Zone1 Blatant anti-white racism from McDonald’s worker

I was on line after three Hispanic customers. The Hispanic cashier took each of their orders, with all conversations being in Spanish, and then walked to the kitchen, leaving me - whitey. She went back and forth delivering their orders, and they were eating - with me still waiting to even place my order.

After 10 minutes, I walked in front of the kitchen area (staying on the customer side of course), and POLITELY asked if someone could take my order. A couple of workers looked at me, and said nothing. I waited another 5 minutes, and then asked again if I could place my order. The Hispanic woman who took the Hispanics’ offer snarled at me and said, “you can just wait.”

I continued to wait and asked a third time. She started ARGUING with me, and said, scolding me, “what are YOU complaining about?!”

This is what the Leftists have reduced us to: a country with such disdain for whites that they can’t even get service from a Hispanic immigrant, while she quickly serves Hispanics.

And yes, it was RACIST.
Leftists have done nothing. Whites such as yourself have created the animosity. Your story is missing information and why didn't you ask for the manager?

Or, I could have started one of those massive riots we see play out in NYC all the time!
You mean like 1-6? Or perhaps the white riot at the surfer festival?

Leftists have done nothing. Whites such as yourself have created the animosity. Your story is missing information and why didn't you ask for the manager?
I did. The Hispanic woman who refused to take my order told me SHE was the manager.

Beware because fast food places do this....
You pay in cash with a 5, 10, or 20. The cashier tells you the bill has been identified as counterfeit. They have to keep it. Do you have an alternative payment. Call the police. Write to corporate office giving the address, date and time. Don't think for a moment that your bill was really counterfeit.
Who knows how often they get away with that scam before anyone even notices?

I was thinking of the hundreds of BLM riots, or the many by non-whites in NYC.
There weren't hundreds of BLM riots and I hate to inform you, but many of those riots were involving whites. You need to drop your belief in white perfection.

There weren't hundreds of BLM riots and I hate to inform you, but many of those riots were involving whites. You need to drop your belief in white perfection.
I never said whites were perfect. You OTOH never will admit blacks do anything wrong.

And yes, the terrorist BLM group inspired hundreds of riots.

* I once received really crappy service from a couple of WHITE restaurant workers. They weren't mean. Just sloppy and slovenly.

* I also got some food from a black owned restaurant where the takeout food had obviously been tampered with. It was about midnight. I spotted the obvious problem and tossed the food. Never went back, of course.

* Another time, my brother and I were refused service at a black bar. No big deal. We left and went to a good bar about a block away.

* And, yet another time, at about 2:30 or 3 in the morning, I was refused entry to a black owned after hours club. The guys at the door were actually pretty cool. They were keeping me out for my own good.

All of the customers in that place were black. And a LOT of blacks feel absolutely no love for white people. It's easy to get badly hurt in a place like that.

* What's funny about it is that I was playin g guitar in a popular working band at the time. And our band was playing a regular club until 2am, then playing until 7am at a different black owned owned after hours club on most weekends. But people of all races frequented "our" club.

Last edited:
* I once received really crappy service from a couple of WHITE restaurant workers. They weren't mean. Just sloppy and slovenly.

* I also got some food from a black owned restaurant where the takeout food had obviously been tampered with. It was about midnight. I spotted the obvious problem and tossed the food. Never went back, of course.

* Another time, my brother and I were refused service at a black bar. No big deal. We left and went to a good bar about a block away.

* And, yet another time, at about 2:30 or 3 in the morning, I was refused entry to a black owned after hours club. The guys at the door were actually pretty cool. They were keeping me out for my own good.

All of the customers in that place were black. And a LOT of blacks feel absolutely no love for white people. It's easy to get badly hurt in a place like that.

* What's funny about it is that I was playin g guitar in a popular working band at the time. And our band was playing a regular club until 2am, then playing until 7am at a different black owned owned after hours club on most weekends. But people of all races frequented "our" club.
You have reported a couple of instances where blacks refused to serve you because you are white. I experienced something similar last week, when a POC refused to take my order at a fast food place.

Now what would have happened, I ask you, if a black walked into a bar and the white bartender refused to serve him? Or a black walked into Mickie D’s and the cashier wouldn’t take his order?

First, the racists would be fired when the black reported it. Second, it would be reported on the news. Third, in an effort to apologize, the business would offer the black person a gift certificate.

But when blacks or POCs refuse to serve whites, any white complaining about it is told, in one form or another, that the white person deserves it because of how whites treated blacks in the past.

I was on line after three Hispanic customers. The Hispanic cashier took each of their orders, with all conversations being in Spanish, and then walked to the kitchen, leaving me - whitey. She went back and forth delivering their orders, and they were eating - with me still waiting to even place my order.

After 10 minutes, I walked in front of the kitchen area (staying on the customer side of course), and POLITELY asked if someone could take my order. A couple of workers looked at me, and said nothing. I waited another 5 minutes, and then asked again if I could place my order. The Hispanic woman who took the Hispanics’ offer snarled at me and said, “you can just wait.”

I continued to wait and asked a third time. She started ARGUING with me, and said, scolding me, “what are YOU complaining about?!”

This is what the Leftists have reduced us to: a country with such disdain for whites that they can’t even get service from a Hispanic immigrant, while she quickly serves Hispanics.

And yes, it was RACIST.
Cool story.

I was in a TJ Maxx. One register was open with one cashier. I was next in line.. The cashier became engaged in a Hispanic conversation with a Hispanic family for a very very long time. The line was getting very very long. I turned to a woman standing behind me and said " do you ever get the feeling that you are the last person in the city that speaks English". That rang some bells. Everyone jumped. The Mexican manager showed up to scream at me and tell my my business wasn't wanted. He told the cashier to put my stuff in a bad which he shoved at me. I immediately left. On my way to the car it occurred to me that in his rush to throw me out, I didn't pay.
I'm sure YOU are sure they were all talking about you.

Beware because fast food places do this....
You pay in cash with a 5, 10, or 20. The cashier tells you the bill has been identified as counterfeit. They have to keep it. Do you have an alternative payment. Call the police. Write to corporate office giving the address, date and time. Don't think for a moment that your bill was really counterfeit.
Then the cops come and put a knee on your neck for 9 minutes. Oh, wait.

And yes, it was RACIST.
It's McDonalds

And yes, it was RACIST.
Yes, not a few Hispanic ladies & gentlemen are very angry.

They feel that Caucasians are using them for low-paying jobs.

One would be wise never to anger them.

As some observers have said, while African Americans will be openly belligerent, some Hispanics will be silent until they explode with indignation.

It would be wise not to patronize that McDonald's branch again.

Yes, not a few Hispanic ladies & gentlemen are very angry.

They feel that Caucasians are using them for low-paying jobs.

One would be wise never to anger them.

As some observers have said, while African Americans will be openly belligerent, some Hispanics will be silent until they explode with indignation.

It would be wise not to patronize that McDonald's branch again.
Believe me, I won’t.

Forum List

Back