Black Voting Down: NC Turning Red, VA in Play

Virginia may not flip because of DC suburbs, but NC will go red. Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida have a better chance of voting in Trump. It won't matter much in other states.

Black Early Voting Down in Key Battleground States
sorry ignorant rube , this sunday is the big day for African Americans to vote here in NC, the repuke governor tried to stop it but the courts told him to shit in his hat

sorry ignorant rube , this sunday is the big day for African Americans to vote here in NC, the repuke governor tried to stop it but the courts told him to shit in his hat
Please:

In North Carolina, black voters represented 27.3 percent of all early votes four years ago, but 22.5 percent of the early votes cast to date this year.

Virginia may not flip because of DC suburbs, but NC will go red. Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida have a better chance of voting in Trump. It won't matter much in other states.

DC suburbs on the Maryland side are mostly Trump.
No, they don't. Prince George's County is mostly black and Montgomery County has too many white liberals. Maryland is not in play.
Maryland is never in play for the republicans, But, I do happen to know a little bit about those areas and there is more interest in Trump than there has been for a republican candidate in years. Yes, PG is still going to the criminal, however it will be by a smaller margin than any other republican candidate ever.
Then again, PG and Baltimore did finally get fed up enough with democrat lies to shift the win over to our current republican governor. So what does it say when those localities vote white republican businessman over Black democrat politician?
It will be interesting.
For reference, I can turn left out of my driveway, drive one mile and I'm in PG county. I see the lack of Hillary anything out there right now.

Dashing To the Polls, So Now Hispanics Go! Not just Cubans now, In early votes they show. . . .up(?). . .Probably even some Cubans for Clinton.
"While black voters are reportedly known to vote early -- with 64 percent of all black voters in Florida voting early in person and by mail in 2012 -- the same has not been true for Hispanics in the past, with only 50 percent of Hispanics voting early in person or by mail."

"So far this year, "nearly as many Hispanics have voted as blacks," Smith said; 15.3 percent of early in-person voters are black and 14.6 percent are Hispanic."

There's a stark gap between those figures so far with the overall total early in-person numbers in Florida from 2012, where 22.4 percent were black and 11 percent were Hispanic.

And then there is Arizona, and maybe in North Carolina, and Maybe in Virginia, New Mexico and Illinois.

The more diverse the state, they greater the likelihood, blue! That is a major increase of Hispanics voting!

"Crow James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(We love those. . .deer hearts(?), and Gentile people: Who show up at the polls! Because those deer hearts(?), and Gentile People: Are Democrats all the ballot, down.)

Just to point out how truly moronic you are.......

North Carolina has, since 1976, voted for a Republican EIGHT times versus only TWICE for a Democrat.

Further, most EC maps show that IF Hillary were to win NC...there is NO path for Donald.
Conversely, Hillary does NOT need NC to get to over 270...as long as VA and PA vote for her.

Stop with the BS. Black voting is down pretty much everywhere. I know you may find this hard to understand, but the Beast is not a terribly inspiring candidate for blacks, or anyone else for that matter.

NO, nitwit......It IS expected that the black vote would be down since Obama's two times wins.

However, the black vote is now subsidized by the brown vote.

But, as Jesse Jackson used to say, "Keep [your] hope alive."

Black early voting down after Republicans heavily restricted early voting in black areas. My, what a surprise.

Essentially, you're bragging about the GOP vote suppression machine working. Unfortunately, it's just delaying black votes a little.
You're shocked that the HIGHLY educated, pro-Hillary, slum bound Black knows all about Election District Gerrymandering (they don't) and THAT'S why they're not voting for Whitey?

Stop with the BS. Black voting is down pretty much everywhere. I know you may find this hard to understand, but the Beast is not a terribly inspiring candidate for blacks, or anyone else for that matter.

NO, nitwit......It IS expected that the black vote would be down since Obama's two times wins.

However, the black vote is now subsidized by the brown vote.

But, as Jesse Jackson used to say, "Keep [your] hope alive."
Clinton cannot carry NC without the black vote and the Latin vote in Florida is by no means overwhelmingly for the Beast. Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and even Wisconsin could well turn red with a weak black turnout.

Pinning your fading hopes on a high Latin turnout is meaningless in so many states so as to be of limited benefit to the Beast.

Clinton cannot carry NC without the black vote and the Latin vote in Florida is by no means overwhelmingly for the Beast. Virginia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and even Wisconsin could well turn red with a weak black turnout.

Pinning your fading hopes on a high Latin turnout is meaningless in so many states so as to be of limited benefit to the Beast.

Its not too late for you to think of a new screen name for Nov. 9th......LOL

DC suburbs on the Maryland side are mostly Trump.
No, they don't. Prince George's County is mostly black and Montgomery County has too many white liberals. Maryland is not in play.
thats what the libs here said when they thought brown was going to be the next governor.

Black early voting down after Republicans heavily restricted early voting in black areas. My, what a surprise.

Essentially, you're bragging about the GOP vote suppression machine working. Unfortunately, it's just delaying black votes a little.

Or maybe blacks don't like the Hillary called them never do well super predators who must be brought to herl

Clinton is running away with the early voting in NC. This Upshot/Sienna poll shows her at +10 in early voting, and projects a final tally of Clinton +7.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/25/upshot/north-carolina-poll.html?_r=0

So, nice fail of a thread. I imagine it's tough when reality smacks you down that conclusively.
Sorry kid. your article is a week old and a poll. The news is in turnout. Polls don't decide elections. Go back to whining about voter suppresion.

Poor Meathead, so deep in denial.

Whatever. Losers gonna lose. Reality is too painful for them, so they find these creative excuses to ignore it.

Forum List

Back