BLM says their goal is to "dismantle Israel"

we've got the silent generation catching on

Yes, truly a force with which to be reckoned...

View attachment 458335

They're silent for a reason.

the silent generation is joe bidens generation

you fucking pleb hahaha

What the fuck is that picture supposed to denote? There should be an old person in it

I am intrigued----just who do you IMAGINE were the early jewish "settlers" in Ottoman "palestine" -----
French speaking russians?

They modleed it on rhodesia and were a mix of white jews

Sold as the white man's burden kind of colonialism

There was no "return to the homeland" there wre other locations considered.

You don't know anything about Zionism. You're one fo the peopel who has spent a maximum of two minutes. You may have listened to people talk. But clealry you weren't thinking to not know this. Israeli history is only 100 years long.

I think you can start with the first aliyah. Real israeli history can be consumed at a level of detail no one sane wants in a night. It's that short

Hertzel openly talked about how the model was rhodesia and they were going to use the Palestinians as labor.

wrong again. I am thoroughly familiar with the "HISTORY OF ZIONISM"-------which existed long before Hertzel was born. Your penchant for dating
"zionism" to "the first aliyah" is sorta like dating
the history of continent called North America to Columbus

No it didn't honey

Which is why they considered many locations

The Israelis of old are the Palestinians. They are teh sons of bethlehem

Not some snow white European with a smidge of semetic blood
Link to these fabricated facts.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

What the fuck is that picture supposed to denote? There should be an old person in it

I am intrigued----just who do you IMAGINE were the early jewish "settlers" in Ottoman "palestine" -----

You don't know anything about Zionism. You're one fo the peopel who has spent a maximum of two minutes. You may have listened to people talk. But clealry you weren't thinking to not know this. Israeli history is only 100 years long.

I think you can start with the first aliyah. Real israeli history can be consumed at a level of detail no one sane wants in a night. It's that short

Hertzel openly talked about how the model was rhodesia and they were going to use the Palestinians as labor.
We have already discussed the irrelevance of a man's dream vs actual history.
Provide a Link to your version of history.

Ilan pappe go read a book

why do you ask for links that do not exist, that is not how the internet works. YOu ask for links for a fact, not for a narrative

Terrible at this for a jew. My god

Link me your bullshit narrative? Why would i care if you did? lol

Christ

Obvious time wasting for no purpose.

Can go read hertzels writings as primary sources if you want. I'm sure you've avoided it to believe this shit you do.

When some one kills you for it don't be shocked. Like your ancestors.
You actually stated 2-3 weeks ago that you had the historical fact...I asked for a Link...you disappeared for about 2 days and never provided a Link.
I appreciate you admitting that the facts do not match Hertzel's dream.
You may now stop making an ass of yourself.

Yea i'm not going to go look for hertzel's writings

you can do that, find his correspondance with rhodes.

you're not going to waste my time doing basic research for you. You don't know this because you're a willfully ignorant

And will probably end up hurt for it. Or* your children will.

Not my problem dude. Like i said this will solve itself. I did my due diligence to warn you. You want to reject those warnings? Well at a certain point i'll just leave you to your fate. Not going to work like a dog for you.

Basic objective history of israel. Nothing different you'd find in a social studies book if we covered the subject. We don't because Israelis would not look good. Also why universities mint anti-zionists every day. No one learns about israeli history then becomes a zionist, it's a position almost all of them are born/indoctrinated into not something they actually believe.

a 10th grade social studies textbook is not a primary source. ----nor is the encyclopedia Britannica

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

why do you ask for links that do not exist, that is not how the internet works. YOu ask for links for a fact, not for a narrative

Christ

Can go read hertzels writings as primary sources if you want. I'm sure you've avoided it to believe this shit you do.

You actually stated 2-3 weeks ago that you had the historical fact...I asked for a Link...you disappeared for about 2 days and never provided a Link.

you're not going to waste my time doing basic research for you. You don't know this because you're a willfully ignorant

And will probably end up hurt for it. Your your children will.

Not my problem dude. Like i said this will solve itself. I did my due diligence to warn you. You want to reject those warnings? Well at a certain point i'll just leave you to your fate. Not going to work like a dog for you.

Basic objective history of israel. Nothing different you'd find in a social studies book if we covered the subject. We don't because Israelis would not look good.
You don't know this because you're a willfully ignorant
You can't spell and your grammar is horrific.

Not going to work like a dog for you.
It's really hard to Copy/Paste a Link to a website.

