Zone1 Blatant anti-white racism from McDonald’s worker

I get bad service at McDonald's by white people also, it's called McDonald's.
a mini wage job----put one of my brothers on his way to Ph-D and
two on their way to MD. It is a job for adolescents or housewives who
live next door. I could not get the job---at age 16, I looked 11---short and babyish face

I am not only white----I got freckles and as a kid lots of
red streaks in my hair------even the Irish in my town decided
that I MUST BE IRISH
Me too! I am so fair that IT Cosmetics don’t go light enough for me. Reddish hair, green eyes, and freckles……everyone took me for Irish too.

a mini wage job----put one of my brothers on his way to Ph-D and
two on their way to MD. It is a job for adolescents or housewives who
live next door. I could not get the job---at age 16, I looked 11---short and babyish face
Yes. It used to be that the high school kids worked in McDonalds to earn spending money and some college savings, and the college kids worked there for the same reason.

It’s not our fault that these POC at McDonalds aren’t getting some vocational training, paid for by Pell Grants, and thus have to take these jobs. No reason to take their resentment at failing to get prepared for a career on whitey.

Also, what made my case worse is that the Latina woman was an immigrant - I could tell by her accent - and she comes to this country, thinking of course that we will pay for all sorts of shit, and then refuses to serve the majority population of the country she came too.

Yes. It used to be that the high school kids worked in McDonalds to earn spending money and some college savings, and the college kids worked there for the same reason.

It’s not our fault that these POC at McDonalds aren’t getting some vocational training, paid for by Pell Grants, and thus have to take these jobs. No reason to take their resentment at failing to get prepared for a career on whitey.

Also, what made my case worse is that the Latina woman was an immigrant - I could tell by her accent - and she comes to this country, thinking of course that we will pay for all sorts of shit, and then refuses to serve the majority population of the country she came too.
We are all immigrants.

We are all immigrants.
Damn but you focus on the wrong things. We are descended from immigrants, She was a direct immigrant, treating a member of the majority population like shit.

If I moved to a majority Black country and took a customer service job, I sure wouldn’t refuse to serve any Black who came in and reserve my efforts solely for other whites!

We are all immigrants.
another personal anecdote !!! Little Irish me---applied for
financial aid for college. The AID LADY was a kindly black
lady-----she was sympathetic and said "NOTHING LEFT"---
ok ----just about all the black girls I knew were on FULL
SCHOLARSHIP-----The Aid lady said----"BUT--THERE IS
SOMETHING FOR MEMBERS OF THE DAR ("daughters
of the american revolution"----how about YOU?) ---I laughed
-----ain't no way I am "DAR" She suggested I get someone
to claim I have family in "da colonies" before 1776. I laughed
again. Well, it was not her fault---SHE TRIED

Damn but you focus on the wrong things. We are descended from immigrants, She was a direct immigrant, treating a member of the majority population like shit.

If I moved to a majority Black country and took a customer service job, I sure wouldn’t refuse to serve any Black who came in and reserve my efforts solely for other whites!
People are individuals and certain individuals have bad attitudes.

People are individuals and certain individuals have bad attitudes.
Yes, certain individuals are racist against whites, which is more than a “bad attitude.” And it does make it worse when those individuals are new immigrants. It’s bad enough when the libs are teaching anti-white attitudes to our children, but we sure don’t need to import MORE racists.

The problem, which I admit, is that there’s no way to know which ones are racist ahead of time. I’d like to see any POC immigrant who refuses to serve whites - when that is her job - not only fired, but deported.

How do you know she was an IMMIGRANT? People of Spanish and Mestizo ethnicity preceded so-called "white" people in the entire Southwest. Her family may have been in the U.S. before there even was a U.S., generations before yours.

But as for her obvious ignorant behavior toward you, maybe the proper response would be to contact the franchise owner, or McD's corporate HQ.

I have no problem eating at McD's, Wendy's, Arby's, and certainly no problem with Chik-fil-Ay (or however they spell it). Maybe that's how I maintain my girlish figure.

Yes, certain individuals are racist against whites, which is more than a “bad attitude.” And it does make it worse when those individuals are new immigrants. It’s bad enough when the libs are teaching anti-white attitudes to our children, but we sure don’t need to import MORE racists.

The problem, which I admit, is that there’s no way to know which ones are racist ahead of time. I’d like to see any POC immigrant who refuses to serve whites - when that is her job - not only fired, but deported.
And somewhere in the world real problems are occurring.

Lisa couldn't get a Big Mac and that's equivalent to what blacks have faced for all 246 years of Americas existence.

Forum List

Back