BLM says their goal is to "dismantle Israel"

I'm a brahmin

Makes sense.

bLqJe7RA-1.jpeg

we've got the silent generation catching on

Yes, truly a force with which to be reckoned...

View attachment 458335

They're silent for a reason.

the silent generation is joe bidens generation

you fucking pleb hahaha

What the fuck is that picture supposed to denote? There should be an old person in it

I am intrigued----just who do you IMAGINE were the early jewish "settlers" in Ottoman "palestine" -----
French speaking russians?

They modleed it on rhodesia and were a mix of white jews

Sold as the white man's burden kind of colonialism

There was no "return to the homeland" there wre other locations considered.

You don't know anything about Zionism. You're one fo the peopel who has spent a maximum of two minutes. You may have listened to people talk. But clealry you weren't thinking to not know this. Israeli history is only 100 years long.

I think you can start with the first aliyah. Real israeli history can be consumed at a level of detail no one sane wants in a night. It's that short

Hertzel openly talked about how the model was rhodesia and they were going to use the Palestinians as labor.
We have already discussed the irrelevance of a man's dream vs actual history.
Provide a Link to your version of history.

Ilan pappe go read a book

why do you ask for links that do not exist, that is not how the internet works. YOu ask for links for a fact, not for a narrative

Terrible at this for a jew. My god

Link me your bullshit narrative? Why would i care if you did? lol

Christ

Obvious time wasting for no purpose.

Can go read hertzels writings as primary sources if you want. I'm sure you've avoided it to believe this shit you do.

When some one kills you for it don't be shocked. Like your ancestors.
You actually stated 2-3 weeks ago that you had the historical fact...I asked for a Link...you disappeared for about 2 days and never provided a Link.
I appreciate you admitting that the facts do not match Hertzel's dream.
You may now stop making an ass of yourself.

Yea i'm not going to go look for hertzel's writings

you can do that, find his correspondance with rhodes.

you're not going to waste my time doing basic research for you. You don't know this because you're a willfully ignorant

And will probably end up hurt for it. Your your children will.

Not my problem dude. Like i said this will solve itself. I did my due diligence to warn you. You want to reject those warnings? Well at a certain point i'll just leave you to your fate. Not going to work like a dog for you.

Basic objective history of israel. Nothing different you'd find in a social studies book if we covered the subject. We don't because Israelis would not look good.
You don't know this because you're a willfully ignorant
You can't spell and your grammar is horrific.

Not going to work like a dog for you.
It's really hard to Copy/Paste a Link to a website.

You're a moron.

Says the jew who thinks American support for israel is going to last thorugh his lifetime, hahaha

I'm a brahmin, my kin are very very good at reading a room

Your kin are the opposite

Delusion is palpable. Generational problem i guess. Maybe if you assimilated you would understand the people around you
Says the jew who thinks American support for israel is going to last thorugh his lifetime, hahaha
Quote me.

I got bad news for you...
Israel always gets stronger when the US Pres hates Israel.
Israel already has agents all over the Middle East.

Afrikaners thought all the same things

they had nukes and money too

"afrikaners" nuked southern africa? You KNOW what they "thought'"? I read "CRY, THE BELOVED COUNTRY" ---does that make me a KNOWER OF THE MINDS OF "afrikanners"? ------the romans settled
GAUL

Yea then they shared the land you dumb bitch, lol

If you gave the palestinians the right of return this conversation would not happen. And people on the left would love israel

Democracy in the middle east minus the apartheid sounds good. With apartheid it sounds like a joke

Apartheid south africa such a shining democracy...? lol

Wouldn't be much of a Jewish state if you did that tho.

I am all for the principle of "RETURN" to Jewish Yathrib------now misnamed "medina" <<< {shit}

You have to understand that to be a Leftist you MUST hate Israeli.

Okay. So what if I don't give a shit about Isreal either way?

well while what you're saying may have been possible a few years ago in the left's view.

in 2021 universally you have to be "anti-racist", not giving a shit makes you racist

So pick a side bub.

