I was in Zimbabwe last Septemmber

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
These Rhino's had been trapped and sent to the Preserve I was working at in July prior to me arriving. White Rhinos, hell ALL Rhinos are endangered. The big one in front there walked up to me and buried her nose in my stomach. Caught me completely off guard. Two days later we were changing the fly traps in their paddock, I turned around and there she was staring at me baby by her side. The calf took off and ran right up to me. He stopped at my feet. One of the best experiences ever. Their skin is surprisingly soft.

1711934747021.png
n

These Rhino's had been trapped and sent to the Preserve I was working at in July prior to me arriving. White Rhinos, hell ALL Rhinos are endangered. The big one in front there walked up to me and buried her nose in my stomach. Caught me completely off guard. Two days later we were changing the fly traps in their paddock, I turned around and there she was staring at me baby by her side. The calf took off and ran right up to me. He stopped at my feet. One of the best experiences ever. Their skin is surprisingly soft.

View attachment 925283n
Were they Republicans who didn't vote in lockstep with party extremists?

Shit, I'm gonna get hated on for this, but here goes. It's not that I'd actually want to shoot one of those magnificent beasts, but it's always good to know what I'd need if one shows up at my door here in SW Wisconsin...

"Again, 375 H&H is the minimum caliber that should be used. Larger calibers such as the . 416 or . 450 calibers are better, as the rhino's skin is incredibly thick!"

Recommended African Firearm Calibers

1711936122729.jpeg

I retired at the end of July, my wife sent me on my dream trip.

I retired at the end of July, my wife sent me on my dream trip.

How do you know that she wasn't just trying to get rid of you, so she could watch the Hallmark channel without any snarky comments?

How do you know that she wasn't just trying to get rid of you, so she could watch the Hallmark channel without any snarky comments?

Because I hand the reigns over to her on Oct 15th every year to watch her Christmas movies. She has until the day after Christmas :)

Because I hand the reigns over to her on Oct 15th every year to watch her Christmas movies. She has until the day after Christmas :)

Don't try to pull the wool over my eyes. Everyone knows that the Hallmark channel shows Christmas movies every day from June to January.

:laughing0301:

Don't try to pull the wool over my eyes. Everyone knows that the Hallmark channel shows Christmas movies every day from June to January.

:laughing0301:

She only gets it in Oct. the only time I take it from during that time is when Big Ten Wrestling is on ;)

View attachment 925283n
I can't imagine a reason for such animals to be killed by humans. They are barely surviving.
Who would like to have seen an actual living dinosaur?

View attachment 925283n
JAG1; Animals, even wild animals have a type of sensory capability that lets them know safe from danger. That cow that walked up to you & buried her nose into your belly, @ that moment was there any 'feeling' of a spiritual bond or maybe(?) better said an 'emotional' bond? The act of an animal burying his/her muzzle into ones belly/cupped hands is an act of acceptance as well as a gesture of affection. Somehow she let her calf know that U were safe. Did your eyes meet? If they did was there any feeling of an unusual experience? I know that deer have an uncanny ability to comprehend their surroundings to include EVERYTHING & ANYTHING within their perceptive range. Through the years I have come to realize that animals in general(not just deer) are well equipped to detect just about everything imaginable & unimaginable. The first two posts in the link below link ESPECIALLY the 1st post for sure I am a firm believer in.

https://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=15538.0

In my opinion that cow was actually in the mode of ACCEPTING U into her herd, just as these Bulls in the below vid were letting the driver know that they were fine with his company. NOTICE the bulls identify the driver from the vehicle.

I can't imagine a reason for such animals to be killed by humans. They are barely surviving.
Look at the price of the Aftican Horn particularly in China .

Ca $20 000 per kg and a horn weighs between 2-5 kg .

The horn of Asian Rhinos can be up to twenty times more valuable than African Rhino horn .

As for seeing a living Dinosaur , see Left Ping , Goonblow and never forgetting Ze Bra .

Yes, I can only describe the experience as one of pure energy. The Staff asked me if I had been afraid, I told them no. There was not one iota of negative energy. I have no idea how they communicate with each other but I know they. There was also a big male she would NOT let near the calf yet she allowed it to come to me. We did make eye contact and there was only pure gentleness coming from her being. She knew there was no negative energy in me either. I will say this, I had been talking to her in my head from the moment I got into the paddock. I've been able to get deer walk up within 6" of me and get Hummingbirds to hover off the tip of my nose.

Look at the price of the Aftican Horn particularly in China .

Ca $20 000 per kg and a horn weighs between 2-5 kg .

The horn of Asian Rhinos can be up to twenty times more valuable than African Rhino horn .

As for seeing a living Dinosaur , see Left Ping , Goonblow and never forgetting Ze Bra .

They 3 guards protecting them around the clock.

Getting anywhere from $100k to $300k from some hunter to shoot a past breeding female or a aged male to help protect the breeding ones, thus perpetuating the species?

These hunters pay big money for this, and if you do it right, all they get to shoot are old ones that will be hyena food in a short time anyway.

They get their trophy, the preserve gets money to continue their work.

Forum List

Back