Biden* Kills Pipeline Deal In America While Promoting One For Taliban

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I know. You’re as shocked as I am that Democrats hate America and love Islamofascist terrorists.

1613406701866.jpeg

Wow, I just dont understand why Biden would promote an oil pipeline on foreign soil. I mean fossil fuels are so bad, shouldnt he be sending Tahlib and OAC over as envoys for green energy? show them the error of their ways?

Wow, I just dont understand why Biden would promote an oil pipeline on foreign soil. I mean fossil fuels are so bad, shouldnt he be sending Tahlib and OAC over as envoys for green energy? show them the error of their ways?

A trans Afghanistan pipeline is the reason Bush invaded Afghanistan to begin with.. ENRON was in serious trouble and needed a pipeline from the Stans to their power plant at Dabhol, India.

Washington Examiner doesn't really understand what's going on, but they can sling shit. That's what they do best.

A trans Afghanistan pipeline is the reason Bush invaded Afghanistan to begin with.. ENRON was in serious trouble and needed a pipeline from the Stans to their power plant at Dabhol, India.

Washington Examiner doesn't really understand what's going on, but they can sling shit. That's what they do best.
Yes, that Bush made a terrorist in Afghanistan murder 3,000 Americans so he could build a pipeline in Afghanistan that would lead directly to Bush’s front porch.
And now Joe is working for Bush.
020183D0-47CA-4096-A504-C46891BF013F.gif

So much for the bogus argument that the XL pipeline and US oil industry must be destroyed and thousands of Americans need to be put out of work to save the planet because fossil fuels are bad...

Perhaps Global Warming is not effected by TERRORIST-owned/run oil pipelines and industry?!

Joe Biden Kills Keystone Pipeline at Home
– Promotes Pipeline for Taliban

Do the Taliban have 190,000 miles of pipelines in their country like we do?
Does China own part of the oilfields in Canada that wants to build the keystone XL an international project?

So much for the bogus argument that the XL pipeline and US oil industry must be destroyed and thousands of Americans need to be put out of work to save the planet because fossil fuels are bad...

Perhaps Global Warming is not effected by TERRORIST-owned/run oil pipelines and industry?!

Your blob signed a peace deal with the Taliban. They're "very fine people" right?

Your blob signed a peace deal with the Taliban. They're "very fine people" right?
Uhhh, no.

Are you saying we should have continued to waste countless lives and money killing more people in Afghanistan? You are now pro war with the Taliban?

Uhhh, no.

Are you saying we should have continued to waste countless lives and money killing more people in Afghanistan? You are now pro war with the Taliban?

My feeling is leave Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Syria, and everywhere from Egypt to Japan. Nothing in the Middle East is worth a drop of American blood. The same thing I said under Obama.

That being said...bitching about Biden working with the Taliban is funny when your lord and savior signed peace deals with him and even invited these teorrorists to Camp David.

Uhhh, no.

My feeling is leave Afghanistan, Iraq, Kuwait, Syria, and everywhere from Egypt to Japan. Nothing in the Middle East is worth a drop of American blood. The same thing I said under Obama.

That being said...bitching about Biden working with the Taliban is funny when your lord and savior signed peace deals with him and even invited these teorrorists to Camp David.
Not surprising the point of this thread goes right over your head

Uhhh, no.

The point is to criticize Biden for the same things the blob did...

Uhhh, no.

So your original post was nonsense then. As well as this asinine 'my lord and savior' bullshit. Can't see anything past partisan bullshit?

Supporting, giving money to or making deals with is not even remotely the same as making peace with. It is equally silly to ignore the fact that the point was to contrast killing a pipeline here to please the green lobby with greenlighting a deal for a pipeline over there making the entire premise of taking out the pipeline here nonsensical.

Uhhh, no.

Would be a valid point if you had managed to point out a similarity. You, of course, failed to bother with that little detail.

Uhhh, no.

Would be a valid point if you had managed to point out a similarity. You, of course, failed to bother with that little detail.

Your blob singed peace deals with the terrorists. They're "mighty fine people" right?

Uhhh, no.

There is lot of gas in the Stans and India needs it. There is NO pipeline across Afghanistan. I think that a pipeline would bring stability to the region plus transit fees to the Afghan people. ENRON failed for lack of this pipeline to fuel their Dabhol project. ..and then there is Port Gwadar which opens HUGE markets for Afghani and Balochistan mining and natural resources.

Its NOTHING like the Keystone. Keystone already has excess, unused capacity in the US.

wheres your link? barrag started hugging the terrorists. yes, you are a retard

Uhhh, no.

There is lot of gas in the Stans and India needs it. There is NO pipeline across Afghanistan. I think that a pipeline would bring stability to the region plus transit fees to the Afghan people. ENRON failed for lack of this pipeline to fuel their Dabhol project. ..and then there is Port Gwadar which opens HUGE markets for Afghani and Balochistan mining and natural resources.

Its NOTHING like the Keystone. Keystone already has excess, unused capacity in the US.
Blah, blah, blah....all I see is you pi$$ing on the Democrats' flase narrative that fossilfuels are bad and the complete end to using them is a 'MUST'.

The elimination of energy independence of the United States and simultaneous strengthening our enemies is supposedly a 'good thing' for the US and for the entire world while promting fossil fuel use by everyone else...the hypocritical 'sheep dip' is exposed every day by Democrats and snowflakes....

Uhhh, no.

Your blob singed peace deals with the terrorists. They're "mighty fine people" right?
You still cant understand that I have never supported Trump. Still cant square the fact you are for making deals with the Taliban when it is Biden but against getting out of a war with them when it is Trump. Still cant square the 'my feeling is leave Afghanistan' but only insofar as it does not disagree with whatever your masters are doing.

You are so lost in partisan idiocy you cant even recognize the blatant double think. All you have is 'your blob.' Its the only response you have. Color me shocked, not the first time you have not been able to understand everyone that does not agree with you or your masters immediately are not suddenly Trupsters.

But that is okay, the partisan bullshit is blatant and easy for anyone to see.

Forum List

Back