Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

It's always important. You have a terrible attitude too.
I disagree. If it was important we would be all day texting.

This is why you can't get work. You are lazy apparently.
Why would I get work? Thats for people without options.

How could you have options? You're black, remember? :rofl:
Who told you Black people didnt have options?
lol.gif

Well, with whitey holding you down? Who are you kidding? The white man has GOT you. Lol.

Not to change the subject (but this IS supposed to be about the Grammies), Kanye pulled his stupid crapola again, making a scene at the Grammies because he was mad that Beyonce didn't win every single award. :rolleyes-41: That guy is a prick. I hope somebody punches his lights out SOON. Lol.

No. I dont agree.

Well, since you have nothing to say about it, everyone should consider you to be full of shit and a troll.
If that makes them feel more comfortable. i couldnt care less what they think of me personally. Evidently it bothers you pretty badly. First you tell me I have no reasons then you claim I wont tell you the reason you already said i dont have. Are you always this confused?

I think it's you who's confused. You can't even answer a simple question on a message board. Lol. You are just a psycho apparently.
No its you thats confused. How can I tell you reasons you specifically said I dont have? Logic and the dictionary never met you.

No, it's you who is confused. You have all of this hatred inside of you, and you can't even understand why. :D
I'm pretty sure its you that is confused. You told me I dont have reasons to hate then you asked me to tell you the reasons you already said I dont have. You need to get your story straight if you expect to converse in an intelligent manner. :itsok:

I disagree. If it was important we would be all day texting.

lol.gif

Well, with whitey holding you down? Who are you kidding? The white man has GOT you. Lol.
Whitey cant hold me down. I'm going to continue to get mine inspite of the racism.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Whitey cant hold me down. I'm going to continue to get mine inspite of the racism.
lol.gif

So why do you keep complaining?

lol.gif

lol.gif

Who told you I was complaining?

Well, since you have nothing to say about it, everyone should consider you to be full of shit and a troll.
If that makes them feel more comfortable. i couldnt care less what they think of me personally. Evidently it bothers you pretty badly. First you tell me I have no reasons then you claim I wont tell you the reason you already said i dont have. Are you always this confused?

I think it's you who's confused. You can't even answer a simple question on a message board. Lol. You are just a psycho apparently.
No its you thats confused. How can I tell you reasons you specifically said I dont have? Logic and the dictionary never met you.

No, it's you who is confused. You have all of this hatred inside of you, and you can't even understand why. :D
I'm pretty sure its you that is confused. You told me I dont have reasons to hate then you asked me to tell you the reasons you already said I dont have. You need to get your story straight if you expect to converse in an intelligent manner. :itsok:

Nope, it's you obviously. :D Lol.

lol.gif

lol.gif

I did. Lol.

lol.gif

lol.gif

Nope, you have no options. Options are only for white people. :lol: That's because we have white privilege. :funnyface:

lol.gif

lol.gif

All you do is complain about whitey keeping you down..hell,thats the basis of all your threads.

Nope, it's you obviously. :D Lol.
I can prove its you. Answer this question. If you cant or wont answer it then you are definitely confused. How can I tell you about reasons you say I dont have?

lol.gif

lol.gif

I did. Lol.
You dont matter. You are confused anyway.
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

All you do is complain about whitey keeping you down..hell,thats the basis of all your threads.
Youve never seen me complain about some timid white boy keeping me down. If you have a quote please place it in this thread. Exactly

lol.gif

lol.gif

Nope, you have no options. Options are only for white people. :lol: That's because we have white privilege. :funnyface:
You have white privilege. Everyone has options. Some people know what they are and use them. Others wait for white people to be kind. I am not the waiting type.

lol.gif

Youve never seen me complain about some timid white boy keeping me down. If you have a quote please place it in this thread.

How about you show me a thread you started that doesnt complain about the injustice you've suffered under the hands of white people....outright or backhanded.

lol.gif

Youve never seen me complain about some timid white boy keeping me down. If you have a quote please place it in this thread.

How about you show me a thread you started that doesnt complain about the injustice you've suffered under the hands of white people....outright or backhanded.
You are the one that claimed I am complaining. You need to show me where I am complaining. That was funny though. A white boy hold me back!!
lol.gif

lol.gif

I did. Lol.
You dont matter. You are confused anyway.
lol.gif

It's not just me. It's pretty much everyone. :lol:

Forum List

Back