BLM says their goal is to "dismantle Israel"

I mean in my experience most Indian Americans are obsessed with emulating the jews in every way imaginable. So I'm going to put a big /doubt on that

They're jsut pro endogamy so they don't see your shit as evil in the way I as an American who disdains caste does.
You’re an American? Your English is atrocious. Is it your second language?

You know what an h1b is, you've never met a dumb Indian that wasn't on one don't lie jew

surprise indentured servants not sending their best
I have also worked with their Brahman owners…dumb as dog shit.

Show me the Torah law that shows Jews have disdain for non-Jews.

Yea you're just god's chosen people?

Special status for accepting the Torah....?

Sounds a lot like the bullshit my kin say

Except again you never bothered to convince anyone around you of the truth of this. lol

"There is nothing wrong with you, you just can't marry my daughter" doesn't' fly. And when i'm sick and you won't drink from the same well i'm going to look at you funny.

BLM says their goal is to "dismantle Israel"​

How does burning downtown Minneapolis, stripping Saks 5th Ave., or assaulting people while they are dining further that goal?

Almost 100% of Indians live in dung.
The Hindus in NY live in the most disgusting homes.

We're the highest earning ethnic group outside....The Jews and we're mostly foreign born

And no one puts the Jews on top of these lists so we can claim top spot. You people are getting smarter, hahahaha

The fuck are you talking about?

Dirty? lol

You’re an American? Your English is atrocious. Is it your second language?

Honey i'm basically a 6 2 model next to you no doubt

born in the midewest

remember your place with your no doubt kinky hair....I'm probably prettier than you. Fucking jews pretending like they have some loyalty or are American. I have ancestors who fought in the civil war you dumb ****.

My german kin fought two fucking world wars against their own, while german was the largest white ethnic group in America. If you could muster hafl the American my lines have you wouldn't be one of the most hated ethnic groups to ever exist.

I have also worked with their Brahman owners…dumb as dog shit.

Statically we're right there with you buddy

So if you find him dumb it's just a reflection of your own kin

Only group on the planet that can say that. Except again we head a world shaking civilization not some tatters after millenia of effort.

Honey i'm basically a 6 2 model next to you no doubt

born in the midewest

remember your place with your no doubt kinky hair....I'm probably prettier than you. Fucking jews pretending like they have some loyalty or are American. I have ancestors who fought in the civil war you dumb ****.

My german kin fought two fucking world wars against their own, while german was the largest white ethnic group in America. If you could muster hafl the American my lines have you wouldn't be one of the most hated ethnic groups to ever exist.
Did you just say “fucking Jews” - and then you claim you’re not antisemitic? Oh my G-d. Adios, bigot.

Did you just say “fucking Jews” - and then you claim you’re not antisemitic? Oh my G-d. Adios, bigot.

Where did you hear me say i'm not bigoted against practicing jews?

i am

very openly

i said Indians were not. Because they too are practicing endogamy and pointing out your in group bullshit isn't in their mind a flaw. They want to emulate you and amass outsized power in key industries.

A jew who can't read? The fuck? I'm starting to doubt your credentials.

Statically we're right there with you buddy

So if you find him dumb it's just a reflection of your own kin

Only group on the planet that can say that. Except again we head a world shaking civilization not some tatters after millenia of effort.
The fact that you state India is a civilization shows how stupid you are.

The fact that you state India is a civilization shows how stupid you are.

How many jews are there? 20 million? lol

You have to attach your accomplishments to yiddish (indo european) speakers

SHut the fuck up little leech

Your kin haven't done anything great since teh coming of the horse.

BLM says their goal is to "dismantle Israel"​

How does burning downtown Minneapolis, stripping Saks 5th Ave., or assaulting people while they are dining further that goal?

Killing all the Jews is just one of the goals BLM has, burning downtown Minneapolis, stripping Saks 5th Ave., and assaulting people while they are dining are some of their other goals.

Killing all the Jews is just one of the goals BLM has, burning downtown Minneapolis, stripping Saks 5th Ave., and assaulting people while they are dining are some of their other goals.

...BLM thinks they are the real jews marvin

and a lot of other things

Forum List

Back