So, Father's Day Is Replaced By Juneteenth?

Just a casual observation, but wtf?

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
Most black folk don’t have fathers so….

Plus we just need a national BLM riot day.

Fathers are what's missing in many families, no matter what stupid color designation deemed categorized by the demented left.

I remember you from the old V Bulletin Hannity message board.
I posted as Cygnus X-1
You're still the same obnoxious agitator as back then, lol!

I hope all is well with you, but you're Exhibit A of what I describe as a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.

Get well soon, and best regards

Next year they fall on different days. I think it will be like 8 years before they fall on the same day again.

Just for this year. Although it may be every 7(?) years the 2 holidays fall on the same day.

Next year, Juneteenth will be on a Monday and Fathers Day will always be on the 3rd Sunday of June.

Just a casual observation, but wtf?

I'll take the day off tomorrow (observed), but the irony of this "holiday" on Father's Day is THICK,

Seems deliberately confounding, or dismissive,,,,I don't know anymore with these demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.

Clown Show for sure.
Wrong.

But the race baiting will continue.

Any black holiday or recognition gets this.

But none of these guys are racists.

White males are a threat now, and they are they fathers that take the role seriously, so they needed to be replaced...
Studies show differently but white race hustlers have you talking stupid.

Forum List

Back