The progressive left anyway. I don't believe this. But it's a very common opinion in modern America

Third Reich-style anti-semitism is now completely mainstream on the left.

The Democrat party is the most racist and bigoted organization in American history.

Marc Lamont Hill, an academic and Black Lives Matter activist, says that one of the goals of the BLM movement is to destroy Israel.

Temple U professor and BLM activist Marc Lamont Hill says the goal of Black Lives Matter is to "dismantle the Zionist project" and is "very explicitly embracing BDS" pic.twitter.com/V9hKAm5jby
— Jon Levine (@LevineJonathan) February 14, 2021
"One of the new possibilities that [activists] imagined is a world that is anti-imperialist. They don't want to just nation-build but they want to world-make," Hill said.

"So Black Lives Matter very explicitly is talking about the dismantling of the Zionist project. Dismantling of a settler-colonial project," he continued. Despite Jews being culturally indigenous to the land of Israel, BLM activists have long associated Israel with colonialism.

Hill also said that the BLM movement is "very explicitly embracing BDS," referring to the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction movement to boycott Jewish products made in Israel.

The BLM movement has a long history of opposition to Israel, having previously falsely accused Israel of committing "genocide" against Palestinian Arabs, who BLM insists are the indigenous people of the area.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation league, has described such claims from the BLM movement as "repellant."
Who knew they would have something in common with many trumpers.

The left are huge anti-semites and haters of israel. Trump was the most pro israel president since truman.

^^^

1613601882900.png

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

What the fuck is that picture supposed to denote? There should be an old person in it

I am intrigued----just who do you IMAGINE were the early jewish "settlers" in Ottoman "palestine" -----

You don't know anything about Zionism. You're one fo the peopel who has spent a maximum of two minutes. You may have listened to people talk. But clealry you weren't thinking to not know this. Israeli history is only 100 years long.

I think you can start with the first aliyah. Real israeli history can be consumed at a level of detail no one sane wants in a night. It's that short

Hertzel openly talked about how the model was rhodesia and they were going to use the Palestinians as labor.

why do you ask for links that do not exist, that is not how the internet works. YOu ask for links for a fact, not for a narrative

Christ

Can go read hertzels writings as primary sources if you want. I'm sure you've avoided it to believe this shit you do.

You actually stated 2-3 weeks ago that you had the historical fact...I asked for a Link...you disappeared for about 2 days and never provided a Link.

you're not going to waste my time doing basic research for you. You don't know this because you're a willfully ignorant

Not my problem dude. Like i said this will solve itself. I did my due diligence to warn you. You want to reject those warnings? Well at a certain point i'll just leave you to your fate. Not going to work like a dog for you.

Basic objective history of israel. Nothing different you'd find in a social studies book if we covered the subject. We don't because Israelis would not look good.

You're a moron.

Delusion is palpable. Generational problem i guess. Maybe if you assimilated you would understand the people around you
Quote me.

"afrikaners" nuked southern africa? You KNOW what they "thought'"? I read "CRY, THE BELOVED COUNTRY" ---does that make me a KNOWER OF THE MINDS OF "afrikanners"? ------the romans settled
GAUL

If you gave the palestinians the right of return this conversation would not happen. And people on the left would love israel

Democracy in the middle east minus the apartheid sounds good. With apartheid it sounds like a joke

I am all for the principle of "RETURN" to Jewish Yathrib------now misnamed "medina" <<< {shit}

What do you care they could call it berlin it woudl better reflect your ethnicity

The Democrat party is the most racist and bigoted organization in American history.

Marc Lamont Hill, an academic and Black Lives Matter activist, says that one of the goals of the BLM movement is to destroy Israel.

Temple U professor and BLM activist Marc Lamont Hill says the goal of Black Lives Matter is to "dismantle the Zionist project" and is "very explicitly embracing BDS" pic.twitter.com/V9hKAm5jby
"One of the new possibilities that [activists] imagined is a world that is anti-imperialist. They don't want to just nation-build but they want to world-make," Hill said.

