Black Voting Down: NC Turning Red, VA in Play

Black early voting down after Republicans heavily restricted early voting in black areas. My, what a surprise.

Essentially, you're bragging about the GOP vote suppression machine working. Unfortunately, it's just delaying black votes a little.

Black early voting down after Republicans heavily restricted early voting in black areas. My, what a surprise.

Essentially, you're bragging about the GOP vote suppression machine working. Unfortunately, it's just delaying black votes a little.
Stop with the BS. Black voting is down pretty much everywhere. I know you may find this hard to understand, but the Beast is not a terribly inspiring candidate for blacks, or anyone else for that matter.

Stop with the BS. Black voting is down pretty much everywhere. I know you may find this hard to understand, but the Beast is not a terribly inspiring candidate for blacks, or anyone else for that matter.
>>>> lives in Florida,,,,,drives daily,,,,havent seen any long lines of black people voting

Who suppressed them in 2008 and 2012? You're a loon

Virginia may not flip because of DC suburbs, but NC will go red. Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida have a better chance of voting in Trump. It won't matter much in other states.

Black Early Voting Down in Key Battleground States

I'll repeat this again for the uninformed .. Black voters do not use early voting, nor absentee voting in the numbers that whites do. THe 2012 election was again a historic election for black voters., but the numbers are on par with every other presidential election.

AND, while the Trumpettes are focused on black people and how we vote .. guess what? Enthusiasm is up from 2012 among Latinos and liberal whites, while down among African-Americans. .. and that will change.

The Hispanics are ALSO coming to get you. :0) .. and they have more reasons than we do to be pissed off.

Virginia may not flip because of DC suburbs, but NC will go red. Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida have a better chance of voting in Trump. It won't matter much in other states.

Black Early Voting Down in Key Battleground States

I'll repeat this again for the uninformed .. Black voters do not use early voting, nor absentee voting in the numbers that whites do. THe 2012 election was again a historic election for black voters., but the numbers are on par with every other presidential election.

AND, while the Trumpettes are focused on black people and how we vote .. guess what? Enthusiasm is up from 2012 among Latinos and liberal whites, while down among African-Americans. .. and that will change.

The Hispanics are ALSO coming to get you. :0) .. and they have more reasons than we do to be pissed off.
You can repeat it all you want. The article says that black early voting is significantly down over '08 and '12. Liberal whites have all but abandoned the Beast because of her sleaze against Sanders exposed so blatantly by Wikileaks.

The rat is dying and the fleas are jumping off.

what about dead voters? I heard they have all changes their minds and voted for Trump before the grounds freeze over

what about dead voters? I heard they have all changes their minds and voted for Trump before the grounds freeze over
True, every thug and church lady who's died in the last ten years will be resurrected next Tuesday. An Easter of sorts which the Dems celebrate every 4 years.

Anthony and Huma are setting up a free Fried Chicken and Grape Soda stand at one of the busy voting places in Detroit.
I expect Hillary and best friend forever, Michelle, will be hanging out together a lot like sistas.
maybe Hillary is losing to blacks because she looked soo soo white in her debates? maybe she should of done the debates in blackface?

maybe every KFC in fla are offering 1/2 price on all meals right thru november 10th? u wanna take a guess where blacks would rather be in line for?

True, every thug and church lady who's died in the last ten years will be resurrected next Tuesday. An Easter of sorts which the Dems celebrate every 4 years.
knock it all you want but I can tell you one thing, before I die I am going to register as a democrat so I can come back once every 4 years and see how friends and family are doing.

Forum List

Back