You're a moron.

a 10th grade social studies textbook is not a primary source. ----nor is the encyclopedia Britannica

No but the PHD's who put it together can read primary sources

That's how we get our social studies books

*big brain*

The point was to relay this history is not contentious. It's plain as day

*big brain*

The same PhDs who teach White Man Bad in universities across the US in order to receive a payment and health benefits.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

Basic objective history of israel. Nothing different you'd find in a social studies book if we covered the subject. We don't because Israelis would not look good.

You're a moron.

Says the jew who thinks American support for israel is going to last thorugh his lifetime, hahaha

I'm a brahmin, my kin are very very good at reading a room

Your kin are the opposite

Delusion is palpable. Generational problem i guess. Maybe if you assimilated you would understand the people around you

*big brain*

OH-------the PH-D's have been promoted to DEITY. I know lots of Ph-D's-----they NEED the jobs and tend to sing for their suppers

*big brain*

The same PhDs who teach White Man Bad in universities across the US in order to receive a payment and health benefits.

It's not white man bad

It's white man make settler colonial state, white man must share land without ethnocentric policy

that simple

if there were other colors of people making settler colonial states I would apply the same thoughts. As to how it would play out in the American left IDK.

That's the core of teh argument. Is israel a settler colonial state? If yes must be destroyed to be consistent with american values

If not they don't matter and can be left alone. But they are so the apartheid scheme must end. And by extension israel must end. The right of return and an ethnocentric israel are mutually exclusive.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Says the jew who thinks American support for israel is going to last thorugh his lifetime, hahaha

Delusion is palpable. Generational problem i guess. Maybe if you assimilated you would understand the people around you
Quote me.

I got bad news for you...
Israel always gets stronger when the US Pres hates Israel.
Israel already has agents all over the Middle East.

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

I have known Brahmins------including the guys with the sacred cords. Most were literate in Sanskrit----how is your Sanskrit?

2456387182_ee9ae4276d_b.jpg

*big brain*

It's not white man bad

It's white man make settler colonial state, white man must share land without ethnocentric policy

that simple

if there were other colors of people making settler colonial states I would apply the same thoughts. As to how it would play out in the American left IDK.

That's the core of teh argument. Is israel a settler colonial state? If yes must be destroyed to be consistent with american values

If not they don't matter and can be left alone. But they are so the apartheid scheme must end. And by extension israel must end. The right of return and an ethnocentric israel are mutually exclusive.
Have any of these useless PhDs move to Africa without pay or benefits and we'll see how long they cry White Man Bad!

*big brain*

OH-------the PH-D's have been promoted to DEITY. I know lots of Ph-D's-----they NEED the jobs and tend to sing for their suppers

again hunny it was to denote how basic this history is

there is no arguining about it

it's a settler colonial state running an apartheid scheme. when my kid hears your kid say he supports israel. Then when the colored kids in class give him a good beating no one is going to wonder why. Just tell your kid to stop being racist. hahah

*big brain*

It's not white man bad

that simple

Have any of these useless PhDs move to Africa without pay or benefits and we'll see how long they cry White Man Bad!

what does any of that have to do with the secular history of israel?

it's a settler colonial state. as long as you can't hide that fact you're fucked. And you can't

There are arguments for colonialism not being all bad. That's not true in apartheid states you dumb fuck

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

Afrikaners thought all the same things

they had nukes and money too

Like a house of cards it tumbled. How you imagine you're going to avoid that i have no idea. The afrikaners weren't weighted down by a huge useless orthodox population either.

Obama hated israel for the same reason i do.

Difference is the next Obama will be surrounded by millenials not boomers

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

"afrikaners" nuked southern africa? You KNOW what they "thought'"? I read "CRY, THE BELOVED COUNTRY" ---does that make me a KNOWER OF THE MINDS OF "afrikanners"? ------the romans settled
GAUL

View attachment 458335

you fucking pleb hahaha

Christ

You're a moron.

Quote me.

"afrikaners" nuked southern africa? You KNOW what they "thought'"? I read "CRY, THE BELOVED COUNTRY" ---does that make me a KNOWER OF THE MINDS OF "afrikanners"? ------the romans settled
GAUL

Yea then they shared the land you dumb bitch, lol. (also that sort of expansion doesn't qualify you as a settler colonial state but that's a pointless distinction i get your point)

If you gave the palestinians the right of return this conversation would not happen. And people on the left would love israel

Democracy in the middle east minus the apartheid sounds good. With apartheid it sounds like a joke

Apartheid south africa such a shining democracy...? lol

Wouldn't be much of a Jewish state if you did that tho.

Forum List

Back