BLM now resorting to extortion

Why isn't BLM promoting and facilitating funding and investment into Black Entrepreneurship?
They are. The better question is why you are assuming they are not while knowing less than nothing about whether they are or not. I have a guess.

Got a link.
Sure do. Got google?

Not helping your argument. Put some substance into it.
What argument? I didn't forward an argument. Are you sure you know what that word means?

And i am not spoonfeeding you info just because you are too lazy to look it up yourself. If you are genuinely interested and didn't just make shit up to have something to say (which, you did, so this is a waste of time anyway), you will look it up.

Or don't. I will have a swell day, either way.

So you dont have a link...because we all know it never happened,what a surprise.

A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.

Tell the little SOBs to "bring it on", put their organization skills to the test. I think they'd flop, "big time".

I did a search on “Black Lives Matter Investing in Black Owned businesses”.
Well that was very stupid of you. They are not that kind of organization. Start over, and look up their efforts to attract investment and to steer government money toward black owned businesses.

Or don't.

You are full of shit. You said Black Lives Matter makes investments in Black owned business. I do the work you should have done in the first place (means you are the lazy one) to back your claim. You get exposed for lying and you are trying to back track and say “they are not that kind of organization” and call me “stupid” in a feeble attempt to mask your severe inadequacies. You got owned and exposed. We are done here.
Oh i see. See, my problem was thinking you were not dumb enough to actually, literally mean they (not a charity like that, not a capital investment firm) should do that. I know better now.

Of course, them steering investment to black businesses doesn't satisfy you, because you don't want to be satisfied.

BLM saw that it worked for Biden, so they thought they would try their hand in it.

:p

It's worked for all the race baiters, the big ones are notsosharpton, jackasston and maobama. Then you have the minor league players in many localities.

Laziness has nothing to do with it but relevance does
Well it was, apparently, relevant enough for you to bring it up and make up a shameless little lie about it.

So now we know you are lazy AND dishonest.

Prove the lie or STFU.
nope, will keep talking, and you can continue being whiny and wrong.

So you cant defend your position...got it.

BLM saw that it worked for Biden, so they thought they would try their hand in it.

It's worked for all the race baiters, the big ones are notsosharpton, jackasston and maobama. Then you have the minor league players in many localities.

Ah yes, the racists pukes' rigged game:

1) "why dont black people help themselves and work on their problem?"

*black people organize, they form advocacy groups for black people, black leaders emerge

2) "Look at the racists and their race pimps!"

Rinse, repeat, until the hood is shiny white.

Laziness has nothing to do with it but relevance does
Well it was, apparently, relevant enough for you to bring it up and make up a shameless little lie about it.

So now we know you are lazy AND dishonest.

Prove the lie or STFU.
nope, will keep talking, and you can continue being whiny and wrong.

So you cant defend your position...got it.
That's not very good logic. You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are ya?

Ah yes, the racists pukes' rigged game:

1) "why dont black people help themselves and work on their problem?"

*black people organize, they form advocacy groups for black people, black leaders emerge

2) "Look at the racists and their race pimps!"

Rinse, repeat, until the hood is shiny white.

LMAO
Poor little commie, leaders don't need to extort people and issue ultimatums, leaders persuade people to their way of thinking. Of course if the race baiters actually did that, eventually they'd put themselves out of a job, and they can't have that.

Poor Adam Schiff Comes Unglued After Trump Tweets on How Schiff Knew There Was No Proof of Russia Collusion little commie, leaders don't need to extort people and issue ultimatums, leaders persuade people to their way of thinking.

Which is a great time to bring up the fact that Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM.

Thank you for helping definitively drive home the point that Biden is no leader - he is an old, white, racist, pu$$y-grabbing, child-groping, extortion-confessing, China-owned, self-enriching, dementia-suffering, Obamagate Conspirator who should only escape prison by being placed in one of Cuomo's nursing homes....

Poor Adam Schiff Comes Unglued After Trump Tweets on How Schiff Knew There Was No Proof of Russia Collusion little commie, leaders don't need to extort people and issue ultimatums, leaders persuade people to their way of thinking.

Which is a great time to bring up the fact that Biden gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM.

Thank you for helping definitively drive home the point that Biden is no leader - he is an old, white, racist, pu$$y-grabbing, child-groping, extortion-confessing, China-owned, self-enriching, dementia-suffering, Obamagate Conspirator who should only escape prison by being placed in one of Cuomo's nursing homes....

Please don't alter what I said in the quote box, I don't like it, and it's a posting violation.

A letter sent from activists to businesses and non-profits in the East Market District of downtown Louisville, also referred to as NuLu (New Louisville), made a series of demands related to racial reparations and reportedly threatened consequences if the demands were not met.
Yeah....so?

So?

Ever hear of RICO, brainlet?

Forum List

Back