Blacks, You must Leave the Democratic Party Because they Play You!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Alan West is a member of the Texas Republican party. The Texas Republican party platform calls for the repeal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Yet when someone black here says that Republicans want to take us back to Jim Crow, the right wingers start talking crazy.

1655699879040.png

The Republican party of today continues the fine legacy of lying to blacks that started in 1877.

Alan West is a member of the Texas Republican party. The Texas Republican party platform calls for the repeal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Yet when someone black here says that Republicans want to take us back to Jim Crow, the right wingers start talking crazy.

View attachment 660007

The Republican party of today continues the fine legacy of lying to blacks that started in 1877.
I hear ya.

Democrats lie to you too, though.

They're not any better, as near as I can tell.

Tell you what - why don't we BOTH get together and kick these weasels out of the tent, and then we'll take Texas and you can have California and everyone will be happy. Deal? :p

I hear ya.

Democrats lie to you too, though.

They're not any better, as near as I can tell.

Tell you what - why don't we BOTH get together and kick these weasels out of the tent, and then we'll take Texas and you can have California and everyone will be happy. Deal? :p
Sorry, but we've done better with democrats.

View attachment 660007

The 1965 Voting Rights Act is a redundant, extraconstitutional relic.

Last edited:
Okay. Just a thought.

I look for win/win. We both seem to dislike the PTB, and I can work from anywhere in this virtual world...

Kay well, I don't know how Texas or California would feel about it, but it works for me. :p

Generally though, this is a good idea. No one seems to like FedGov very much. The States should get together and simply bypass the Feds.

Westvall,

Tell me the name of the black republican president.

Oh, you can't.

Tell me the name of the black republican vice president.

Oh, you can't

We've done better as democrats.

This country will be run by whites and hispanics for the foreseeable future. Maybe blacks will become more relevant when abortions become illegal, forcing the democrat-inspired genocide against them to end. Population numbers matter in elections.

They'll have to quit killing each other in the streets first.

Okay. Just a thought.

I look for win/win. We both seem to dislike the PTB, and I can work from anywhere in this virtual world...

Kay well, I don't know how Texas or California would feel about it, but it works for me. :p

Generally though, this is a good idea. No one seems to like FedGov very much. The States should get together and simply bypass the Feds.
Blacks generally aren't for states rights. That kind of thing led to apartheid.

Blacks generally aren't for states rights. That kind of thing led to apartheid.
Well... apartheid is an internal concept, internal to a state or country.

I'm suggesting something different. You could have your own country.

I don't know if you'd like that or not. You don't seem to like whitey very much, would keeping him "over there" work for you?

And, you get to run the place yourself. Pass whatever laws you want. You don't have to be limited by any of whitey's constraints.

You know, so, whether you view this as a form of "apartheid" kind of depends on whether you're a globalist. Some people envision a world without borders, personally I don't think that'll happen.

The Democrats made a huge, huge, huge error in relying on racial and sexual "identity" as a political strategy.

And it all officially went off the rails when they weaponized it -- changing from advocacy & reason to punishment & intimidation.

And all along, they assumed blacks and browns were pretty much the same, and easily pandered to and maintained. Nope.

Last edited:
The Democrats made a huge, huge, huge error in relying on racial and sexual "identity" as a political strategy.

And it all officially went off the rails when they weaponized it -- changing from advocacy & reason to punishment & intimidation.

And all along, they assumed blacks and browns were pretty much the same, and easily pandered to and maintained. Nope.
This influence comes from Europe, it comes from people like Klaus Schwab who have Hillary Clinton in their back pocket. It's a business thing, they want the ka-ching and the power that comes with it.

Some of these idiots think they can change human nature just by moving people around. But no. Human beings are fundamentally tribal, and that relationship is "fluid with inertia". There are religious states, color states, states based on political ideology, states with dictators...

The two most important words in our Declaration of Independence are "to them". Check it out.

Forum List

Back