Zone1 Blatant anti-white racism from McDonald’s worker

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I was on line after three Hispanic customers. The Hispanic cashier took each of their orders, with all conversations being in Spanish, and then walked to the kitchen, leaving me - whitey. She went back and forth delivering their orders, and they were eating - with me still waiting to even place my order.

After 10 minutes, I walked in front of the kitchen area (staying on the customer side of course), and POLITELY asked if someone could take my order. A couple of workers looked at me, and said nothing. I waited another 5 minutes, and then asked again if I could place my order. The Hispanic woman who took the Hispanics’ offer snarled at me and said, “you can just wait.”

I continued to wait and asked a third time. She started ARGUING with me, and said, scolding me, “what are YOU complaining about?!”

This is what the Leftists have reduced us to: a country with such disdain for whites that they can’t even get service from a Hispanic immigrant, while she quickly serves Hispanics.

And yes, it was RACIST.

I was on line after three Hispanic customers. The Hispanic cashier took each of their orders, with all conversations being in Spanish, and then walked to the kitchen, leaving me - whitey. She went back and forth delivering their orders, and they were eating - with me still waiting to even place my order.

After 10 minutes, I walked in front of the kitchen area (staying on the customer side of course), and POLITELY asked if someone could take my order. A couple of workers looked at me, and said nothing. I waited another 5 minutes, and then asked again if I could place my order. The Hispanic woman who took the Hispanics’ offer snarled at me and said, “you can just wait.”

I continued to wait and asked a third time. She started ARGUING with me, and said, scolding me, “what are YOU complaining about?!”

This is what the Leftists have reduced us to: a country with such disdain for whites that they can’t even get service from a Hispanic immigrant, while she quickly serves Hispanics.

And yes, it was RACIST.
You should have pulled a page from their book and pulled out your phone and videoed the entire event, then sued the place out of business.

I was in a TJ Maxx. One register was open with one cashier. I was next in line.. The cashier became engaged in a Hispanic conversation with a Hispanic family for a very very long time. The line was getting very very long. I turned to a woman standing behind me and said " do you ever get the feeling that you are the last person in the city that speaks English". That rang some bells. Everyone jumped. The Mexican manager showed up to scream at me and tell my my business wasn't wanted. He told the cashier to put my stuff in a bad which he shoved at me. I immediately left. On my way to the car it occurred to me that in his rush to throw me out, I didn't pay.

And yes, it was RACIST.

Do you really want to eat anything these people made??
I sure as hell wouldnt,I'd call the big wigs at MickeyD's and report them.

I was in a TJ Maxx. One register was open with one cashier. I was next in line.. The cashier became engaged in a Hispanic conversation with a Hispanic family for a very very long time. The line was getting very very long. I turned to a woman standing behind me and said " do you ever get the feeling that you are the last person in the city that speaks English". That rang some bells. Everyone jumped. The Mexican manager showed up to scream at me and tell my my business wasn't wanted. He told the cashier to put my stuff in a bad which he shoved at me. I immediately left. On my way to the car it occurred to me that in his rush to throw me out, I didn't pay.

Thats a win.

Do you really want to eat anything these people made??
I sure as hell wouldnt,I'd call the big wigs at MickeyD's and report them.
I wouldn't buy anything from McDs. It doesn't matter to them--they only want to deal with cell phones and kiosks these days anyway and I don't have a cell phone. I used a boat launch the other day that got the same treatment. It said to scan the QR code to pay, so I glanced over it and moved along. There is no law that requires me to own a cell phone.

Beware because fast food places do this....
You pay in cash with a 5, 10, or 20. The cashier tells you the bill has been identified as counterfeit. They have to keep it. Do you have an alternative payment. Call the police. Write to corporate office giving the address, date and time. Don't think for a moment that your bill was really counterfeit.

I wouldn't buy anything from McDs. It doesn't matter to them--they only want to deal with cell phones and kiosks these days anyway and I don't have a cell phone. I used a boat launch the other day that got the same treatment. It said to scan the QR code to pay, so I glanced over it and moved along. There is no law that requires me to own a cell phone.
me too

Beware because fast food places do this....
You pay in cash with a 5, 10, or 20. The cashier tells you the bill has been identified as counterfeit. They have to keep it. Do you have an alternative payment. Call the police. Write to corporate office giving the address, date and time. Don't think for a moment that your bill was really counterfeit.

Haven't heard that one.
You need to ask them to use the special marker that identifies funny money.
If they dont have one call the cops. Or better yet get one of the markers for yourself.

Why are you eating mcdonalds?
It was a rare excursion there, and of course I ended up leaving after waiting 20 minutes for a cashier to take my order, and then getting scolded, while she served the non-whites promptly.

And yes, it was RACIST.
You actually eat that shit?

The fuck is wrong with you?

Haven't heard that one.
You need to ask them to use the special marker that identifies funny money.
If they dont have one call the cops. Or better yet get one of the markers for yourself.
They will not give you back the bill to use the marker. Be aware.

Forum List

Back