I was in Zimbabwe last Septemmber

Evolution in process; rhino horns have been getting progressively smaller over time.

Look at the price of the Aftican Horn particularly in China .

Ca $20 000 per kg and a horn weighs between 2-5 kg .

The horn of Asian Rhinos can be up to twenty times more valuable than African Rhino horn .

As for seeing a living Dinosaur , see Left Ping , Goonblow and never forgetting Ze Bra .
Those are reasons. But the horn is not medicine at all. Don't they know this by this time?

These Rhino's had been trapped and sent to the Preserve I was working at in July prior to me arriving. White Rhinos, hell ALL Rhinos are endangered. The big one in front there walked up to me and buried her nose in my stomach. Caught me completely off guard. Two days later we were changing the fly traps in their paddock, I turned around and there she was staring at me baby by her side. The calf took off and ran right up to me. He stopped at my feet. One of the best experiences ever. Their skin is surprisingly soft.

View attachment 925283n
How wonderful. An experience of a lifetime for sure. It's good to know these wonderful large creatures are not the automatically combative and vicious beasts they are sometimes described as being though I've read the black rhino will sometimes attack without provocation.

Forum List

Back