Congressman Jamie Raskin says Trump has no regrets

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Maryland congressman Jamie Raskin on the January 6 panel said that Donald Trump doesn't regret his actions and would 'do it again' in an argument for why the former president should face reprimanding for his actions that day and in the year following.
'If you vow impunity for attempts at unconstitutional seizures of power, which is what a coup is, then you're inviting it again in the future,' the Maryland Democratic congressman continued. 'And to be a strong self-sustaining self-respecting democracy, we can't allow people to decide they are above the law and that they are more important than our constitutional processes.'

Comment:
Raskin is another one of the habitually lying Democrats like Schiff and Pelosi.
This weird Democrat obsession with their Trump insurrection conspiracy might be some sort of fanatical mental disorder.
We all know that it is a bogus issue and just another one of Pelosi's smear campaigns like her infamous Russian Collusion Conspiracy.
There was not an insurrection or an insurrection plot.
Raskin lies all of the time, and you really have to wonder about the mental capacity of the people who voted for him.
The Democrat Party illegally using the IRS, CIA, FBI, FISA court and the DOJ as their political weapons is the real threat to our constitutional form of government.

Jamie Raskin says Trump doesn't regret his actions before the Capitol riot and would 'do it again'​

I've never met so many psychics as on the J6 committee; every film clip I see from the panel is of someone giving you their unsubstantiated opinions on what they present telling the viewer what they should take out of it! I hope they don't think real courts of law work that way!

I hope Lez and none of these others have guns the night of the midterms and find their televised shit show didn't change a single vote against democraps!

Forum List

Back