israel only allows a small amount of people to work outside of the camps.

Israel is very much an apartheid state.

No.

Palestinians are in camps.

Palastinians (=Arabs) who are citizens of Israel are in camps? Really? Where? And do you prefer a single state solution? Who decides in such a case who is a citizen of the state "Palsrael"? Or do you call for example Gaza also a camp?

Israel controls access to jobs, medical care and education. Unemployment among Palestinians is ver high because Israel only allows a small amount of people to work outside of the camps.

Why is Israel responsible for Palestine and/or Palestinians? What for heavens sake do you speak about? About Gaza or about anything else? Why had been since 2006 no elections in Gaza? Why gives for example the EU about 2.7 billion Euro every year (was it 2.7? it was for sure more than 2 billions every year) to the Hamas because the Hamas - a terror organisation - seems to be the government of the Palestinians in Gaza? What did do the whole world since nearly 20 years? Is the whole planet mad?

And by the way: The German terrorists from the left political spectrum had been supported from the GDR and Soviet-Moscow. They learned their murderous business from Palestinian terrorists. Is it possible that Russia has something to do with this attack of the Palestinians? Putin was in this time a leading KGB member in the GDR.

Last edited:
No.

Palastinians (=Arabs) who are citizens of Israel are in camps? Really? Where? And do you prefer a single state solution? Who decides in such a case who is a citizen of the state "Palsrael"? Or do you call for example Gaza also a camp?

Why is Israel responsible for Palestine and/or Palestinians? What for heavens sake do you speak about? About Gaza or about anything else? Why had been since 2006 no elections in Gaza? Why gives for example the EU about 2.7 billion Euro every year (was it 2.7? it was for sure more than 2 billions every year) to the Hamas because the Hamas - a terror organisation - seems to be the government of the Palestinians in Gaza? What did do the whole world since nearly 20 years? Is the whole planet mad?

And by the way: The German terrorists from the left political spectrum had been supported from the GDR and Soviet-Moscow. They learned their murderous business from Palestinian terrorists. Is it possible that Russia has something to do with this attack of the Palestinians? Putin was in this time a leading KGB member in the GDR.

NO!!!!! Keeping people is camps is very much part and parcel of apartheid.

As an American, I couldn’t care any less.

Wait until I will visit the USA and will sing in a music festival and South Americans will hear me.

In my mind the world drops off sharply at the edge of US territory.

Okay. I will not sing in the USA. Anyway I prefer to sing in a bathtub. And to sing in a bathtub with original US-American bullet holes is a more or less dry affair.

Keep spreading your Israeli propaganda, just know that I do not care. Israel is killing tens of thousands of Innocent Palestinians, it's genocide.

Tommy Tainant

Who is a second class citizen in Israel? Example: Who has to sit in the back of the bus? This is "apartheid" for example.

Zebra

Learn to use a Franziska. The handle of a real Franziska breaks after it hits or misses the target. Reason: Then the enemy cannot throw it back.
Lets discuss the stealing of Palestinian land. Going on as I type this. With the protection of the IDF.

Lets discuss the stealing of Palestinian land. Going on as I type this. With the protection of the IDF.

Stealing Palestinian Land. Stealing Palestinian Homes. Limited access to health care and education. High Unemployment. IDF is killing thousands of people including infants nd children. Where are those "Right To Life" assholes right now, oh yeah their cheering Israel on.

Last edited:
Do you like to say with this sentence no one criticizes Israel? What about the USA, Europe and the UNO?

Somehow it feels like everyone is criticising Israel. Far too few people ask themselves why the Palestinians don't fight Hamas on their own initiative and force them to return all the people they have kidnapped. And in my view to the world far too few people criticise Benjamin Netanyahu - and many other political leaders. Feed those who are hungry, give those who are thirsty something to drink and make sure that everyone has a safe home.
Netanyahu and Sharon are rw warmongering pos.

Interesting idea. Which other music festivals on Earth have "earned" that terrorists overstep the borders of their country and murder and kidnap in masses visitors of this music festival?
Nobody's defending hamas. Netanyahu and Sharon are rw warmongering racist POS Total rw feckups...typical rw. Dupe.

No.

He said Palestinians, not Palestinian Israelis duhhhh, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job. Netanyahu caused all this along with Trump and other rw aholes.... Why does Israel keep assassinating their good leaders? Try news, not garbage propaganda....

Keep spreading your Israeli propaganda, just know that I do not care. Israel is killing tens of thousands of Innocent Palestinians, it's genocide.

Give the Israeli their children back, Palestinian or Hamas member or whoever other superidiot you are. Except from an humanitarian aspect not any government in the world - independent from every form of government - is able to live with the a situation where someone kills kidnapped and tortured persons with every decision a government is doing. To call Jews Nazis is anyway only a "new" form of anti-Semitism in the left political spectrum. Nevertheless the extremely arrogant behavior from the governemtn of Benjamin Netanyahu and his form to communicate the real serios problems in this context are a also a self-made disaster for Israel and all Jews in the world. But who says that Jews have not also "the right" to be idiots like all others in the world? Idiocy is unfortunatelly not limited how a Jew found out.

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher.
Albert Einstein
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not quite sure about the universe yet.

Give the Israeli their children back, Palestinian or Hamas member or whoever other superidiot you are. Except from an humanitarian aspect not any government in the world - independent from every form of government - is able to live with the a situation where someone kills kidnapped and tortured persons with every decision a government is doing. To call Jews Nazis is anyway only a "new" form of anti-Semitism in the left political spectrum. Nevertheless the extremely arrogant behavior from the governemtn of Benjamin Netanyahop and his form to communicate the real serios problems in this context are a also a self-made disaster for Israel and all Jews in the world. But who says that Jews have not also "the right" to be idiots like all others in the world? Idiocy is unfortunatelly not limited how a Jew found out.

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher.
Albert Einstein
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not quite sure about the universe yet.
Israel are not Nazis, except perhaps netanyahu and Sharon and other far right aholes... Why do they keep killing their good leaders. Fundamentalists (rw)are such a problem

... Why does Israel keep assassinating their good leaders? Try news, not garbage propaganda....

Who do you call "good leaders". The terrorists of the Hamas? Any little idea who had triggered the whole situation now and took the sword to kill people who just simple did sing and tried to make the world to a better place?

Why did the Hamas not just simple try to speak with all this people? The Palestinians got help from people all over the world. Unfortunatally they payed their money to the Mafia organisation Hamas - what perhaps had caused under the Palestinians the feeling of a wrong form of dependence and solidarity with this terrorists - independent from the brainwash which was also payed with money what was thought to be humanitarian help. From my point of view everyone has to learn now and has to change the own behavior. The Palestinians, the Israeli and the whole world.

And what to do with the Hamas? I suggest to the Hamas members to try to get a process in front of an international court who will not speak out death sentences. But nevertheless many or most of them have to calculate to be forever banned in prisons far from any influence in the human communities of the world. They are criminals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back