"So Black Lives Matter very explicitly is talking about the dismantling of the Zionist project. Dismantling of a settler-colonial project," he continued. Despite Jews being culturally indigenous to the land of Israel, BLM activists have long associated Israel with colonialism.

Hill also said that the BLM movement is "very explicitly embracing BDS," referring to the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanction movement to boycott Jewish products made in Israel.

The BLM movement has a long history of opposition to Israel, having previously falsely accused Israel of committing "genocide" against Palestinian Arabs, who BLM insists are the indigenous people of the area.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation league, has described such claims from the BLM movement as "repellant."

The left are huge anti-semites and haters of israel. Trump was the most pro israel president since truman.

^^^

View attachment 458357

America first or pro israeli

pick one

he was pro israeli not he was america first but i'm not sure anyone who voted for him should be happy about it

They are mutually exclusive

America first position is use the israelis like dogs or throw them to the arabs because they're more trouble than they're worth.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

GAUL

What do you care they could call it berlin it woudl better reflect your ethnicity

because I did two years of German? I did two years of Spanish too.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

GAUL

No because you're lily white

Your arab "kin" can name their shit whatever they want. You left they didn't.

^^^

View attachment 458357

pick one

he was pro israeli not he was america first but i'm not sure anyone who voted for him should be happy about it

America first position is use the israelis like dogs or throw them to the arabs because they're more trouble than they're worth.

Both positions are not incompatible.

It goes without saying that America comes first!:thup:

But there is no reason for hating Israel the way the demoncRats do.

That's my personal opinion.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

GAUL

who "didn't "LEFT" ? ------the CHEROKEES?----well---almost all of them did leave

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

GAUL

who "didn't "LEFT" ? ------the CHEROKEES?----well---almost all of them did leave

It's 2021 you dumb bitch

no one is asking you stupid jews to go back in time and bring the dead palestinians back

like i said when my kid beats the shit out of yours. Know he deserved it and it's your fault.

gonna happen a lot real soon here. i don't know if you've noticed but things are not looking good for Jews in the west. Maybe stopping being racist ***** would help

Worry less about israel and more about your own descendants. Why this eludes you people is beyond me.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

GAUL

It's 2021 you dumb bitch

no one is asking you stupid jews to go back in time and bring the dead palestinians back

like i said when my kid beats the shit out of yours. Know he deserved it and it's your fault.

gonna happen a lot real soon here. i don't know if you've noticed but things are not looking good for Jews in the west. Maybe stopping being racist ***** would help

Worry less about israel and more about your own descendants. Why this eludes you people is beyond me.

feel better now? You need a street corner----right in the gutter with the dog shit

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

GAUL

It's 2021 you dumb bitch

Now we’re tawkin strate.
I know lots of guys who can not only kick the shit out of you but also make sure you don’t get your welfare check or Internet connection.

in 2021 universally you have to be "anti-racist", not giving a shit makes you racist

To whom?

So pick a side bub.

I pick the side of complete apathy. Don't like it? I got a set of deez nutz you can speak to.

The progressive left anyway. I don't believe this. But it's a very common opinion in modern America

Common among whom? The 'progressive left"? Whoopty fucking do. See, I also give absolutely no fucks what political extremists believe the rest of the collective should do. My friend, deez nutz, could probably explain it a little better.

^^^

View attachment 458357

pick one

Both positions are not incompatible.

It goes without saying that America comes first!:thup:

But there is no reason for hating Israel the way the demoncRats do.

That's my personal opinion.

And it's almost never asked for. Yet, here we are. Thank you for your contribution.

To whom?

So pick a side bub.

I pick the side of complete apathy. Don't like it? I got a set of deez nutz you can speak to.

Common among whom? The 'progressive left"? Whoopty fucking do. See, I also give absolutely no fucks what political extremists believe the rest of the collective should do. My friend, deez nutz, could probably explain it a little better.

good luck selling that to the left you claim to be a part of

you don't know who Kendi is?

He wrote a book on teh subject, sort of popular . . .

You folks realize that this thread is yet another right wing lie right?

Forum List

Back